Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) (803 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) by Rickyrick: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2018

A gay man from Australia has died after injecting his balls with silicone for a ‘sex cult’ game.

Jack Chapman, 28-year-old gay man was said to be in a homoerotic master-slave relationship. He died in Seattle, USA, after injecting large quantities of silicone into his Instruments.

Reports from the UK Sun says in Chapman’s death certificate, ‘Silicone Injection Syndrome’ was listed as one of four causes of death, alongside three lung-related causes.

His ‘slaver master’ Dylan Hafertepen is a popular gay community blogger. He introduced Jack to his extreme fetish of dangerous body manipulation and his love of master/servant role play.

Jack’s mum, Linda Chapman, discovered a contract between the two, stating Dylan was “the master” and Jack one of his pub. The contract also said the pub’s body and mind were the exclusive property of the master and that the pub had no identity outside that given to him by the master.

According to reports, Jack was required to take Dylan’s surname, sign over his salary, wear a chain around his neck and cut off all contact with anyone who existed outside the circle.

Speaking with the UK Sun, Jack’s mom believes the couple’s relationship was toxic and abusive and is holding Dylan responsible for her son’s death. She said:

"I know my son had free will, but he was not in his right frame of mind.

It was devotion, it was like some sort of clan, family, like a cult. And to prove their devotion to him they had to change their bodies.

He was not the Jack that I sent over there. He had no self-esteem, he’d lost himself in this cult. This was a disturbed boy."

Posting to his website, Dylan paid tribute to Jack, writing:

"If [Tank] was my world, I was his sun; he made me feel like the centre of his universe.

To say I “miss him” is an understatement. Core to his identity was his service. He lived to help people, and was happiest helping those he loved.

I love you, Tank. My best friend, partner, my world… my pup."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/11/07/gay-man-dies-after-injecting-silicone-into-his-balls-photos/

Re: Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) by Rickyrick: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2018

Re: Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2018
1000 ways to die
Re: Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) by speedyconnect3: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Sorry,

I don't blame gays. I also don't think it's spiritual.

I tend to believe its biological because I don't understand why a man will leave the female vivacity, sweetness, and sultriness for a fellow male.
Re: Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Sorry,

I don't blame gays. I also don't think it's spiritual.

I tend to believe its biological because I don't understand why a man will leave the female vivacity, sweetness, and sultriness for a fellow male.

It goes beyond sex, sexuality and sexual orientation is an attraction, you won't understand because you are not gay
Re: Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) by speedyconnect3: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Sasquatch:

It goes beyond sex, sexuality and sexual orientation is an attraction, you won't understand because you are not gay

How did they come about that.
Nature or nurture.

A straight person should be nauseated at the sight of an unclad person of same sex.
Re: Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
speedyconnect3:

How did they come about that.
Nature or nurture.

A straight person should be nauseated at the sight of an unclad person of same sex.
Exactly, a "straight" person, sexuality is very broad, the world should realize everyone can't go in the same direction

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Soon To Begin Land Seizure From White South African Farmers / The Hero Of Christchurch New Zealand Mosque Terrorist Attack (photo) / Biafran Flag In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.