Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) (43443 Views)

117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

Ofcourse the latter is more destructive and evil hence the reason why a Christian terrorist did exactly that recently. And the Muslim community donated money for the victim families.
bloody eye-service. A whole group could only donate ordinary 150k to the families of over 10 victims. Ordinary 150k very charitable of them. I guess that is handkerchief money. How much did they donate to Boko Haram victims of madala and nyanya. How much did they donate to victims of 9/11, Boston bombing, Florida gay club shooting, Arianna Grande concert shooting, Charlie hebdo shooting, Madrid bombing, Manchester bus bombing
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by GenFunction: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
shey una observe their dress code?nobody dress like ninja there o
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by sonature1: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

Use your brains once In a while.

Why do you guys love to hate Islam and Muslims yet act like you are saints and tolerant?

The answer is simple: Muslims have proven to be harbingers of suicide bombing. So, every rational person, who cares about his life, must be careful when associating with terrorists

1 Like

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by zabuur: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
Nonsense. I dont hate Muslims but I dont like this. America is a christian country. Muslims will never allow this in their countries.
Nonsense

So America is a Christian country or a Christian dominated country.

U people sha.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Sardauna24(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
Nonsense. I dont hate Muslims but I dont like this. America is a christian country. Muslims will never allow this in their countries.
Nonsense
see this mr tribalist
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by kanubiafra: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hakeymco:
they will soon land here, Trump ass lickers
buhari shit eater seems you came here first ? how come. pls when you are done eating buhari 's shit then call us
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by princfred(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
zabuur:

So America is a Christian country or a Christian dominated country.

U people sha.
No its a Muslim dominated country. Revisionist head slammers.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Sardauna24(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
?
maestroferdi:
When will the first Christian lawmaker be elected in Saudi Arabia?

Islam and hypocrisy are 5 and 6...
See this dullard are you the one that elected them
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
servercodes001:

I'm unable to keep quiet,
See how you illiteracy has made you 100%deviate from the topic on point

Show me a Muslim lawmaker in Vatican city.
You don't even know my religion
How do u compare the situation of USA with countless races tribes and religions to Saudi with 100%homogenous people in all dimensions

You're illiterate
you shot yourself in the foot. How can a place be 100% homogeneous in 2018. It shows extreme bigotry and intolerance for people of a different background. Islam is an archaic religion. Imagine women just being allowed to drive in 2018. Who would wanna take his/her family to such a place.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by princfred(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
maestroferdi:
Your mumu no dey do laye laye...Or are you a member of the Tramadol Crew

Vatican is the seat of the Church of Rome or the Catholic Church...

You may have to show the laws of the Vatican that forbid the practice of other religions in the city...

You simply dont know jack, my friend...
Usually they know but a mentally convoluted revisionists in nature.

1 Like

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by omoelerin1: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
Nonsense
Nigerian religious bigots have started having problem on this issue.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by imamabi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
maestroferdi:

When the first Muslim lawmaker is elected in Italy sad
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by servercodes001: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
you shot yourself in the foot. How can a place be 100% homogeneous in 2018. It shows extreme bigotry and intolerance for people of a different background. Islam is an archaic religion. Imagine women just being allowed to drive in 2018. Who would wanna take his/her family to such a place.

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Tospringe:

They are from SE. You shouldn't be surprised, but that won't stop them from shouting Atiku. They are so confused.

I am from the SW and I know muslims are terrorists. Not that I hate islam ooo, I just have a phobia for the religion and the violence it professes.

Congrats to the new congress women.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
bloody eye-service. A whole group could only donate ordinary 150k to the families of over 10 victims. Ordinary 150k very charitable of them. I guess that is handkerchief money. How much did they donate to Boko Haram victims of madala and nyanya. How much did they donate to victims of 9/11, Boston bombing, Florida gay club shooting, Arianna Grande concert shooting, Charlie hebdo shooting, Madrid bombing, Manchester bus bombing

How much did Christians ever donate?
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by velocity25(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hakeymco:
You are a very funny somebody, Saudi Arabia has no Christian citizen
that's a lie from pit of hell, they are only persecuted you can google it
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am from the SW and I know muslims are terrorists. Not that I hate islam ooo, I just have a phobia for the religion and the violence it professes.

Congrats to the new congress women.

your likes will be shipped out of south west
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by SultanYoung: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
maestroferdi:

your stupidity is beyound reproach, get a life and let go of your hatred before it consumed you like a wild fire, even in ebonyi state the governor gave some muslim appointment only the poor shallow minded think the way you do

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oegbeyem1:

But the bolded can't be used to define Christianity in the South East.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by EmirAbj: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
We Shall Dominate American Soonest, Very Soon A Muslim Shall Be Elect As President Of America...

Islam The Religion Of Peace
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

cheesy

You are always fully charged to show your hatred for Islam and Muslims. grin

Nobody hates your religion. We only fear it.

There's a difference. How can you commit acts of terror for almost a century and you keep espousing your tolerance and peaceful disposition?

We are not fools now. The appellation of terrorist has stuck with islam & muslims and it will remain so till the end of time. You are just giving yourself headache by trying to argue to the contrary.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
princfred:
No its a Muslim dominated country. Revisionist head slammers.

your god was a notorious headslammer grin
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

your likes will be shipped out of south west

How? I said muslims are terrorists! Is that a crime?

You are just trying to shift a mountain by trying to argue that islam is not synonymous to terrorism. It's too late my brother.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Nobody hates your religion. We only fear it.

There's a difference. How can you commit acts of terror for almost a century and you keep espousing your tolerance and peaceful disposition?

We are not fools now. The appellation of terrorist has stuck with islam & muslims and it will remain so till the end of time. You are just giving yourself headache by trying to argue to the contrary.

I don't have a religion.

Why don't you show that same hatred to the appellation of terrorist that has stuck christianity and christians ?
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
EmirAbj:
We Shall Dominate American Soonest, Very Soon A Muslim Shall Be Elect As President Of America...

Islam The Religion Of Peace

Funny you. Not with the Republicans in the saddle sha. Europe has woken up too. Goodluck with your pipe dreams.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

How? I said muslims are terrorists! Is that a crime?

You are just trying to shift a mountain by trying to argue that islam is not synonymous to terrorism. It's too late my brother.

Ofcourse it's not since the same notion can be used for christians

They are both terrorists and their religions are synonymous to terrorism.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

I don't have a religion.

Why don't you show that same hatred to the appellation of terrorist that has stuck christianity and christians ?

Christians don't commit acts of terror with a religious animus/motivation. That's the difference.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

Ofcourse it's not since the same notion can be used for christians

They are both terrorists and their religions are synonymous to terrorism.

Go and sit down somewhere. I am done with you.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by EmirAbj: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Funny you. Not with the Republicans in the saddle sha. Europe has woken up too. Goodluck with your pipe dreams.

Goodluck is ours thanks
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by maestroferdi: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
SultanYoung:
your stupidity is beyound reproach, get a life and let go of your hatred before it consumed you like a wild fire, even in ebonyi state the governor gave some muslim appointment only the poor shallow minded think the way you do
Empty barrels like you would leave addressing the question and default to throwing up infantile tantrums...

You are daft enough to refer me to cases where Muslims were beneficiaries.... When would we see Muslims as benefactors?

The time and season when Islam takes Christian benevolence for a weakness is in the distant past.

We are no longer unawares of your wiles and guides...
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Christians don't commit acts of terror with a religious animus/motivation. That's the difference.

Oh really but they can kill people in their place of worship. shocked shocked

Anything to exonerate Christians the only saints and heaven bound people. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mass Evacuation In Australia As Heat Risk Rises / Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart / Protests In Togo Against 50-Year Ruling Gnassingbe Dynasty Turn Bloody (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.