Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Designer Hits It Big And Buys New Car For His Wife After Ebuka Wore His Design - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Designer Hits It Big And Buys New Car For His Wife After Ebuka Wore His Design (308 Views)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Designer Hits It Big And Buys New Car For His Wife After Ebuka Wore His Design by linx123: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fashion designer, Michael Black just gifted his wife a car and he credits media personality Ebuka for his recent success.

Michael Black said he began to get lots of customers around the world after media personality Ebuka rocked an agbada he designed. This helped elevate his business to the extent where he could afford to gift his wife a car.

He wrote:

Just want to thank God for his grace over me and my family as well as business. Just bought this car for my wonderful wife..All thanks to God and my boss @ebukawho believed in my Agbada Royal collection, wore it few months ago…since then i have been getting orders around the world!! To my wife pls i no be @davidoofficial …manage this one, soon i go buy you latest Porsche!!
Red Pepper Collection coming soon

Read post here https://janefblog.com/4528-2designer-hits-it-big-and-buys-new-car-for-his-wife-after-ebuka-wore-his-agbada-royal-designs/

(1) (Reply)

IG Celebrity Oyemkke Threatens To Unleash His D!ck On Tunde Ednut Following Vira / Davido Givingaway, Fans Get Your $400 Before 31st For Free? / Male Crush Everyday MCE ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.