Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 (1365 Views)

Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by paperlord007(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Please between the Tecno Camon X and the Infinix Note 5 which one is a bit better am particularly more interested in the back camera after seeing both phones I feel the Camon edges the Infinix but am still stuck on which to go for. Pls your opinions please.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by henry007(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
paperlord007:
Please between the Tecno Camon X and the Infinix Note 5 which one is a bit better am particularly more interested in the back camera after seeing both phones I feel the Camon edges the Infinix but am still stuck on which to go for. Pls your opinions please.

Watch a comparison video
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by paperlord007(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
henry007:

Watch a comparison video

The comparison videos are not that good as the only discuss the specs but no indept review on the phones
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by henry007(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
paperlord007:

The comparison videos are not that good as the only discuss the specs but no indept review on the phones

If you're interested in camera, watch a camera comparison video. Compare the results side by side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNdkcg0XpXg
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by Pekuliar: 2:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Camon x is a great device with great features.. The camera so bright... Go for it
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by bravesoul247(m): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Camon X is very nice. You'll love it
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by bravesoul247(m): 4:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Pekuliar:
Camon x is a great device with great features.. The camera so bright... Go for it
seconded on this one
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by paperlord007(m): 2:24am On Nov 09, 2018
bravesoul247:
Camon X is very nice. You'll love it
Thanks I have already gotten the Camon a
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by Behankey(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
henry007:

If you're interested in camera, watch a camera comparison video. Compare the results side by side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNdkcg0XpXg
I was just going to direct him to this particular video. Very detailed and will assist in making the choice. I'll pick the Camon though.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by Behankey(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
I like the pictures produced with the Camon X. I'd pick that.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by bravesoul247(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2018
paperlord007:

Thanks I have already gotten the Camon a
Camon X you mean?
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by Ennyholar: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
I prefer the Camon X
At least i get to use HIOS launcher and apps.
Re: Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 by HungerMustGo: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Infinix note 5 beats it hands down with a 32Gb inbuilt as against 16Gb in Camon X. Also beats it with a bigger battery of 4500mah than a smaller battery of 3300mah in the Camon X. Infinix battery capacities hardly lie.

Camon X only tried to beat it in the camera function "very very SLIGHTLY" and nothing more. Watch the video and even see Note 5 camera performed better in some aspects.

Unfortunately Tecno fanboys hijacked the thread and mislead the Op.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 6 Unbox, Specifications, Price, XOS 4.5 Features & Night Mode Shots / Free Internet Raid Officialy Begin / Whatsapp Why Na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.