Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls (1442 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello famz, pls I need help. I met a visa agent recently who promised to procure a Kazakhstan 1 year multiple entry visa for me and that, it will take 3 weeks maximum to process.

Pls guys, I am not going there to work or hustle.....I just want to get the visa and be visiting the country and stay for at least 1 month for the 1 year.

Pls any advice as regard this plan will be appreciated. Is Kazakhstan a good country to visit and safe?

PLEASE NOTE that I am not going there to hustle... just to be visiting for the period of year that will be on my passport.

Pls I need quick response from experienced people here..

God bless you all.
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by mrphysics(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kaza what again?

Don't just complete the name let alone consider moving there.

Stay back in Aba or Oshogbo, it is better than Kazasatan death country
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by czarina(f): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nawa o.... Na everywhere una dey go
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
czarina:
Nawa o.... Na everywhere una dey go
Na where me and you talk say I don go before?
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by czarina(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
iFunland:
Na where me and you talk say I don go before?
Unku, no vex, if you like go Afghanistan cheesy
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
Unku, no vex, if you like go Afghanistan cheesy
Only if you agree to follow me
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by Snoobor(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hello famz, pls I need help. I met a visa agent recently who promised to procure a Kazakhstan 1 year multiple entry visa for me and that, it will take 3 weeks maximum to process.

Pls guys, I am not going there to work or hustle.....I just want to get the visa and be visiting the country and stay for at least 1 month for the 1 year.

Pls any advice as regard this plan will be appreciated. Is Kazakhstan a good country to visit and safe?

PLEASE NOTE that I am not going there to hustle... just to be visiting for the period of year that will be on my passport.

Pls I need quick response from experienced people here..

God bless you all.

Boss, Pls I go need that ur agent contact. I want to run the Kazakhstan one year multiple visa package. Thanks boss
Re: I Need Advise About Kazakhstan Pls by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

**** / Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) / Travelling By Road To Egypt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.