Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Buy A Land Or House In A Serviced Estate With Complete Papers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Land Or House In A Serviced Estate With Complete Papers (238 Views)

SALE: 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex With Bq In A Serviced Estate, Known As Ocean Ba / 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In A Serviced Estate, Jedmoon Court Lekki / 5 Bedrooms Duplex With A Swimming Pool In A Serviced Estate, Ikate.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Land Or House In A Serviced Estate With Complete Papers by aisha21w: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
It is not every time you come across a genuine verified Real Estate Agent.

We are Adron Homes and you are always welcome to visit our office unannounced or ask for a face to face visit.

I will personally answer all your questions and provide the best possible service to you.

Even if you are home or abroad I will work with you one on one and give you real life videos and updates of your land or House should you decide to build a home for yourself with us.

Currently available is a 454 sq.m (full plot) land in a serviced estate in Abuja.

It is situated at Keffi Road in Abuja and another one with same features at Kuje.

I can take you for physical inspection whenever you wish.

You can either go for a full plot (1,500,000) or for half a plot (750,000). Whichever your choice they can be paid for installmentally.

Installmental payments can be spread over 7 years.

We have 21 Estates in total in Nigeria (Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Ogun, Abeokuta, etc) with our office branches in UK, USA and Canada.

Manhattan Parks and Gardens is located in Keffi Road and it features a Swimming pool, a kids park, a sports centre, each house with 2 external street lights, a manmade lake that’s a relaxation centre, a central mall, school, installed CCTV cameras, an Admin block, top security personnel, etc.

Like I said earlier, you are welcome to view these physically or if you are not in Nigeria you can request for a live one on one footage via video call and ask me any questions which I will be more than glad to answer.

Watsapp and calls to 08067743755. Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Buy A Land Or House In A Serviced Estate With Complete Papers by aisha21w: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
The Kids Park

(1) (Reply)

ACRES OF LAND With C Of O At Agbara,call Now 08067673716 / Best Price On Samlite Roofing Company Ltd, Very Affordable / Very Good Land at LAKOWE GOLF facinhExpress For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.