Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos (33356 Views)

Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Weeks after Dr. Maiwada Galadima, a first class traditional ruler of Adara Chiefdom in Kaduna State was gruesomely murdered, after he was kidnapped alongside his wife and several others by a gang of armed men who attacked him along the Kachia- Kaduna highway, the police high command in Abuja, the suspected killers have been arrested.

The suspected hoodlums were paraded today by the Department of State Services (DSS)..

The paramount ruler was murdered, after spending one week in captivity and a ransom of N10million was paid to the kidnappers.

It was reported that after a N10 million ransom was paid, the kidnappers brought out the 64-year-old traditional ruler and some other people who they kidnapped alongside him, excluding his wife, Victoria, who they had released three days before then, to the entrance of a forest within Katari area of the state, and opened fire on him killing him on the spot.

Another victim who tried to escape was also shot on the foot before they escaped into the forest.

It was learned that the sound of the gunshot attracted residents of a small village within the Katari area and they found the paramount ruler lying in a pool of blood. 

Eight persons including the traditional ruler lost their lives during the attack.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/dss-parades-killers-of-maiwada-galadima-adara-traditional-ruler-in-kaduna.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
sad

I like the way DSS works.

If you are not among the fulani Muslem, catching you when you offend is very easy but if you are, they make sure you keep disappearing until the case dies down.

Kudos to the DSS, you are like your father buhari

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by SarkinYarki: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
If a certain midget is not in this line up then the DSS is not serious

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by GavelSlam: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Your older brother is a midget and you want to take over the inheritance.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
So who would catch the killers of the 57 ordinary citizens killed in kaduna?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by SarkinYarki: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your older brother is a midget and you want to take over the inheritance.

Ah ah Gavel what did I say that hit a nerve in you? Abi are you a midget?

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by slivertongue: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Medicine after death. d killers are elrufia's men &wud be set free. d fall of S-Kad &GEJ startd wit d death of yakowa...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by GavelSlam: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Ah ah Gavel what did I say that hit a nerve in you? Abi are you a midget?

Standing at 6 ft 1, ive never been regarded as one. But then, I've never met Shaquille O'neal before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Omeokachie: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nameless?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good job
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
G
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by NkpoluJunction: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
How do people gather mind to kill a human

3 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by cooldipo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmm.....

See below
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by sage101: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Uglee fellows

Hello!!!

Please I need someone to give my a site where I can DOWNLOAD Telenovelas

I'm CURRENTLY WATCHING one titled "BE MY LADY" but the EUPHORIA is too much for MEcheesy

I just cant WAIT for the DAILY EPISODES anymore, I want to DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE MOVIE

PLEASE!!!

SOMEONE HELP MEcheesy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by blowjob: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
VOTE BUHARI..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by lilfreezy: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Innocent Nigerians undecided

3 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Learnstuffs: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Make Believe.
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by kerry57: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
We no go hear anything about this case again very soon because these guys were sent by a very high authority to get that job done. What a crazy world we live in.
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by sevo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Believe this trash at your own risk

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Pentools(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pro+ganda = APC...
If I hear say they will stay another one hour with DSS. They have been freed already with bountiful reward in cash and ofcus otherwise. Even if every other persons keeps mum, oga el rufai will speedily come for their rescue.

E no go better for the person wey use APC swear for this county....anything for the photo, all to whip in public appraisal.

What have Nigeria as a nation done to deserve this horrible government.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Adam09: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by abdulmajin: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice one Nigeria DSS I will like to share this on www.naijatch.com
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by GavelSlam: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
lilfreezy:
Innocent Nigerians undecided
I pray these "innocent Nigerians" and their affiliates visit your entire family...Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by KhingOvie: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
All these folks that still kidnapp and join cult, do they have sense at all?

You want to do crime, why not enter street.

You fit blow

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Adam09: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
SarkinYarki:
This dude where the look for likes anyhow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Allylic(f): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Are the DSS sure that these people are the real culprit?Have they been questioned to know why they kidnapped and killed the king
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by gurunlocker: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
They don't wanna name the suspects?
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by edupedia: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

I like the way DSS works.

If you are not among the fulani Muslem, catching you when you offend is very easy but if you are, they make sure you keep disappearing until the case dies down.

Kudos to the DSS, you are like your father buhari

...well done too...u are like PDP looters...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. / The Woman Who Killed & Dumped Her 4-Year-Old Daughter Inside Well In Benue / 2 AGIP Staff Shot Dead In Bayelsa(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.