Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (60768 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by 24hoursreporter: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sometimes sleepover reveals a lot about your partner, especially when you have a future plan for the relationship. Interestingly, sleepovers are fast becoming a trend in most courtship and it enables you to know your partner better.

During sleepovers, you tend to discover some habits your partner has been hiding from you unconsciously. However, in this article, you will learn some of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again.

Top 7 Reasons Your Guy Don’t Invite You For A Sleepover Again

#1. You Always Carry Too Much Luggage

One of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again is probably because he is luggage-phobic. In other words, you scared him the last time with your big luggage. Perhaps, he thinks you are looking for a way to move in. So, if you ever have the chance to go there again, try to correct this impression by packing very light. Trust me, this will give him the confidence to invite you next time.

#2. You Always Leave His House Unkempt and Messy

This is definitely a red alert for guys, no reasonable guy tolerate a lady that is unorganized. Therefore, he will definitely not invite you for a sleepover again if you left his house unkempt the last time you went.

It is advisable to leave the house cleaner, neater and more organized than you met him. I assure you this, he will be the one calling to invite you over again, because not only him but the entire apartment miss your presence.

#3. You Deliberately Leave Some Of Your Stuff In His House

Ladies are fond of doing this and it always creates a bad impression about them to their lovers. When you start leaving some of your stuff like bra, undies, cream, shoes and some other female stuff in a guy’s house, you are making that person feel uncomfortable. He may interpret it as a calculated strategy to move in with him. This will definitely discourage him from inviting you in future.

#4. Sneak Through His Phone

As a rule, never sneak through your man’s phone, even if you are there for a sleepover. You should respect his privacy and what he does with his phone.

As a matter of fact, nothing irritates most guys than their lady sneaking through their phone. It could be one of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again.

#5. Eat Uncontrollably In His Place

Some ladies are so funny, they don’t even have an iota of shame. They will go straight to the guy’s kitchen and start eating his food uncontrollably.

Embarrassingly, they may end up having stomach upset in his place. Mhen, this doesn’t speak well of you at all, it creates a very wrong impression.

#6. Deprived Him Of Seeing A Football Match

Most guys out there don’t joke with football matches. They will go extra miles just to see a football match. However, when you start depriving him of seeing football games because you want to watch Zeeworld and Telemundo, he may not find this funny. The next time you want to come around for a sleepover, he wouldn’t want you to come.

#7. When You Are Rude To His Friends
Never underestimate the power of your boyfriend’s friends. They can say things that will discourage him from allowing you to come around. So, try to be nice to them throughout the short period you will spend with him.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/07/7-reasons-your-guy-dont-invite-you-for-a-sleepover-again-2/

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WinningEleven(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
That #3 ehn....
It will first be pant, then bra, then shirt, then trousers, then handbag, then a whole travelling bag.
It is when you wake up one morning that you'll realise that she has become a sudden roomie.

That #5 ehn....
Girls can chop to stupor if you give them chance.
That was how my elder brother brought one girl home one time. He come serve the girl food.
She was like "I won't be able to finish it o"

My brothers and sisters, that was how she finished 3 or 4 rolls of fufu.

372 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Crowny11(f): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
you nail it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by 24hoursreporter: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Read Also: 5 Everyday Habits That Will Improve Your Love Life ===> http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/26/5-everyday-habits-that-will-improve-your-love-life/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Holumhidey(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
please what is sleepover?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WinningEleven(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Holumhidey:
Its when you spend the night with your spouse. You sleep over there at his/her house.
That's why its called sleepover

46 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WinningEleven(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Where lalasticlala day self

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by 24hoursreporter: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Holumhidey:
Sleepover as used in this context means spending a night in your guy's place.

37 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by 24hoursreporter: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:

Its when you spend the night with your spouse. You sleep over there at his/her house.
That's why its called sleepover
Nice one at winningeleven

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WinningEleven(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
24hoursreporter:

Nice one at winningeleven
cool
Issa simple sturves

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by fykes(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sleepover ke? U never get house be say girl never start to the sleep in it....
God help u and u r in a relationship, no straight unofficial marriage be that or many many blackmail of cheating.
Sleep over ko wake under ni

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Holumhidey(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Sleepover as used in this context means spending a night in your guy's place.
ok
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Lonestar124: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Especially that number 3.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Nasri100(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
That #3 ehn....
It will first be pant, then bra, then shirt, then trousers, then handbag, then a whole travelling bag.
It is when you wake up one morning that you'll realise that she has become a sudden roomie.

That #5 ehn....
Girls can chop to stupor if you give them chance.
That was how my elder brother brought one girl home one time. He come serve the girl food.
She was like "I won't be able to finish it o"

My brothers and sisters, that was how she finished 3 or 4 rolls of fufu.

This one loud ooo cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by kebliss(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na so one come, wen she dae go back she con leave toothbrush as she comot I jst jejely troway am ..

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Biglittlelois(f): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Reason why i hardly do 2, some guys intentionally leave the house unkept and messy knowing a lady is coming to do the clean up, no way in hell i'd clean something like that

As for 3, i dont know the logic behind leaving clothings behind, it absolutely wouldnt change the mindset of a man who is prepared to cheat.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by slawomir: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Isoright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by akeentech(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
I just realized that I'm a pro-blogger
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by obaataaokpaewu: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
I will invite girl over to spend the weekend, after the first night, I just feel like to be left alone and wish for her to leave, like she's encroaching on my quiet times. One of the reason marriage scares me embarassed
Like I may get tired of wife being around always

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Meanwhile UK used LG g5 is available for just 34k.dm 08082457319 for more details

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by ednut1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smelly pussy cat and loose pussy cat. If u like ascribe another meaning na u sabi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by greggng: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Sometimes sleepover reveals a lot about your partner, especially when you have a future plan for the relationship. Interestingly, sleepovers are fast becoming a trend in most courtship and it enables you to know your partner better.

During sleepovers, you tend to discover some habits your partner has been hiding from you unconsciously. However, in this article, you will learn some of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again.

Top 7 Reasons Your Guy Don’t Invite You For A Sleepover Again

#1. You Always Carry Too Much Luggage

One of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again is probably because he is luggage-phobic. In other words, you scared him the last time with your big luggage. Perhaps, he thinks you are looking for a way to move in. So, if you ever have the chance to go there again, try to correct this impression by packing very light. Trust me, this will give him the confidence to invite you next time.

#2. You Always Leave His House Unkempt and Messy

This is definitely a red alert for guys, no reasonable guy tolerate a lady that is unorganized. Therefore, he will definitely not invite you for a sleepover again if you left his house unkempt the last time you went.

It is advisable to leave the house cleaner, neater and more organized than you met him. I assure you this, he will be the one calling to invite you over again, because not only him but the entire apartment miss your presence.

#3. You Deliberately Leave Some Of Your Stuff In His House

Ladies are fond of doing this and it always creates a bad impression about them to their lovers. When you start leaving some of your stuff like bra, undies, cream, shoes and some other female stuff in a guy’s house, you are making that person feel uncomfortable. He may interpret it as a calculated strategy to move in with him. This will definitely discourage him from inviting you in future.

#4. Sneak Through His Phone

As a rule, never sneak through your man’s phone, even if you are there for a sleepover. You should respect his privacy and what he does with his phone.

As a matter of fact, nothing irritates most guys than their lady sneaking through their phone. It could be one of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again.

#5. Eat Uncontrollably In His Place

Some ladies are so funny, they don’t even have an iota of shame. They will go straight to the guy’s kitchen and start eating his food uncontrollably.

Embarrassingly, they may end up having stomach upset in his place. Mhen, this doesn’t speak well of you at all, it creates a very wrong impression.

#6. Deprived Him Of Seeing A Football Match

Most guys out there don’t joke with football matches. They will go extra miles just to see a football match. However, when you start depriving him of seeing football games because you want to watch Zeeworld and Telemundo, he may not find this funny. The next time you want to come around for a sleepover, he wouldn’t want you to come.

#7. When You Are Rude To His Friends
Never underestimate the power of your boyfriend’s friends. They can say things that will discourage him from allowing you to come around. So, try to be nice to them throughout the short period you will spend with him.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/07/7-reasons-your-guy-dont-invite-you-for-a-sleepover-again-2/

She always phat too much

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Gosj01(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmm... Not a fact but an opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by TomiCute(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ajekpako like us dont do sleep over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by softclicktech(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
W
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by pansophist(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
why are you ignoring the elephant in the room?

A man will not invite a woman for a sleepover again if, after the first sleepover, the action didn't take place. Its a simple as that.

A woman that commit all of the above will be easily forgiven if she can fulfil her bedroom duties efficiently.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by OsuMustGo: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Senseless generation

Immoralities everywhere...

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Onlinealaba(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
sleepover? well that's for those that av someone that can sleepover

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by alukstea(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
8. Let him do.

I don’t even know what it means but I guess the OP needed someone to help him post so I did.

@op what do you mean with point 8

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.