Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,310 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help! I Want To Connect To The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! I Want To Connect To The Internet (973 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly / (camera Error) Can't Connect To Camera On Andriod 4.2 Jelly Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Connect To The Internet by emeka88(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2007
hello fellow nairlanders
i really need you guys to help me out
i have a sony erricsson k750i phone.this phone has all it takes to browse when connected to a pc as i heard from my friends, but guys the problem now is that i dont know how to connect it to my pc and then access the internet.
i would really appreciate it if you guys gave me a clue on how to go about this.
i have tried connecting my pc to the internet via networks like celcom here in abuja. but their cost of connection is just so high,can you imagine that i was asked to pay 20000 monthly just for internet access,how much me i kon de earn for office.
i beg u guys suggest to me what other option i could take. because me i don tire to de pay 120 nairal for cafe.just for one hour.
Re: Help! I Want To Connect To The Internet by bimbor(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2007
its easy, is ur phone browsing?
Re: Help! I Want To Connect To The Internet by emeka88(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2007
yes my phone is browsing, with the mtn gprs
Re: Help! I Want To Connect To The Internet by bimbor(m): 4:22am On Apr 15, 2007
ok if u use windows,just connect your phone to d pc via usb,go to control panel on your computer then right click on network connections and set up a new network by clicking on add.here are the settings:
username: internet
password: internet
leave every other fields as default. the number to dial is *99***external id#.this depends on your phone external id,u can get your ext. id by going to data communications on your phone.since u use se k750i i'll suggest u try 6 i.e *99***6# n ure off 2 go.

(1) (Reply)

ICE Phone Number: In Case Of Emergency / Celtel Setting For Sony Ericsson K300i / Dash Me N70, Be Blessed By God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.