Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) (62505 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by jafol(m): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
to be honest, this biatch is very ugly..I rather wankk myself to sleep than to even imagine her getting naked in front of me embarassed
Everything yoruba is ugly to iPods expect for Chidiogo Akunyili ...
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 08, 2018
tamethem:

You are an idiot for calling her an idiot.

I repeat, she didn't put the mark there by herself and she can't commit suicide because of that. She is wiser than you.

If you hate it so much she's gaining popularity go and hang yourself.

You are an idiot, I repeat.

Bastard son of Oduduwa!

More useless hogwash from a pained and worthless dunce grin
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by emperorblog(m): 5:22am On Nov 08, 2018
dis bae son dey go overboard o
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by nadiq1: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2018
What an insensitive statement. Shame on you�

delugajackson:
And you wonder why trains do not work in this country. How do we expect the trains in this country to work when someone has all the train tracks on her face?
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
to be honest, this biatch is very ugly..I rather wankk myself to sleep than to even imagine her getting naked in front of me embarassed

Why are you this wicked?
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by victorian(f): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2018
Fortissimo502:

What does stonning mean?

It means embellishing an outfit with stones, glittering stones or beads.

Embellishing means to add more value, colour, sparkle, to accessorise an outfit.
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by Datdeltagirl(f): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Ok good for her small small she is going places
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by OGkenny: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:
And you wonder why trains do not work in this country. How do we expect the trains in this country to work when someone has all the train tracks on her face?
in your mind na you have made one Savage and funny statement
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by Mydazz(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2018
I'm not buying any of this site till I hear she's given birth, and she's given the child a glorifying tribal mark, till then,..... Enjoy the spotlight
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

More useless hogwash from a pained and worthless dunce grin
Your senselessness is as high as Kilimanjaro.
Oponu omo oduduwa grin

Omo aale to nfi owo osi juwe ile baba e.

Eranko lasan grin
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2018
She even short pass davido
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by Mysselff2: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:

Chaiiiiiii

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by GenFunction: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

Just look at this wicked boy
...lol...i have seen the wucked fellow
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by ziggigmz(f): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2018
Hahahahahah
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
GenFunction:
...lol...i have seen the wucked fellow
grin grin
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
tamethem:

Your senselessness is as high as Kilimanjaro.

Oponu omo oduduwa grin

Omo aale to nfi owo osi juwe ile baba e.

Eranko lasan grin

And you that your whole life life is wrapped around responding to someone senseless nko? grin

You reason like a housefly cool
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by bugsinbad: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Free her pls ...at least rihanna is following her on Instagram
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) by GetCofOProperty: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
OGkenny:
in your mind na you have made one Savage and funny statement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.