Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Samsara : Reign Of Tyranny - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Samsara : Reign Of Tyranny (245 Views)

Hear The Song The Boy Said God Gave To Him For Glory Reign 2022 In Year 2021 / PoeTRÂ¥.....LeT PeaCe ReiGn / REIGN : A Motorcycle Club Romance Novel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsara : Reign Of Tyranny by Undying99: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Prologue

The pungent smell of gun powder filled the air as the two Battle ships engaged themselves in heavy gun battle. The sea,darkened with blood was littered with dismembered body parts told tales of the rancorous onslaught going on at the moment.

"Reload, fire! "

The Captain of the Elk Naval barked out orders to the young crew men that were probably having their first off shore battle experience.

"Incoming !"

An Elkan soldier bellowed out as a fiery canon ball crashed into the ship's top mast, Shattering it and sending large splintters of wood in all direction.
Re: Samsara : Reign Of Tyranny by Undying99: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello people,

So this is my first attempt in actually writing my own story and am like really nervous.

PS : Constructive Criticisms are welcomed ( abeg sofri o...I don't want to die of heart ache grin )

So people, read,comment, tell me what you think,Am in for all contributions....

Updates would be on a regularly basis...Thanks as you join the ride wink
Re: Samsara : Reign Of Tyranny by Undying99: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
CONTINUATION

Reflex kicking in , Some crew men slide down with their faces on the ship's deck. While some unlucky few had woody splinters piercing their delicate body parts. It was a grotesque sight to behold .

"Arhhh !"

An Elkan soldier cried out in anguish as barrage of Lit arrows struck him and some of his comrades, turning them into fiery Porcupines . grin

"These bastards from the Devil Islands are gonna pay dearly with their lives,i swear on my Mothers grave !"

An ebony skinned Elkan soldier growled out with clenched jaws as he shakily rose to his feet with his right hand Gripping the hilt of his sword, Wanting to yank it from its scabbard when something suddenly happened....

(1) (Reply)

Professional Article Writer For Hire / Toshabi Poems / The Need For An Online Agency For Writers And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.