Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? (500 Views)

Gambling And Loan Apps Will Cause More Suicides In Months And Years To Come / What's Up With The High Rates Of Suicides lately In The U.S ( Pictures ) / Plans Of The Elites On Homosexualism And Transgenderism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by Fierce11: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Homosexualism and Suicides? Is this comparisim viable?
Absolutely. Why? Free will.
So, I had to ask this question because I noticed that a lot of people have started pushing for a "wide" acceptance of LGBT members and their values but this same people are against suicides. We are urged to stop the scrutinization, stigmatization and discrimination of LGBT members. Its a known fact that most "activists" pushing for the LGBT actualization also try to support others who are pushing for the same "societal acceptance". Feminism, abortions, better potrayal of LGBT members in adverts and movies, marijuana.. These are all yearning for acceptance.
But why did I choose to compare your acceptance of homosexualism with your rejection of suicides?
Well, why some may choose to argue that homosexualism is NOT a choice (which I strongly disagree), I believe it is their life and hence, I have no business with their sexual orientation.
So, this begs the question:
If you accept homosexualism as a 'right' and 'choice' (yes choice), then why reject suicides? Is it not my life? Can I not choose to terminate MY own life when and how I want? Can i not decide if I have lived for as long as I want?
Discuss please. I need to know why people detest my "support" for suicides.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Ishilove
Dominique
Farano
Rocktation
Re: Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by IamPlato(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2018

If You Are Gay And You Find It Hard To Change please Commit Suicide, God Will Understand I Promise
Re: Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by WinningEleven(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fierce11:
Homosexualism and Suicides? Is this comparisim viable?
Absolutely. Why? Free will.
So, I had to ask this question because I noticed that a lot of people have started pushing for a "wide" acceptance of LGBT members and their values but this same people are against suicides. We are urged to stop the scrutinization, stigmatization and discrimination of LGBT members. Its a known fact that most "activists" pushing for the LGBT actualization also try to support others who are pushing for the same "societal acceptance". Feminism, abortions, better potrayal of LGBT members in adverts and movies, marijuana.. These are all yearning for acceptance.
But why did I choose to compare your acceptance of homosexualism with your rejection of suicides?
Well, why some may choose to argue that homosexualism is NOT a choice (which I strongly disagree), I believe it is their life and hence, I have no business with their sexual orientation.
So, this begs the question:
If you accept homosexualism as a 'right' and 'choice' (yes choice), then why reject suicides? Is it not my life? Can I not choose to terminate MY own life when and how I want? Can i not decide if I have lived for as long as I want?
Discuss please. I need to know why people detest my "support" for suicides.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Ishilove
Dominique
Farano
Rocktation
who told you that we support homosexuality??
You miss road o. No be your country be this o
Give your self brain and go back to the hole you came from

Re: Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by Fierce11: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
who told you that we support homosexuality??
You miss road o. No be your country be this o
Give your self brain and go back to the hole you came from
(Laffs). I wonder why you had to type the last sentence. I was trying to understand why "some" people support homosexualism but want another person to "cage" themselves in existence, even when they see no point in living.
Re: Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by Fierce11: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
IamPlato:

If You Are Gay And You Find It Hard To Change please Commit Suicide, God Will Understand I Promise
Lol. I hope this one is not adressed to me o. Because the "homophobic" I wrote on my signature is not for fancy.
I just want to know why people are against suicides when its clearly a self-made decision and choice.
Re: Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by Jamariwolff(f): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
well, suicide is not bad. its your biz
but FÁGGOTRY? this becomes my bizness, I'll kill u before AIDS does the work.
Re: Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by Fierce11: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:
well, suicide is not bad. its your biz
but FÁGGOTRY? this becomes my bizness, I'll kill u before AIDS does the work.
You are closer to my thoughts than I actually thought! cheesy Faggotry is something else biko. But you did not answer the question o.
Re: Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fierce11:

You are closer to my thoughts than I actually thought! cheesy
Faggotry is something else biko. But you did not answer the question o.
I even wanted to ignore the gay thread at first bcuz I hate any thing homo.

abeg I no get ansa to d question
Re: Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? by Fierce11: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I even wanted to ignore the gay thread at first bcuz I hate any thing homo.

abeg I no get ansa to d question
The question is really sketchy. I have thought about several answers but, all still point to choice. It's getting rhetoric.
But this ain't no gay thread ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Favourite intimacy gadgets From U.S And U.K Stores / "The Gift A Nigerian Guy Can Always Give Another Guy Is A Condom" - Twitter User / Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (for Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.