Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (76451 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Yoighaman(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
I took time to read her version of the COZA saga way back and I concluded from her write-up that she was more of an independent lady who likes to live young, wild and free. She seemed to come from a good & comfortable background but had 'habits'...passes like someone who is very strong-willed and 'crazy'. I wondered why she settled for marraige in the first place and to that guy as a matter of fact.

I ain't surprised at the separation. She should just maintain who she truly is and live her life as a loner if It makes her happy and feel better. Again, I reiterate, marriage is not compulsory.

Wish her all the best.

11 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Pastors and their functional preeiks

Take it easy. They have numerous brainwashed supporters on this forum. No let them enter your matter o !

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by solid3(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
obiekunie1:
forming janded and smart all the time while the truth is - she is a gold digger pure and simple!

she was frustrated when the pastor refused dishing enuf cash to her any time she ask - so she felt short changed and tried to ruin the pastor but the smart pastor escaped her snare!

now she married these bro thinking he is made only for her to realize that all that glitters is not gold - frustration sets in and she decided to break the damned marriage and head back to the street to hunt for bigger fish!

she will still be disappointed on that too - cause men are now smarter and her market value don decrease. then she will start to work her way back to the pastor cause he is the only one that has shown her more money than others - then the pastor will finally give us her nude on the internet! cheesy

stupid olosho! cheesy

I though you have sense as I was reading your post until the later part where your real self couldn't be caged any more.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Puzzypleazer: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
i only go to church to look for pussy. when ever i wanna worship the christian god, i travel out of naija. coza is one place where i always get free pussy any sunday i visit. all u need is that flashy ride. if you know u know

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Adakintroy: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Everything she said actually makes a lot of sense.

A lot of married women would love to do this but are not brave enough.

Ahh...actually everything she said does not make sense.

I will love to be top of my class without attending lecture or study. I will also love to be the richest man in the world without working.

What did she think marriage is soft poetry? For an intellectual person, she is quite daft.why did she Take vows without knowing what the words are for in the first place?.. Words are color crayons intellectual people use to paint beautiful imaginations. They are pretty when intellectual people draw shades with them.

analytical knowledge is killing this world. A lot of people know by just reading. You read a whole book about love..so now you know about love. Without corresponding experience. Nice try!

The only way one can know is by direct contact with that phenomenon. Experience.

This many writeup after just how many years is just throwing the towel. You are tired of marriage. So next time you see your parents. Do as the bible tell you.

Honor them.

Plus the church needs to wake up. It's not about shouting am an overcomer imaginatively. Here now overcome this. Christianity is the highest level of spirituality. Am talking peseverance, faith not only God but in yourself and others. Hope as well. This is how God test many of us and we fail yakata. And start more intellectual writeups In defence. Giving more legitimacy to the spirit of separation or divorce.

15 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
jadyclem:

what is overrated about marriage? please I would love to know.

marriage is the best institution on Earth. it leads to the building of family and the society. Show me any society where the institution of marriage is still being upheld and I would show you a society that is law abiding and orderly.

there can be no functional family without a healthy marriage and kids would have no real understanding of relationship, without marriage. marriage is very underrated nowadays

The only true and irreplaceable advantage of marriage is that it gives kids legitimacy and a stable environment to grow up in. Everything else marriage offers can be gotten outside it.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Maybe she married Benny Ark being an OAP and thereby a celebrity in his own right. Not knowing that radio presenters live on starvation wages like most Nigerians. When reality dawn on her that this Celebrity is a poor one and remembering how that randy Pastor splash church offerings in pounds and dollars on her , she now start yarning trash.. She is a Gold digger. No more expensive luxury suites in London even flight ticket self no dey.

13 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Puzzypleazer: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
obiekunie1:
forming janded and smart all the time while the truth is - she is a gold digger pure and simple!

she was frustrated when the pastor refused dishing enuf cash to her any time she ask - so she felt short changed and tried to ruin the pastor but the smart pastor escaped her snare!

now she married these bro thinking he is made only for her to realize that all that glitters is not gold - frustration sets in and she decided to break the damned marriage and head back to the street to hunt for bigger fish!

she will still be disappointed on that too - cause men are now smarter and her market value don decrease. then she will start to work her way back to the pastor cause he is the only one that has shown her more money than others - then the pastor will finally give us her nude on the internet! cheesy

stupid olosho! cheesy
bro u nailed it. bois are no more stupid again. we can spot an olosho and gold digger from 2000miles away. to worsen the whole thing , she no even fine. but she look like who go sabi Bleep wella and suck preek wella. we go Bleep am wella and make her suck our preek wella and pass he to the next available guy ni #boisNOWHAVEsense

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by nahzyla: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
mynairaland2018:

It's not just money. Most women are disappointed by marriage. They just don't say it. Women have very high expectations of marriage and their happily ever after.

Men don't have such expectations. In fact men are grounded in reality and are very aware dt they're gaining responsibility & making a sacrifice as they're getting married.

I blame Walt Disney tbh.

The large percentage of married men keeping girlfriends and mistresses outside cos their wives got fat or old are they grounded in reality too?

Or the millions that have no idea what marriage is about and all they do is drop money and go and come as they like, that don't even bother to establish meaningful relationships with their kids?

You men really need to get off your high horse, Nigerian men get away with doing the barest minimum in marriage and they can treat the wife anyway they like and nobody holds them accountable s long as he occasionally brings money. How won't they be contented with their irresponsible and half arsed ways of running their families?

Women that are expected to be both Co providers and home builders and primary child carers and at the same time tolerate and submit to another human being that might not even be a good decision maker and in many cases is cheating on her with impunity, they are the ones feeling the pressure, not men.
Marriage in Africa doesn't favour women at all.
That's why they dislike marriage not because of any unrealistic expectations.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by seasy: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
mynairaland2018:

A lot of married women would love to do this but are not brave enough.

You're right

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Nuzo1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
RedAlert08:
Pastor Fatoyinbo: the adulterous pastor.
May God continue to punish you for ruining the life of this young lady.

You are right.

Afterall, she was a toddler when she secretly started having sex with a married lying pastor.

Abeg shift.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by victorian(f): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hmm.

What can I say?

She is not ready for marriage.

What happens to talk about it, trash it out with lots of communication, then forgive and stand by your husband.

Ladies expect too much from men. Like fidelity?

And when u feel as a lady my "boyfriend " cannot cheat on me! And u carry that mindset to marriage? Trust me, you will be highly disappointed and heartbroken in some months time.

Anyways I wish her best of luck in her self discovery mode.

Maybe her next husband will never cheat on her or will play his games well with side chicks, so he won't get caught.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dear Kings, if you are unlucky to have a biatch like this or Toke Makinwa,they'll use you to practice their literary skills.

Shame unto these daughters of the serpent.

Be wise,Kings!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kewtt:
Hehehe I hope you didn't lie on the coza pastor.... If you did... hehehe that robust response is still coming!!

Serves the guy right though.... Weak ass man... Rushing a girl who's not even resolved who she wants to be or how she wants to live her life!!! I doubt if he has any family!! I mean who married such a conflicted woman?!

You're right. I blame the guy as well. The lady is toxic and should only be touched with a long barge pole.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
nahzyla:

The large percentage of married men keeping girlfriends and mistresses outside cos their wives got fat or old are they grounded in reality too?

Or the millions that have no idea what marriage is about and all they do is drop money and go and come as they like, that don't even bother to establish meaningful relationships with their kids?

You men really need to get off your high horse, Nigerian men get away with doing the barest minimum in marriage and they can treat the wife anyway they like and nobody holds them accountable s long as he occasionally brings money. How won't they be contented with their irresponsible and half arsed ways of running their families?

Women that are expected to be both Co providers and home builders and primary child carers and at the same time tolerate and submit to another human being that might not even be a good decision maker and in many cases is cheating on her with impunity, they are the ones feeling the pressure, not men.
Marriage in Africa doesn't favour women at all.
That's why they dislike marriage not because of any unrealistic expectations.
I'm actually a woman. And everything u said in ur last paragraph is not sthn women REALLY realize until they're in marriage. Which is my point.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by passion247(f): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2018

A lot of married women would love to do this but are not brave enough.[/quote]. You re 100% right. She's brave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
EmagNig:
You remember Ese Walter? The lady that was allegedly involved with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA church in a sex scandal. The new gist we have is that Ese Walter is separated from husband Benny Ark, whom she got married to less than a year after the scandal in 2013.

In a post she made on her Facebook profile, she wrote of the questions some of her fans asked her via inbox and some wanted to know if she was truly separated from her husband.

She responded in the affirmative and then went ahead to write a note on it.

Read:

https://lailasnews.com/ese-walter-is-separated-from-husband/

And what caused the seperation? Just asking.

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
passion247:

A lot of married women would love to do this but are not brave enough.. You re 100% right. She's brave

More like confusion to me.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by nahzyla: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
mynairaland2018:

I'm actually a woman. And everything u said in ur last paragraph is not sthn women REALLY realize until they're in marriage. Which is my point.

You're female makes it more embarrassing, hope you are happy now seeing women getting insulted now because of your post?

And please, women are not daft airheads that cannot observe the society they live in and know that marriage doesn't favour females, they know. The reason they complain is because they need to vent and pour out their feelings. They are not robots that swallow all sorts of maltreatment and infidelity and keep quiet without saying anything.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by tete7000(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who needs all these explanations? Maybe the little baby that will end up raised out of wedlock and out of a family unit. Poor child.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Toks2008:

And what caused the seperation? Just asking.

NICE QUESTION BRO!

Based on her write-up, she didn't accuse him of cheating

she didn't accuse him of domestic violence

she didn't accuse him of staying out late!

her only complain is that SOMETIMES THE HOUSE IS JUST NOT BIG ENOUGH TO CONTAIN BOTH OF THEM! cheesy grin

very sick woman! undecided

12 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
nahzyla:

You're female makes it more embarrassing, hope you are happy now seeing women getting insulted now because of your post?

And please, women are not daft airheads that cannot observe the society they live in and know that marriage doesn't favour females, they know. The reason they complain is because they need to vent and pour out their feelings. They are not robots that swallow all sorts of maltreatment and infidelity and keep quiet without saying anything.
What I know for sure is that most married women felt, at some point, exactly what this girl felt. And it's due to expectations being dashed. That's a true story.

And Im even just talking about a normal marriage. Not one with infidelity and addictions. In some cases, the disappointments eventually lead pple down to infidelity and addictions. Addictions to prayer houses also counts as addictions.

9 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by stagger: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
RedAlert08:
Pastor Fatoyinbo: the adulterous pastor.
May God continue to punish you for ruining the life of this young lady.

Exactly how did he ruin her life? Gold digger wanted to ruin the pastor's life and she has gotten served with a heavy dose of karma. Pre and simple!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
obiekunie1:

NICE QUESTION BRO!

Based on her write-up, she didn't accuse him of cheating

she didn't accuse him of domestic violence

she didn't accuse him of staying out late!

her only complain is that SOMETIMES THE HOUSE IS JUST NOT BIG ENOUGH TO CONTAIN BOTH OF THEM! cheesy grin

very sick woman! undecided

Many ladies are not ready for marriage and they will never be ready. Simple.

If not that GOD is against it...nah open marriage sure pass.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Bobinovic: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Divorce is now creeping into the church. look at the very flimsy reason for breaking the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by faithfull18(f): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
KhingOvie:
sometimes i wonder why women are so quick to file a divorce in a failed marriage.

if a woman divorce me, i will just faint and never wake up

pls nobody should quote me, am not feeling fine this evening.

Lol
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by queenfav(f): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Olalan:
Why tie the knot when you guys aren't ready for all the compromise, challenges and sometimes discomfort that comes along with marriage.
God bless you for this.. Marriage isn't about fine pre wedding photos alone. Many are blind to the daily sacrifices you would need to make for marriage to work.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by omooba969(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
jadyclem:

what is overrated about marriage? please I would love to know.

marriage is the best institution on Earth. it leads to the building of family and the society. Show me any society where the institution of marriage is still being upheld and I would show you a society that is law abiding and orderly.

there can be no functional family without a healthy marriage and kids would have no real understanding of relationship, without marriage. marriage is very underrated nowadays

Marriage (as I would refer to it) is one of the various forms of relationships around only that it's given more prominence i.e. setting a date for recognition of such relationship & celebrating same. I would agree that it comes with its own responsibilities & challenges, just as other forms of relationships like friendships, workplace relationships, casual relationships, family relationships, romantic relationships and so on.

I have no problems with marriage but you need to understand that it means different things to different people nowadays. Most people (sorry to say) go into marriage for personal/economic benefits or as a result of societal pressure, of which they lack the virtues & values for sustenance of the marriage.

What more can I say...smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by omooba969(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
queenfav:
God bless you for this.. Marriage isn't about fine pre wedding photos alone. Many are blind to the daily sacrifices you would need to make for marriage to work.

It's not necessarily about daily sacrificessmiley, marriage is to be enjoyed as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / The Power Behind Sex / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.