Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband (51062 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi / Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Islie: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
By Titilope Joseph

A house help and a prosecution witness in an ongoing trial of a female lawyer, Udeme Otike-Odibi, who allegedly murdered her husband told a Lagos High Court sitting in Igbosere how she found the couple’s wedding pictures torn and thrown in the dustbin months before he was murdered.

The house help, Blessing Austin, while giving her evidence told the court that in December, 2017, when she went to clean the deceased and defendant’s room, she saw the couple’s wedding picture turn and thrown into the dust bin, so she packed and threw it away.

Udeme, 48, is facing a two-count charge of murder and misconduct with regard to a corpse.

She was arraigned on June 13, by the Lagos State Government and she had pleaded not guilty to the offences and was remanded at Kirikiri prison.

The prosecutor during arraignment told the court that Udeme committed the alleged offences on May 3, at Diamond Estate, Sangotedo, Lekki, Lagos.

The prosecution said that Udeme stabbed her husband and mutilated his corpse by cutting off his genitals.

The offences committed are Punishable Under Sections 165 (b) and 223 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Led in evidence by Titilayo Shitta-Bey, the Director of Public Prosecution DPP, Blessing said: “On December 4, 2017, she travelled outside the country and came back in April, during Easter, since she came back her character changed towards her husband, she wasn’t cooking for her husband, she cooks only her food and her husband buys his own food.

“I normally clean the deceased and defendant’s house twice a week, on Tuesdays and Saturdays adding that her resumption time was 8 am and closes at 8pm.

“On 28 of April when I came to clean their house, I heard when Udeme, started quarreling with her husband that why did he send his daughter to school outside the country, my madam, later told my oga that he should lower his voice that I was downstairs, so I could no longer hear their argument when they loved their voice,” Austin said.

https://www.independent.ng/house-help-narrates-how-wife-tore-wedding-pictures-before-allegedly-killing-husband/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Nwodosis(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
For the woman to have detached the husband's genital after killing him, two things were involved, it is either that the genital was not giving her what she wants or the genital was being used on other women.
Which ever one that was involved, it is not a justification for her to take her husband's life.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Kennedy94(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
rip to the dead
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Evil woman

18 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wives of nowadays

Yesterday somebody wife start trouble. See as the guy dey beg am. Ogbeni no wan die. This morning wife dey cry say she no see husband. Oga son disappear. Guys stay woke. No be force to claim I am the man. Beg when beggable. Escape first. The dead tell no tales

223 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Groovenaija360(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari why na sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by NwaAmaikpe: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

Nigerian women and racism.
Her attitude changed since she came back home from her oversea trip.

It's really hard for Nigerian girls to remain the same after tasting white preek.
They'd start looking down on our local preek.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by koolgee(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmm
What a wicked world
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by englishmart(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
sounds like a story from one of James Hardley Chase' books.

9 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Sweetcollins: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Weird world
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by realvikash: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Shibaraba:
Wives of nowadays

Yesterday somebody wife start trouble. See as the guy dey beg am. Ogbeni no wan die. This morning wife dey cry say she no see husband. Oga son disappear. Guys stay woke. No be force to claim I am the man. Beg when beggable. Escape first. The dead tell no tales
I swear brotherly undecided

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by ybman: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Something went wrong along d way.

Lessing; let ur love be an unconditional love both to God and man
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by BubuZombi: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Things Are Happening...

May God Help Us All

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by KhingOvie: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
some women have mind sha...

Man that will give you head, you will still conspire evil in ur small head and kill him

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by GavelSlam: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Buhari why na sad

So it must happen in your household.

2 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by uuzba(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Udeme Otike-Odibi

Hyphenated name .
You no gree answer your husband name.
You use selotape join am for back.
You waka go London, the land of the lost, and learn bad thing.
Use all your money, kill your husband.

These hyphenated name, London travelling women, I no dey trust una.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by samuelchimmy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Op I recognise this photo from another place,how can you use innocent peoples pictures for this kinda stuffs

5 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Hamilton1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afonjas at it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Hamilton1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afonjas breakin Records Back to back

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by tokrizy: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
For the woman to have detached the husband's genital after killing him, two things were involved, it is either that the genital was not giving her what she wants or the genital was being used on other women.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
May we never get married to the person that will kill us.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Lordofthewest(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
May your osu ancestors deliver you from afonja torment cos it's obvious afonja has been appearing to you in your dreams...get well soon
Hamilton1:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by tatibillion: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
I’m not surprised
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Lexusgs430: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Why she could not just walk away from the marriage, goes beyond reasoning ......
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by uuzba(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
KhingOvie:
some women have mind sha...

Man that will give you head, you will still conspire evil in ur small head and kill him

She has hyphenated name.
She didn't want to change her surname after marrying him. Because of all her fame, money, and ambition.

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Pearlyakin(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hamilton1:
You are just a nonentity looking for cheap popularity by shouting Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by tunary(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
philip0906:
You're a complete e-diot
lol
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by tunary(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
swt looking couple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.