Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. (10307 Views)

Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? / Tried Everything But I Think My Husband Does Not Like S*x / My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by victorian(f): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Thats crazy! Some people really have libido. Anything above 2/3 times a week is just too much for the average couple.

Yes o

2 or 3 times a week is perfect!

Why over use the body and pussy? sad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by highqueen(f): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sorry, carry your cross.
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by victorian(f): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
sherylbakky:

This life sha...Dats wot some ladies pray 4

Am telling you.

That's why God create everyone of us differently, with different desires and taste.
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by funkyjms: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
From the comments, it seems people ain't getting the issue. The issue isn't really about her sex drive or the hubby. It's about her being fatigue due to the usual "Lagos lifestyle"

Wake early so as to get to work on time
Prepare breakfast by 4
Set on road by 5am so as to beat traffic
Work till 5/6pm
Face traffic till 10pm
Finish dinner around 11pm
Sleep around midnight with the thought of waking rarely the next morning....and the circle continue!
And within that short sleep, you still wan' do "iwokiriwo"gringrin
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
funkyjms:
From the comments, it seems people ain't getting the issue. The issue isn't really about her sex drive or the hubby. It's about her being fatigue due to the usual "Lagos lifestyle"

Prepare breakfast by 4
Work till 5/6pm
Face traffic till 10pm
Sleep around midnight with the thought of waking rarely the next morning....and the circle continue!
Even for someone who is jobless, Why do it everyday? Its not normal man!
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by funkyjms: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Even for someone who is jobless, Why do it everyday? Its not normal man!

Man, for a newly married couple, it is normal!
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by lala45: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Are you sure your husband is not a funny assignment from the underworld, my dear pray fervently and ask God to reveal things to u concerning yr husband because I have heard stories like that
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by FreemanUYB(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
victorian:

Yes o

2 or 3 times a week is perfect!

Why over use the body and pussy? sad

Jisos!!!!!
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by FreemanUYB(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
If a bird flies without perching
The hunter shots without aiming

If he doesn't get tired then give it to him
Its part of the marriage obligation

That's why its important to know your man sexually before going into marriage!!!!!

Very very very important!!!!
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
funkyjms:

Prepare breakfast by 4
Work till 5/6pm
Face traffic till 10pm
thats why i said she should sit her man down and advice him to get a sidechic

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by leonard002(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
femi4:
That's the best time to make baby boy cos sperms tend to swim faster
lolzz... na u dey swim the sperm?
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
lala45:
Are you sure your husband is not a funny assignment from the underworld, my dear pray fervently and ask God to reveal things to u concerning yr husband because I have heard stories like that
maybe she should report to her pastor that her husband too like to kerewa in za oza room

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by pedrilo: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
AryEmber:
If he did not touch you while you were dating, I think he has earned it but this 12 midnight thing is deep oh!
wats deep there? Pipo fcck all nyt for Pete's sake.
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by AryEmber(f): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
pedrilo:
you think it's normal the way he wake her up at no other time but 12 midnight all the time?
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by pedrilo: 4:30am On Nov 09, 2018
AryEmber:
you think it's normal the way he wake her up at no other time but 12 midnight all the time?
na wa for some of us.
Wen ur body gets used to walking up at a particular time, u will no longer need an alarm clock to wake u up after a while.
U seem like d superstitious type who always read funny meanings to events
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Beke2020: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin
pedrilo:
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by victorian(f): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2018
FreemanUYB:

Jisos!!!!!

Why shocked?

Is it too much?
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by AryEmber(f): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by AryEmber(f): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
pedrilo:
na wa for some of us.
Wen ur body gets used to walking up at a particular time, u will no longer need an alarm clock to wake u up after a while.
U seem like d superstitious type who always read funny meanings to events
Call me whatever you want. I'm an African and religious girl so I believe in the supernatural. It all can be resolve though, the husband should try and wait for few mins.... maybe an hour before waking his wife up whenever he wants to do the dance. It should not be that exact 12 all the time, he should be able to make this sacrifice if he's not hiding anything.
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by pedrilo: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2018
AryEmber:
Call me whatever you want. I'm an African and religious girl so I believe in the supernatural. It all can be resolve though, the husband should try and wait for few mins.... maybe an hour before waking his wife up whenever he wants to do the dance. It should not be that exact 12 all the time, he should be able to make this sacrifice if he's not hiding anything.
ok u win. Sorry i didn't mean to call u name sha
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by FreemanUYB(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2018
victorian:

Why shocked?

Is it too much?

Noo !!!!!!

It me thinking though !!!
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by AryEmber(f): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2018
pedrilo:
ok u win. Sorry i didn't mean to call u name sha
Well, you surprised me. I've not come across many nairalanders who knows how to say sorry. It's okay, we are cool
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by maryshregy(f): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2018
If he doesn't do, complain

If he do complain kontinues

Haba

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2018
victorian:
Sex every night or day is bad.

No wonder some women will be praying their husbands travel or fall sick.

Such man I can never marry.

I can't die before my time. Cos whichever way it is, if I slump and die, he will still carry side chicks..
I broke up with two exs cos of issues like this.

The wife try.
just shut up there naw
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Bidobado1:

It is IMPOSSIBLE to fully please a woman. They don't even know Wtf they want. But they want something!!!!
that exactly what i always tell them They are Confused Human Being Am tired of them self...
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Biingoo: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2018
victorian:
Sex every night or day is bad.

No wonder some women will be praying their husbands travel or fall sick.

Such man I can never marry.

I can't die before my time. Cos whichever way it is, if I slump and die, he will still carry side chicks..
I broke up with two exs cos of issues like this.

The wife try.
Smh
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Saff(f): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by highqueen(f): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Saff:
The more you have sex with a man, the less valuable and intriguing it is. Even as a married woman, men like to yearn for it, it’s more thrilling and exciting. Don’t be giving it up every single time. So close them legs and find a way to reduce the amount of times you have sex with him per week, they’re so many excuses to use. Some women are just not sharp.
How true is this
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by pedrilo: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
AryEmber:
Well, you surprised me. I've not come across many nairalanders who knows how to say sorry. It's okay, we are cool
that's how I roll. Cheers
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Beke2020: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
cool I concur
AryEmber:
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by habsydiamond(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Only God can help guys.... Wetin some babes dey chase outside na im she dey run from... This one won carry her food give cat ooo... If those toothpick girls grab ur husband he go forget about u in 2 minutes... U better grab ur copy before there is no copy left to grab.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by willyo(m): 12:57am On Nov 12, 2018
femi4:
That's the best time to make baby boy cos sperms tend to swim faster

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.