Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

North Korea: Christians ‘desperate’, Risking Death To Acquire Bibles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / North Korea: Christians ‘desperate’, Risking Death To Acquire Bibles (288 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Korea: Christians ‘desperate’, Risking Death To Acquire Bibles by Jesutomisin: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
North Korea’s Christians are so hungry for a Bible that they’re willing to risk 15 years in a labor camp or even death to acquire a copy of God’s Word.

That’s according to Rachel Godwin of World Help, a Christian humanitarian organization that is working to smuggle 100,000 physical Bibles into the country.

“There are still countless believers across this dark nation who are desperate for Bibles,....read more at....http://naijachurchnews.com/39372-2/

1 Share

Re: North Korea: Christians ‘desperate’, Risking Death To Acquire Bibles by cooldipo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Soft copy on android?
Re: North Korea: Christians ‘desperate’, Risking Death To Acquire Bibles by bedspread: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jesutomisin:

North Korea’s Christians are so hungry for a Bible that they’re willing to risk 15 years in a labor camp or even death to acquire a copy of God’s Word.

That’s according to Rachel Godwin of World Help, a Christian humanitarian organization that is working to smuggle 100,000 physical Bibles into the country.

“There are still countless believers across this dark nation who are desperate for Bibles,....read more at....http://naijachurchnews.com/39372-2/

Those are my Brothers and Sisters...

I'll Gladly Get my Life Wasted to have the WORD OF GOD..

I pray a Massive Movement of GOD in North Korea in JESUS NAME

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Ignoring Your Dreams / My Two Worse Addictions / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday , December 6,2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.