Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,929 members, 7,803,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (116791 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Igbo Amaka, just because of Money .......you have become the fly that follows the corpse's down into the .....
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by twhy111(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
I watched the video of this particular incident, those ladies were not Nigerian, they were not speaking Nigerian language and from what I deduce it not even related to travelling agency.
Those guys were beating them up for practicing lesbianism
Bloggers with their lies just to trend.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Nigerians have been warned again against using fake travel agencies in a bid to travel abroad for greener pastures.

A gruesome video currently circulating online shows two ladies who were stripped naked and tortured by some unidentified men who locked them up in a room as they wept and begged for their lives.

According to a Facebook user identified as Francis who shared the report, the ladies in the video are victims of fake travel agencies which are in Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries as they promise better life to citizens abroad. 

According to reports, some of the fake agencies will arrange the travel and necessary documents only to kill their clients on getting to their destination and remove their body parts which are later sold.  Some of the agencies also assault and beat their clients or even use them as slaves after reaching the supposed promise land. 

Few months ago, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) advised all intending travellers to stop patronising unregistered travel agencies.

The authority said this is due to the recent increase in reports of fraudulent practices by unregistered travel agencies.

The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) therefore reiterated that prospective passengers should do business only with travel agencies registered with the Regulatory Authority. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-female-victims-of-fake-travel-agencies-stripped-and-beaten.html

It's all buharis fault.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Factfinder1:

How will you feel if this were to be your sisters or daughters....dont be stupid

How's he supposed to feel?

Your moniker was formerly "f" maybe you've finally revealed your true identity as a male.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Ifyhills(f): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
I just pray God gives them a second child. see wetin sharp sharp money dey cause.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Miles300: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if this black race is a cause ! In this modern age and civilization we are still doing rituals with human parts ? How does the rituals add to the economy , an average black thinks only about making money , buying luxury cars , go to club and lavish money ! They don’t care about improving there society ,with something innovative . If America and the likes are into rituals and all that , are we goin to be using cars , airplane , smartphones etc ! Ours is just to do evil and do nothing productive ! No wonder all the black nations all over the world is underdeveloped ..

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Jaynom029(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2018
grin Pipul Of dis world
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by ItzKingEphraim(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by emmabucks: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2018
Vengeance is God's. They go collect very soon. I trust God nah ....
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
The sad truth is that they are not coming out alive.

Rip
. how do you know? abi na you go kill them?

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Fake news.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Elder0001:

How's he supposed to feel?

Your moniker was formerly "f" maybe you've finally revealed your true identity as a male.
same thing I noticed

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Originalsly: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmm......before...they came....we had to be captured, tied and taken abroad by force to become slaves....tortured...sexually exploited and treated like animals..... but now..... ehmmm....let me shut up.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
you want me to feel sorry for them undecided I'm sorry I don't can't feel sorry for stupid people, infact I find it funny BDMS loading grin grin grin
what is bdms?
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by meobizy(f): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2018
What is the point of paying their travel fees only to kill them later on? Is a kidney or two now more expensive than flight tickets?
I honestly don’t believe the story because people make up sh** on social media. I’ll wait for a reputable source’s report instead.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by bantudra: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2018
LuciferKristi:
BDSM f0replay

Me likey grin grin

you are a sick fellow....

i would love to punch you in the face.... angry angry
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by emmie14: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2018
kingthreat:

You're a lunatic
His first name is Lucifer. Don't blame the goat
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by bantudra: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

His first name is Lucifer. Don't blame the goat

who cares what his name is...direct punch in the face....

disgusting son of a bitch...
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by planetx: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2018
twhy111:
I watched the video of this particular incident, those ladies were not Nigerian, they were not speaking Nigerian language and from what I deduce it not even related to travelling agency.
Those guys were beating them up for practicing lesbianism
Bloggers with their lies just to trend.
Where is the video?
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Recieve sense
grin grin
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by wisdomkid: 12:39am On Nov 08, 2018
What is the government of Nigeria doing about this?
Why will the FG of Nigeria, let Nigerians suffer abroad?

WHY is Nigeria a country filled with self-centered, hate-filled people?
This is why,the whites will always cover us.. because of the hate we have and the lack of love for our fellow country Man.

If this is your sister, will you be happy?
But wait, if this was to be the President, Senate, Governor's or any government worker daughter, do you know the hell that would have been raised?

The common man in Nigeria is the common's Man problem.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by elvision1(m): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2018
I didn't even have to read the story from the pictures, you can know the story is fake. Stop believing every news you see on social media. They just look for a photo or video that has no coherent sound and make up a story on it. Nigerian yahoo bloggers are scamming your mental state and looting your train of thought. Don't be fooled. Think! always question things you see online!

Nigeria should have its own hoax checkup website just like snopes.com where news can be verified and debunked. Nigerians believe anything as long as it has a link and its on google.

4 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by movetoca: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2018
This is typical blacks behavior towards each other. Black people are just too heartless. That is why I don't blame white supremacists for feeling Superior. They kill each other every where in the world, be it in Brazil, USA, UK and Africa.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Wtf
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2018
GodDeyCraze:
. How about Christianity that used you ancestors as slaves ?. Change your religion ?.

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by arrestdarrester: 12:59am On Nov 08, 2018
During the slave trade era, it was stronger black communities that were selling off their weaker neighbors for salt, clothing and mirrors brought by whites.

Now its travel agencies...
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Toks2008(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Nigerians have been warned again against using fake travel agencies in a bid to travel abroad for greener pastures.

A gruesome video currently circulating online shows two ladies who were stripped naked and tortured by some unidentified men who locked them up in a room as they wept and begged for their lives.

According to a Facebook user identified as Francis who shared the report, the ladies in the video are victims of fake travel agencies which are in Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries as they promise better life to citizens abroad. 

According to reports, some of the fake agencies will arrange the travel and necessary documents only to kill their clients on getting to their destination and remove their body parts which are later sold.  Some of the agencies also assault and beat their clients or even use them as slaves after reaching the supposed promise land. 

Few months ago, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) advised all intending travellers to stop patronising unregistered travel agencies.

The authority said this is due to the recent increase in reports of fraudulent practices by unregistered travel agencies.

The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) therefore reiterated that prospective passengers should do business only with travel agencies registered with the Regulatory Authority. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-female-victims-of-fake-travel-agencies-stripped-and-beaten.html

They are not Nigerians. I just watched the clip.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by sundaygray(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2018
LuciferKristi:
BDSM f0replay
Me likey grin grin
Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.