Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (116786 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Nukilia: 1:26am On Nov 08, 2018
GodDeyCraze:

I need you to please create a topic on this image. Remember to mention me. grin
shame on Africans who till today follow Islamic religion and other foreign religion!
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Askmewhy(m): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is that not Omoghomhe and Ochuwa?
Just the other day, my contact overheard their mom bragging at Jattu market that her daughters have finally meade it in life.

Are u for real?
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by abels(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2018
you be goat,stupid you guy
SilentListener:
good for them this,fool will tell you that it"s better to die in foreign land,than to live in Nigerian, 90%of them are here on Nl. Ihatebuhari come and see your sisters. tongue
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Probz(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2018
OzziOhinoyi:
End shall never wonder. Hmmn.

You dyslexic or what?

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Qc1(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2018
tmcleo2k2:
Fake news !!!
Those ladies were caught practicing lesbianism.
Bloggers stop posting trash just to drive traffic!

Thanks you.

I was actually browsing to see if anyone will exposed this fake news before I do it myself. I'm not the type that post much on this forum, but fake news like this one just won't keep me quiet.

BTW, this video has been in circulation for more than a year now. A man caught his two wives in the act of lesbianism and beat the crap out of both of them. He then recorded this video as a punishment to exposed them.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Baroba(m): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2018
The savages and peverts are at it again.. Barbarians
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by valiju: 2:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Naira Landers please I need someone to help me transfer the sum of 500 ngn to my account,please help a brother here
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 2:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Factfinder1:

How will you feel if this were to be your sisters or daughters....dont be stupid

Don’t be too serious man
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 2:16am On Nov 08, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Why always 'women?'
I too ask my self the same question
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Are you done?

Is that not the truth?
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 2:18am On Nov 08, 2018
I am just too sad and angry to comment anything.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by kjhova(m): 2:34am On Nov 08, 2018
princechurchill:
The greatest enemy of a black man is his fellow black man- Tupac

God please save your children from this wicked souls

Kindly confirm your claim above as I believe 2pac never said such.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Didi2d(m): 2:46am On Nov 08, 2018
twhy111:
I watched the video of this particular incident, those ladies were not Nigerian, they were not speaking Nigerian language and from what I deduce it not even related to travelling agency.
Those guys were beating them up for practicing lesbianism
Bloggers with their lies just to trend.

Yeye bloggers, na so dem go dey carry fake news. No wonder he no put video
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 3:01am On Nov 08, 2018
o sun mi oooo
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by DabuIIIT: 3:09am On Nov 08, 2018
post=72775388:
THIS IS BARBARIC AND UNACCEPTABLE!!

Nna,mechie'onu,biko. Nagode.

grin

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by TruthinAction: 3:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Our leaders are partly responsible. If they create enabling environment for everyone to prosper, nobody will want to travel abroad for greener pastures. How many Americans or Europeans are desiring to come to Africa?

Let's vote credible leaders that will make life better for everyone.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Rainmaker69(m): 3:36am On Nov 08, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Nigerians have been warned again against using fake travel agencies in a bid to travel abroad for greener pastures.

A gruesome video currently circulating online shows two ladies who were stripped naked and tortured by some unidentified men who locked them up in a room as they wept and begged for their lives.

According to a Facebook user identified as Francis who shared the report, the ladies in the video are victims of fake travel agencies which are in Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries as they promise better life to citizens abroad. 

According to reports, some of the fake agencies will arrange the travel and necessary documents only to kill their clients on getting to their destination and remove their body parts which are later sold.  Some of the agencies also assault and beat their clients or even use them as slaves after reaching the supposed promise land. 

Few months ago, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) advised all intending travellers to stop patronising unregistered travel agencies.

The authority said this is due to the recent increase in reports of fraudulent practices by unregistered travel agencies.

The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) therefore reiterated that prospective passengers should do business only with travel agencies registered with the Regulatory Authority. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-female-victims-of-fake-travel-agencies-stripped-and-beaten.html

Story doesn't add up dude. Too many holes. As a 'journalist' did you contact the poster or share the information with NAPTIP, NBA or the Police?
Inserting an NCAA statement which was not made in response to your story does not validate the story. Please, be decent.
Shior.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Kinqshedri: 3:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Is ok
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by efemena5050(m): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Why always 'women?'
Because they are more gullible, more easily manipulated,very greedy ND selfish,only thinks about worldly pleasures, only want the conquest of the present without looking at the future, very insecure, easily fooled ND enticed .......All these entries basically sum up to the fact of them being prefared as an object of hypothesis by the devil,yahooboys,ritualist,some stupid pastor, even some rapist......
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Forreellinc: 4:23am On Nov 08, 2018
They no even fine sef
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Guys is there anything like free gift
I don't think so

Here it is

EVEN THE FREE GIFT OF NATURE(LAND) SEF NO FREE

But this piece of information is free, but not cheap, make use of it WISELY!

Hello, Good Morning. Hope you had a good night rest.

Please give me just 5 - 10 mins of your time, I promise it'll be WORTH IT.

Don't you think you can also make it in the telecom Industry, Do you think there's money in Virtual Top Up (VTU) sales, Data subscription, Bills payment ... and so on.

No need to say much it's a FACT, we practically do this things every day, meaning some people are being paid for that service. Even the banks know the value of the industry.

Why do you think you get #900 card when you pay #1000 to retrieve your sim card, if those agent are not gaining they won't bother. Telling you and me there's an hidden "GEM" there.

Instead of just paying, let's be the ones at the back end receiving the gains.

I will introduce a platform that does this effectively & efficiently through the web/app platforms.

Just to hint you on what's you're leaving on the table for those guys.

Here's what you start to gain by being a Telecom Rep with this company.

This are some of the benefits:
Airtime of N100 @ N95,
Data of N1000 @ N650,
Bill Payment like GOTV, DSTV, Startimes etc. @10,% Discount
and lot more...(to know more link below)
&
Also YOU stand a chance to make money each time people recharge all over the country.(serious money isn't it, those guys won't tell you, because the more customers they get the better, so they don't want you in the game, but it's time to change that)

This year is almost rounding up, I hope you won't tell the same old story like last year, because so many will tell it,WHY? Because you can't keep doing things the same way and expect a better result.

CHANGE OR TWEAK YOUR GAME FOR BETTER!

This is an OPPORTUNITY, YOU can either take it or "PLAY SAFE"

Not still convinced, just come and see things for your self, little investment is needed but you don't have to pay immediately, PAY WHEN YOU SEE RESULT FROM OTHERS IN THE GROUP, Today, later in the day, will be our OFFICIAL LAUNCH! YES IT'S YOUR TIME, TAKE IT, COME AND OBSERVE & AFTERWARD TAKE ACTION TO JOIN OR RUN.

IT YOUR CHOICE!

JOIN THE GROUP [ https:///N5PDwWnLiL ] TO GET MORE INFO ON OUR BENEFITS & THE INVESTMENT PACKAGE.
[ bit(dot)do/aidng ] = [ bit .do/ng ] NO SPACE! "CHECK IMAGE"

ALL THE BEST

-OG TOSIN-

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Rollins777(m): 5:01am On Nov 08, 2018
They are not travellers agent, it happened in Cameroun,the girls are Ivorian girls while the men are from Cameroun,the men took the girls for oloso bussines and the girls steal from the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by flashabazz: 5:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Tragic
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2018
These are ladies, not girls. It's unfortunate
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by aajika1: 5:18am On Nov 08, 2018
but does it hae to end this way
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by mudiana(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Dong2022:
See photo proof of my recent wins..
SURE VIP Games Available now.
u dash me game. Aha! I don beg u taya. Dashing is not a sin oh
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by BruncleZuma: 5:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Where the video? All I have read is what the bloggers decided to share, let us make our own informed decision.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by easzypeaszy(m): 5:47am On Nov 08, 2018
princechurchill:
The greatest enemy of a black man is his fellow black man- Tupac

God please save your children from this wicked souls
Tupac also added that..They said is the White man the he should fear but it is his own kind doin all the killing here...
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:51am On Nov 08, 2018
LuciferKristi:
BDSM f0replay

Me likey grin grin

U must be an Afonja!

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2018
efemena5050:
Because they are more gullible, more easily manipulated,very greedy ND selfish,only thinks about worldly pleasures, only want the conquest of the present without looking at the future, very insecure, easily fooled ND enticed .......All these entries basically sum up to the fact of them being prefared as an object of hypothesis by the devil,yahooboys,ritualist,some stupid pastor, even some rapist......

It is well
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by mutvy: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2018
These are consequences of bad governance. Nigeria is being governed by animals since 1966.
Re: Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Nigerians have been warned again against using fake travel agencies in a bid to travel abroad for greener pastures.

A gruesome video currently circulating online shows two ladies who were stripped naked and tortured by some unidentified men who locked them up in a room as they wept and begged for their lives.

According to a Facebook user identified as Francis who shared the report, the ladies in the video are victims of fake travel agencies which are in Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries as they promise better life to citizens abroad. 

According to reports, some of the fake agencies will arrange the travel and necessary documents only to kill their clients on getting to their destination and remove their body parts which are later sold.  Some of the agencies also assault and beat their clients or even use them as slaves after reaching the supposed promise land. 

Few months ago, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) advised all intending travellers to stop patronising unregistered travel agencies.

The authority said this is due to the recent increase in reports of fraudulent practices by unregistered travel agencies.

The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) therefore reiterated that prospective passengers should do business only with travel agencies registered with the Regulatory Authority. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-female-victims-of-fake-travel-agencies-stripped-and-beaten.html

God please save this poor ladies from these monsters... I weep for the injustice of man against humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.