Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (29771 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
The Good Girl falling for the Bad Boy is a universal phenomenon. Many girls confess to being drawn to the wrong boys and this is one mystery the world may never unravel...

You will hear ladies talk about their need for a sincere,loving,faithful,romantic....guy but when they eventually have one asking them out they start acting up and in most cases, they usually don't develop any feelings for such.

In many instances i have heard ladies say " x is a great guy, he is caring, romantic...but I don't have any feelings for him but g is who I want but he is just treating me like shit and making me unhappy"

Please how do we reconcile a situation where many ladies keep desiring guys who treat them like pooh and at the end they cry over avoidable heart break...

I have seen several cases where I will tell a lady clearly that I'm not in yet she will just be ok with flings yet she will tell me about men who are genuinely interested in them. I guess im the bad guy in this situation cos i have no feelings for them.

This is one mystery I don't understand but maybe anyone else can give a clear reason to this strange phenomenon.

Nairalanders over to you all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
There is nothing much to explain. Joe Clef has handled it in the book Mr. Friendzone.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Maybe lalasticlala will have an answer to this.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Bro, any lady who says such sh!t is still a child. Go and date an older lady and see how relationship is supposed to be grin cool

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by ojun50(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Bad guys ko good boys ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fazemood:
Bro, any lady who says such sh!t is still a child. Go and date an older lady and see how relationship is supposed to be grin cool

It may surprise you that it is the same with even many older ones...why do you think many ladies keep running out of their marriage? they usually complain of the guy acting in one crazy way or the other but they had the chance to marry a good guy but they still chose the bad guy even when they knew.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Toks2008:

It may surprise you that it is the same with even many older ones...why do you think many ladies keep running out of their marriage? they usually complain of the guy acting in one crazy way or the other but they had the chance to marry a good guy but they still chose the bad guy even when they knew.
Any lady who is above 35 and still thinks that way is a kid. Bro, this kind of excuses are common with girl of the age bracket 18 to 30.

A woman who doesn't appreciate a good man at her 27yrs is a hoe. Never give your heart to a lady who goes after your appearance alone they don't last.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Opinionated: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Toks2008:

Some for the sex.
Others for the thrill of being with a perceived "happening guy".
A few are clueless.
Others were abused, got pregnant and society made them stay.
Bad girls would naturally follow bad boys too.

After all said and done, sensible women will go for good men most of the time jare.

Okay, come and tell me if the girl and guy here are good or bad

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by IamD18: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
It goes with age with women and it applies to both genders.

Let's focus on women since it's the topic.

Most ladies from 18-27 are childish, sluts, arrogant, flirts and not focused. They are only after their finacial-needs from guys and pussay-satisfaction which most bad guyz can offer.

From 28 upwards, maturity steps in, marital reality steps in, pressure increases, lots of heartbreaks, fear of biological expiration, depreciation of sexual features steps in, they wanna focus, they've realized lots of mistakes, they need a man to accept them with their flaws, they become decent, start pretending, talk responsibly, behave well because they wanna meet a target which is A CARING GOOD GUY as a husband. That's why you'll hardly see an aged lady from 28 upwards say trash, brag with number of men she fvcks or depend on men to survive. They don't do that. If you see any lady saying that men MUST provide while being jobless, glorifying their beauty and pussay, just know that she's still an immature lady mostly from 25 downward who's after bad guyz.

Real matured women from 28 upwards don't pray or fall for bad guys, kids from 25 downwards does that because they are not focused, inexperienced and yet to know what life and relationship is all about.

Falling for bad guyz goes with age, that's why most bad guyz are scared of aged ladies, they only go after the young ones with fish brains.

210 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2018
That's stereotyped.
I'm a good girl and I am.with the world best good man. grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Simple!
The bad boy is fascinating, the good boy is boring.
Mr Nice guy will always settle for the leftovers of Mr Bad Guy!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
That's stereotyped.
One thing about ladies is the ability to say a thing while they actually mean the complete opposite

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
One thing about ladies is the ability to say a thing while they actually mean the complete opposite
No, I actually mean whatever I say.

Have never been attracted to bad guys before, I'm always attracted to the church or the ones with homely attitude.
Bad guys are evil, won't ever take you serious cos they have many ladies lurking around.
I hate dramas from men.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Simple!

The bad boy is fascinating, the good boy is boring.

Mr Nice guy will always settle for the leftovers of Mr Bad Guy!

Yeah, I kinda like the boring guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

No, I actually mean whatever I say.

Have never been attracted to bad guys before, I'm always attracted to the church or the ones with homely attitude.
Bad guys are evil, won't ever take you serious cos they have many ladies lurking around.
I hate dramas from men.
Na so! Na so na so! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:29am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Yeah, I kinda like the boring guys.
Lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by LuciferKristi: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Women love us cuz we don't give two fvcks about them & women have very low self-esteem.

We don't care or pay any attention to girls and females naturally are attracted to things they can't get.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 12:32am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Na so! Na so na so! tongue
Seems you are a bad guy, lemme take to my heels. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by LuciferKristi: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
That's stereotyped. I'm a good girl and I am.with the world best good man. grin

So why isn't he fvcking you well enough to keep you offline by this time?

Your relationship is either non-existent or dead.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Women love us cuz we don't give two fvcks about them & women have very low self-esteem.

We don't care or pay any attention to girls and females naturally are attracted to things they can't get.
Sharap angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2018
LuciferKristi:

So why isn't he fvcking you well enough to keep you offline by this time?

Your relationship is either non-existent or dead.
I'm in no sex relationship. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Seems you are a bad guy, lemme take to my heels. undecided
You want to run from your shadow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by LuciferKristi: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
I'm in no sex relationship. undecided undecided undecided

Most rotten-fish odoured ladies are

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by LuciferKristi: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Is this necessary?

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Hmmmm.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by babyfaceafrica: 12:54am On Nov 08, 2018
most of them are confused,a bad guy will pamper you,say sweet words, and buy you anything just to get into a Lady pants....a good guy doesn't have time for that,he is interested in your future,your emotions,your well being..but do these ladies care?.no!!!..all they want is the lies they are been told and the pseudo trills they feel........most ladies don't know what they want!!

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
That's stereotyped.
Good for you, But statistics says most women who say their partners are the best with a grin emoji are having it worse than those who say it factly. cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by folake4u(f): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Keke drop me here!
Make I chop popcorn dey observe smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Kimpeeparlgee(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
You want to run from your shadow?
abeg people Im new here ...how do I make friends here every thing looks strange

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Oluromantic: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2018
folake4u:
Keke drop me here!

Make I chop popcorn dey observe smiley
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by folake4u(f): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.