Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (29789 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Acidosis(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2018
I don't have any issues with girls falling for the so called bad guys. Last last a few major heartbreaks will reset their brains.

What I'm sure I won't do is mend any broken heart. If your ex broke your heart, fix it! Knowing you're hell stuck on some ex who is probably shagging a new Virgin breed is the biggest turn off ever.

My ish is with those who from their village in Ogbomosho would be crushing on one telenovela dude (sometimes a married man) all the way from India. Like wtf?! Why lose so much energy and sleep over someone you know you won't and can't have?? Oh well, na una sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Davesaves(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
That's stereotyped.
I'm a good girl and I am.with the world best good man. grin
how good are u?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Caseless: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Fazemood:
Bro, any lady who says such sh!t is still a child. Go and date an older lady and see how relationship is supposed to be grin cool
who get time for all indomie girls? Na why I bin trip for ishilove that year. Where's ishilove sef?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Davesaves(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

I'm in no sex relationship. undecided undecided undecided
then u are in NO relationship

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Caseless:
who get time for all indomie girls? Na why I bin trip for ishilove that year. Where's ishilove sef?
You mean sey dat wan don mature? shocked . Dah wan good o grin.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Davesaves(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, not at all.
My baby is the best. kiss
women will always be women.. u aint giving it to him and u think he is not getting it from somewhere else. u really have to wake u girl... well, unless his... is dead.. as in DEAD
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Mryacks: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2018
Fazemood:
Bro, any lady who says such sh!t is still a child. Go and date an older lady and see how relationship is supposed to be grin cool

Exactly... you have feelings for any body you really want to!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by babyfaceafrica: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Jayslicky:
Girls need bad boys to become women in the future, it is a known fact that females in their early stage of life are poor decisions makers, so they need bad boys to teach them harsh realities of life.
you are unserious...will you allow this happen to any female member of your family

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Acidosis(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
What masculinity are you talking about? Most of you ladies will still rant when a man is dominant.. You complain about them wanting to control you.

When you talk about being dominant, what I see here is being strict and harsh and that's why ladies pay loyalty to bad guys since that's their common traits.
Bad guys don't take nonsense. They know how to use a resounding slap to put a lady on track.

My dear, some ladies are just used to being treated harshly, so even if they fall into the hand of a caring and gentle guy, they will surely want to ride him

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2018
ollah2:
It's simple. Girls like bad guys because they got game so no boredom compared to their counterpart.

Dm me to hang out with a guy that has game

Do muslims do this bad guy thing too? I thought it was haram?

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by CosmicJames(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
That's stereotyped.
I'm a good girl and I am.with the world best good man. grin
Same here.
I'm a good guy, and I am with the best good girl of the world.
But like seriously, maybe I'm a bag guy in some way
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by mapet: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2018
"Bad Boys ain't no good..... Good Boys ain't no fun...." Mary-J Blige
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by gurusubai7(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Toks2008:
The Good Girl falling for the Bad Boy is a universal phenomenon. Many girls confess to being drawn to the wrong boys and this is one mystery the world may never unravel...

You will hear ladies talk about their need for a sincere,loving,faithful,romantic....guy but when they eventually have one asking them out they start acting up and in most cases, they usually don't develop any feelings for such.

In many instances i have heard ladies say " x is a great guy, he is caring, romantic...but I don't have any feelings for him but g is who I want but he is just treating me like shit and making me unhappy"

Please how do we reconcile a situation where many ladies keep desiring guys who treat them like pooh and at the end they cry over avoidable heart break...

I have seen several cases where I will tell a lady clearly that I'm not in yet she will just be ok with flings yet she will tell me about men who are genuinely interested in them. I guess im the bad guy in this situation cos i have no feelings for them.

This is one mystery I don't understand but maybe anyone else can give a clear reason to this strange phenomenon.

Nairalanders over to you all.

My brother man, the simple answer to this is Karma! Nothing on planet earth happens by accident. most sister women in such relationships are paying their karmic debt. i lie not, Nothing on planet earth happens by accident.

visit https://gurudeseyesubai.org/main/fiasco-marriages/
to read more.
or watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D76sAPf4g6A&t=634s

stay enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
I feel a young man should pursue money and leave girls alone. They are too complicated to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by ollah2: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Do muslims do this bad guy thing too? I thought it was haram?

#istandwithbuharitill2023

You don't ever make sense bigot
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Heeyor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Women have the feeling that arrogance is connected to sex drive. It is only natural for a woman to be sexually attracted to a more slightly radical fellow because adrenaline; the enzyme that causes the male to be more male’ also increases sex drive. So in her mind frame, she takes the good guy as ‘the guy I’ll never Bleep’ and the bad guy as ‘yeah lets get digging
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Albinoflash(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Chai.
I pity for her o.
Come out plain and tell her your mind naaaw
have done dat overtime,but she wouldn't take it,i have to stop taking her calls for 5days now,but she won't stop calling.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Caseless:
Right here, sugar boo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fazemood:

Most confused creatures ever created.Women. :/ Never sure of what they want. That same masculinity and manning up is thesame character you'd still cry out against in another topic on NL. Abeg mek we hia word.
truth hurts doesnt it
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Heeyor:
Women have the feeling that arrogance is connected to sex drive. It is only natural for a woman to be sexually attracted to a more slightly radical fellow because adrenaline; the enzyme that causes the male to be more male’ also increases sex drive. So in her mind frame, she takes the good guy as ‘the guy I’ll never Bleep’ and the bad guy as ‘yeah lets get digging
you are an ignorant fellow.
first of all the hormone that makes you male is testosterone, not adrenaline which is a flight or fight hormone and comes into play when danger is around.

secondly testosterone does not increase sex drive.

thirdly women are trained to rein in their sex urges.All you said is fallacy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
OgbeniSamm:

You're not on point
just say you don't understand
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by johnad3(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Toks2008:
The Good Girl falling for the Bad Boy is a universal phenomenon. Many girls confess to being drawn to the wrong boys and this is one mystery the world may never unravel...

You will hear ladies talk about their need for a sincere,loving,faithful,romantic....guy but when they eventually have one asking them out they start acting up and in most cases, they usually don't develop any feelings for such.

In many instances i have heard ladies say " x is a great guy, he is caring, romantic...but I don't have any feelings for him but g is who I want but he is just treating me like shit and making me unhappy"

Please how do we reconcile a situation where many ladies keep desiring guys who treat them like pooh and at the end they cry over avoidable heart break...

I have seen several cases where I will tell a lady clearly that I'm not in yet she will just be ok with flings yet she will tell me about men who are genuinely interested in them. I guess im the bad guy in this situation cos i have no feelings for them.

This is one mystery I don't understand but maybe anyone else can give a clear reason to this strange phenomenon.

Nairalanders over to you all.

no women knows what they want. None of them do.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by MENTORCH(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I feel a young man should pursue money and leave girls alone. They are too complicated to understand.

Lol,, money is the main bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
MENTORCH:

Abi na? Their wahala too much. Make man face him hustle squarely and continue praying to God.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
You're very right Toks

A woman who doesn't appreciate a good man is probably a hoe.. Most ladies in their late teens or early twenties are usually confused. They're unnecessarily aggressive, rude and pompous until reality hits them. When does this reality hit them? It's definitely when age is no longer telling on them.

Their emotions are usually clouded with pamper, sweet talks, flirty words, material things and the chase and admonition from guys, and the bad guys are usually good in this aspect. They can be very romantic and a great provider when they need the kitty-cat. But when they're all over the bad guy, he begins to unleash the terror in him

The good guys have good intentions so they don't really have time for all these. They are very much interested in the lady's future as well as the unborn children

In conclusion, some ladies are just destined to suffer, so even if they fall into the hands of a responsible man they will still misbehave
u sound very bitter
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
MENTORCH:

thank you
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
ollah2:

You don't ever make sense bigot

Ollah, come back here and answer my question. You are disobeying the holy book by even being on this thread.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by bsolushola82: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good guys tell them nothing but the truth while bad guys tell them the real unravel lies and deceit....
As we all know that most ladies prefer lies...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by majekoam(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you are an ignorant fellow.
first of all the hormone that makes you male is testosterone, not adrenaline which is a flight or fight hormone and comes into play when danger is around.

secondly testosterone does not increase sex drive.

thirdly women are trained to rein in their sex urges.All you said is fallacy

You should do your research before calling someone ignorant...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
bsolushola82:
Good guys tell them nothing but the truth while bad guys tell them the real unravel lies and deceit....
As we all know that most ladies prefer lies...
You can NEVER be a woman's favourite if you're that type that corrects them.. But if you're the type that praises and encourages them for their wrong doings, them go like you die cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
truth hurts doesnt it
Beautiful, there is no truth in what you said. You want both a bad and a good man, that doesn't happen. Also, being a good man doesn't mean you're a weakling that will take whatever his partner puts before him and say nothing.

The goodman here is that kind who loves you for who you are not what you offer or what he stands to gain dating you. Goodmen aren't boring, infact they are life saving and understands what feminism is and respects that.

If you think the bad boys would give fun for long, then darling you are in for a long, hard and rough ride. wink *naughty me* grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen answer na wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Fulani Themed Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.