Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (21392 Views)

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by HossanaDonHozzy: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2018
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Imo, Hope Uzodinma, says Governor Rochas Okorocha has underestimated his name and he has become in the state.

According to him, governor Okorocha’s membership of the party was, indeed, a minus.

He said:
Okorocha has run for many elections including the governorship of Imo State, before 2011, and even the presidency, and lost all.
But, in 2011, in particular, Imo people voted more against former governor Ikedi Ohakim than for Okorocha, so, he merely benefitted from the anger of the people against Ohakim

“Even at that, the election went into a bi-election, where Ohakim was finally manipulated out of the race and Okorocha became governor.

Also, in 2015, Okorocha, as incumbent governor, could not win outright on first ballot.

“The election was conclud£d on a second ballot, where some aggrieved PDP members helped, again, to manipulate him into the governorship.”

Mr Uzodima further said he defeat£d Okorocha’s political party in Imo West Senatorial District in 2011 and 2015, even as governorship candidate and incumbent governor, respectively.

“I think this is more than enough evidence that in terms of popularity, Senator Uzodinma is far more popular than Okorocha in Imo West (the biggest senatorial district in Nigeria) where both come from.

“The truth of the matter is that all strata of Imo society are celebrating Uzodinma victory as the APC governorship candidate and this has brought them back on track to vote ma[color=#000099][/color]ssively for APC in 2019.

“Uzodinma’s popularity in Imo State is infectious and it will not only guarantee victory for APC, but will rake in far more than five million votes for the APC from the South East in 2019.

So, let no one be deceiv£d by Okorocha’s boast because he is the problem of APC in Imo State and the South East.”

Source:- https://www.coolgist.com/2018/11/07/hope-uzodinma-dares-governor-okorocha-i-can-win-imo-without-you/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by ukodan123456: 1:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Sure, Okorocha is failure

19 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by PureMe01: 2:18am On Nov 08, 2018
grin grin grin Is this how APC will guarantee igbo presidency in 2023 when the only prospective IGBO candidate in the party has already been schemed out of the game?..a handful deluded IGBOs who are using 2023 IGBO presidency to scam the very few eastern dimwits(if any) are lucky they won't have the time to experience the APC betrayal,pains & dead on arrival explanations to the igbos on why they allowed themselves to be used.Unfortunately,the open fraud of buhari(if he's the one) will not materialise to anything when Atiku wins in 2019.Rochas will now have to eat the humble pie and realise he has been played by a party which he laboured for,was called despicable names to host it's maliciously blood-stained flag in the land of the rising sun.Well as for Uzodimma boasting of single handedly handing over 5 million SOUTH EAST votes to buhari in 2019,your guess is as good as mine grin grin the mad don't know they 've gone nuts even when told.The Atiku We Know Is The Obi We Believe In! That's unanimous in d EAST,everywhere!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by HossanaDonHozzy: 2:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Lol, APC have tire person ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by Mace0lane: 3:11am On Nov 08, 2018
OP, I will believe u when I see a video of him making the comment but for now keep exciting you PDP dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by HossanaDonHozzy: 3:22am On Nov 08, 2018
I'm no party fan.... It's just a real news. Go online and get more updates.

It's a real news. Listen to this mornings' news update by 6.00 am prompt. You'll hear it.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by Babacele: 4:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmm, Okorocha's rigidity and lack of tact is causing all these. Oshiomole gave him back the party structure while the gubernatorial ticket goes to Uzodinma ; a well thought out strategy after a serious SWOT was carried out on IMO and the feelings of the people about Nwosu's emergence.

Imolites are saying a big 'NO' to Nwosu which may cost APC serious political fracture in 2019 if Owelle has his way hence the decision to go with people's wish in Hope Uzodinma. Same reality played out in other states like Ogun and others.

It is a pity that selfishness rather than love for the party is driving these Governors' ambitions. If Okorocha knew the damage he has done to his political stature by his senseless vehemence at imposing Nwosu, he would have brought another trusted person outside his family circle. Okorocha's actually made it impossible but to settle for Uzodinma .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by magoo10(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2018
Apc IMO should shift their confusion one side.

One thing clear is that Rochas as the chief security officer of the state will work against the apc during the elections and give way for another party to win.

Double factions is a cancerous disease in politics
Thanks to the midget

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by mrvitalis(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2018
PureMe01:
grin grin grin Is this how APC will guarantee igbo presidency in 2023 when the only prospective IGBO candidate in the party has already been schemed out of the game?..a handful deluded IGBOs who are using 2023 IGBO presidency to scam the very few eastern dimwits(if any) are lucky they won't have the time to experience the APC betrayal,pains & dead on arrival explanations to the igbos on why they allowed themselves to be used.Unfortunately,the open fraud of buhari(if he's the one) will not materialise to anything when Atiku wins in 2019.Rochas will now have to eat the humble and realise he has been played by a party which he laboured for,was called despicable names to host it's maliciously blood-stained flag in the land of the rising sun.Well as for Uzodimma boasting of single handedly handing over 5 million votes from SOUTH EAST to buhari in 2019,your guess is as good as mine grin grin the mad don't know they 've gone nuts even when told.The Atiku We Know Is The Obi We Believe In! That's unanimous in d EAST,everywhere!

I'm from IMO instead of apc to hand over to roachas in 2023 let buhari rule for life

That man is evil

22 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by mrvitalis(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2018
The truth is that PDP has the upper hand in IMO

6 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by fergie001: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Hope Uzodinma,Rochas and Uche Nwosu......

So,Orlu zone is the only zone in Imo state,okwaya.........

Well, Imolites,over to you.......now is the time to talk and decide whether there will be 3zones or 1 zone at all in Imo state.....

If you 2 fight,nobody go separate Una............the best sef

6 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by phase1: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2018
PureMe01:
grin grin grin Is this how APC will guarantee igbo presidency in 2023 when the only prospective IGBO candidate in the party has already been schemed out of the game?..a handful deluded IGBOs who are using 2023 IGBO presidency to scam the very few eastern dimwits(if any) are lucky they won't have the time to experience the APC betrayal,pains & dead on arrival explanations to the igbos on why they allowed themselves to be used.Unfortunately,the open fraud of buhari(if he's the one) will not materialise to anything when Atiku wins in 2019.Rochas will now have to eat the humble and realise he has been played by a party which he laboured for,was called despicable names to host it's maliciously blood-stained flag in the land of the rising sun.Well as for Uzodimma boasting of single handedly handing over 5 million votes from SOUTH EAST to buhari in 2019,your guess is as good as mine grin grin the mad don't know they 've gone nuts even when told.The Atiku We Know Is The Obi We Believe In! That's unanimous in d EAST,everywhere!

Sense no go kee you. Let APC tear themselves apart. Okorosha must be retired whether he like it or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by PureMe01: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
phase1:

Sense no go kee you. Let APC tear themselves apart. Okorosha must be retired whether he like it or not.
he's gone foreva..

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by haladadon: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2018
joker's everywhere.
APGA OWNS IMO STATE
Let that sink in.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by NORSIYK(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Hope will only win 2 lgas ie oru east and oru west mark my word.

Ndaa Ihedioha is the man, everywhere you go in Imo state today is Ihedioha.

Support Ihedioha
Rebuild Imo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2018
May the best candidate win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by AdonaiAluminium: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Easier said than done, APC is dead in Imo

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems ,insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2018
HossanaDonHozzy:
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Imo, Hope Uzodinma, says Governor Rochas Okorocha has underestimated his name and he has become in the state.

According to him, governor Okorocha’s membership of the party was, indeed, a minus.

He said:
Okorocha has run for many elections including the governorship of Imo State, before 2011, and even the presidency, and lost all.
But, in 2011, in particular, Imo people voted more against former governor Ikedi Ohakim than for Okorocha, so, he merely benefitted from the anger of the people against Ohakim

“Even at that, the election went into a bi-election, where Ohakim was finally manipulated out of the race and Okorocha became governor.

Also, in 2015, Okorocha, as incumbent governor, could not win outright on first ballot.

“The election was conclud£d on a second ballot, where some aggrieved PDP members helped, again, to manipulate him into the governorship.”

Mr Uzodima further said he defeat£d Okorocha’s political party in Imo West Senatorial District in 2011 and 2015, even as governorship candidate and incumbent governor, respectively.

“I think this is more than enough evidence that in terms of popularity, Senator Uzodinma is far more popular than Okorocha in Imo West (the biggest senatorial district in Nigeria) where both come from.

“The truth of the matter is that all strata of Imo society are celebrating Uzodinma victory as the APC governorship candidate and this has brought them back on track to vote ma[color=#000099][/color]ssively for APC in 2019.

“Uzodinma’s popularity in Imo State is infectious and it will not only guarantee victory for APC, but will rake in far more than five million votes for the APC from the South East in 2019.

So, let no one be deceiv£d by Okorocha’s boast because he is the problem of APC in Imo State and the South East.”

Source:- https://www.coolgist.com/2018/11/07/hope-uzodinma-dares-governor-okorocha-i-can-win-imo-without-you/

2 hopeless Men.

Meanwhile are u unemployed?

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by chiedu7: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2018
PureMe01:

Nobody in the South East or South South will vote for Okoroawusa!

APC is a dead Party!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asItI3vLBaY

MOD no comot this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by nepapole(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2018
problem tiyin ni ye
Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by omokiri5(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2018
I thought Okorocha was going to decamp to another party

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by israelmao(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2018
statuteman is having his hands full.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by Gkemz: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2018
Hope Uzodima Imo is solidly behind you. Anything that can remove Rochas dynasty from the seat of power is acceptable except Ararume.

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by Czarugo007: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Okorocha has never disappointed me,all I predicted about him since 2011 has come to pass 5/5(I mean five over five)from pilfering to greed to grab to loot to dynasty.

5 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2018
I was so happy when this man emerge as the governship candidate heh okororocha the greedy man should go and sit down

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Adebayo Shittu On NYSC Scandal: I Don't Have Fake Certificate Like Kemi Adeosun / INEC Deputy Director Bags Six Years In Jail For Receiving N45m Diezani Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.