Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited (812 Views)

Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. / Customer Care Agent Job Vacancy Lagos- Turbo Express Services Limited / Salary Of Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Customer Care Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by turboexpress: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2018
Libishop Limited is a growing e-commerce company. We are looking for effective Customer Support Agents with an excellent communication and superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints.

Handle sales enquires and customer complaints through calls, email, live chat and other e-channels.

Generate sales leads through the e-channels.

Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.

Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through interactive communication.

Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools

Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.

Keep records of customer interactions, process customer transactions.

Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.

Go the extra mile to engage customers.

Lagos Only, please.

Kindly send your CV to Libishoplimited@gmail.com

call 08060660979 for more enquires
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by heartdesir(f): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2018
turboexpress:
Libishop Limited is a growing e-commerce company. We are looking for effective Customer Support Agents with an excellent communication and superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints.

Handle sales enquires and customer complaints through calls, email, live chat and other e-channels.

Generate sales leads through the e-channels.

Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.

Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through interactive communication.

Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools

Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.

Keep records of customer interactions, process customer transactions.

Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.

Go the extra mile to engage customers.

Lagos Only, please.

Kindly send your CV to Libishoplimited@gmail.com

call 08060660979 for more enquires

Goodmorning Sir/Madam, i just applied.
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by tosins(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2018
I got a mail to come for interview today by 12
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by tosland4u(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Pls where is the location and what do you think the company is into?
tosins:
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by enemachris(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2018
tosins:
Be hoarding information until u get scammed undecided
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by tosins(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2018
tosland4u:
Pls where is the location and what do you think the company is into?

Ogba wemco road, I don't know if I will go yet
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by tosins(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2018
enemachris:
Be hoarding information until u get scammed undecided

Are you saying they are not genuine, please let us know
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by tosins(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you receive mail from libishop limited, please go they are genuine.. I just left there now .
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by enemachris(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
tosins:

Are you saying they are not genuine, please let us know
I didn't say they are scam, we requested for the address of the coy to enable us confirm its authenticity. But you refused to provide the address.
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by tosins(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemachris:
I didn't say they are scam, we requested for the address of the coy to enable us confirm its authenticity. But you refused to provide the address.

I did not see it now, don't be annoyed.. I even dropped the address in another thread for them to confirm if they are genuine or not
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by dippleee1: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
tosins:
If you receive mail from libishop limited, please go they are genuine.. I just left there now .

Pls where is the place and what's there interview like
Re: Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited by tosins(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
dippleee1:

Pls where is the place and what's there interview like
Ogba side.... Customer service questions

(1) (Reply)

General Oil Interview / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.