Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! (2371 Views)

Why You Hardly See Nigerians Teaching About Coding On Social Media. / MTN Momo Hack: The Dangerous Aspect Of Programming No One Tells You About / Who Wants To Learn Programming In Python Easily Without Stress? READ THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Hello Everyone.

I'm a Developer working with 247techmetrics, and I'll like to start up secret-sharing, life-changing tutorials on this user-friendly language, Python.

I get a lot of e-mails from beginner programmers who don't know where to start or what to even comprehend about programming.

I always tell them the plain, crystal-clear truth: Start with the Basic grasp. Although it's no longer a vital language, Q-Basic is a very good place to start because it gives you a good foundation in your programming career.

The next step is Python. Python is a user-friendly high level programming language that is very powerful and can be used to do a lot of things, from app development, to game coding, to animation.

Everyone always tags Python an easy language to understand, but then no one tells you the real truth: Python syntax is user-friendly but very technical to appreciate. It requires a lot of practice and organised tutoring for you to grasp the basic concept and move onto real-life projects.
You need to appreciate a clean hierarchy in learning all programming languages, not just Python.

For you to become a pro Python developer, you need to first familiarize yourself with the syntax. Start with finding the perfect Interactive development environment (IDE), value assignment, strings, integers, lists, arrays, functions, loops, reading files, writing files, appending files, inheritance, classes and finally objects.

Then move onto building calculators, dictionaries, translators, guessing games, hangman games, simples board games, brick overlaps.

Then you move onto animation, real life gaming and finally, deployment.

Of course, finding the right and organized FREE tutorials for all these is not an easy task. Finding the right tutor is also not easy.

This is just a piece of advice. True Genius will be back with more information on how to help out. Stay tuned.

BUT THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ANYMORE: TRUE GENIUS IS HERE TO GET YOU STARTED. OUR FREE PYTHON CLASSES FOR TOTAL BEGINNERS AND NOVICES ON WHATSAPP WILL START IN EXACTLY TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY, ON THURSDAY, THE 22nd OF NOVEMBER, 2018.

CHAT US UP AT 09076032967 TO GET REGISTERED. TRUE GENIUS WILL HOLD YOUR HAND EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2018
TrueGenius:
Hello Everyone.

I'm a Developer working with 247techmetrics, and I'll like to start up secret-sharing, life-changing tutorials on this user-friendly language, Python.

I get a lot of e-mails from beginner programmers who don't know where to start or what to even comprehend about programming.

I always tell them the plain, crystal-clear truth: Start with the Basic grasp. Although it's no longer a vital language, Q-Basic is a very good place to start because it gives you a good foundation in your programming career.

The next step is Python. Python is a user-friendly high level programming language that is very powerful and can be used to do a lot of things, from app development, to game coding, to animation.

Everyone always tags Python an easy language to understand, but then no one tells you the real truth: Python syntax is user-friendly but very technical to appreciate. It requires a lot of practice and organised tutoring for you to grasp the basic concept and move onto real-life projects.
You need to appreciate a clean hierarchy in learning all programming languages, not just Python.

For you to become a pro Python developer, you need to first familiarize yourself with the syntax. Start with finding the perfect Interactive development environment (IDE), value assignment, strings, integers, lists, arrays, functions, loops, reading files, writing files, appending files, inheritance, classes and finally objects.

Then move onto building calculators, dictionaries, translators, guessing games, hangman games, simples board games, brick overlaps.

Then you move onto animation, real life gaming and finally, deployment.

Of course, finding the right and organized FREE tutorials for all these is not an easy task. Finding the right tutor is also not easy.

This is just a piece of advice. True Genius will be back with more information on how to help out. Stay tuned.

Very helpful.
please can I have your number

1 Like

Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by micodon(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2018
python is a RELATIVELY simple language, oga. all you have said applies to other languages as well. stop dissuading people who want to learn. have you looked at rust? smh
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
mikezuruki:

Very helpful.
please can I have your number
Send me a mail so I'll pass it across to you.
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2018
micodon:
python is a RELATIVELY simple language, oga. all you have said applies to other languages as well. stop dissuading people who want to learn. have you looked at rust? smh
That's because you're already a professional in the "Nigerian" sense. Can you deploy and implement, not just understanding the language and syntax, but can you put to real-life use? Thanks for your contribution, Sir.
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
TrueGenius:
Send me a mail so I'll pass it across to you.
I have been ban from sending mails for now.
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by micodon(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
TrueGenius:
That's because you're already a professional in the "Nigerian" sense. Can you deploy and implement, not just understanding the language and syntax, but can you put to real-life use? Thanks for your contribution, Sir.

2008, I wrote a symbian game in pure python. Not going to tell you about now. That it's difficult for you doesn't mean it's difficult for everyone. Python is a very easy language.

1 Like

Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
micodon:

2008, I wrote a symbian game in pure python. Not going to tell you about now. That it's difficult for you doesn't mean it's difficult for everyone. Python is a very easy language.
Lol. Why come onto someone else's thread to spoil their prospects, Sir? It details your own business progress, actually. With all due respect, you don't know who I am and what projects I've handled in Python. I don't know who you are and what you've handled. Thanks again.
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by micodon(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
TrueGenius:
Lol. Why come onto someone else's thread to spoil their prospects, Sir? It details your own business progress, actually. With all due respect, you don't know who I am and what projects I've handled in Python. I don't know who you are and what you've handled. Thanks again.

There is a comment section for a reason. You asked me a question, i answered. You don't come on here and make untrue statements expecting all to remain silent
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by makavele: 12:49am On Nov 09, 2018
script kiddies, smh !!!
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by emperorizzy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Python is a good language for beginners. Easy syntax, easy learning curve. One thing peeps should know is, thinking in Python; python and every other programming language have a lot of things in common, understanding the basics is not difficult but thinking in that language to produce something is where the work lies. As a beginner, learn the basics but also understand syntax.

3 Likes

Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
I am currently learning an outdated language call perl.
Dont know y I just luv it.

1 Like

Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by edicied: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
danjumakolo:
it's not
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by micodon(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2018
makavele:
script kiddies, smh !!!

expert coder, can i get a link to your repo?

1 Like

Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by peterpro1: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cartoon HD APK is an entertaining application for the two main mobile operating systems in the world; Android and iOS. It is compatible with Windows platforms as well.
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
danjumakolo:
Do what you love
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
micodon:

There is a comment section for a reason. You asked me a question, i answered. You don't come on here and make untrue statements expecting all to remain silent

I sent a mail across to you sir
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by seunlly(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2018
mikezuruki:

I have been ban from sending mails for now.
when you will not let all those girls rest.
Re: What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2018
seunlly:
when you will not let all those girls rest.
LOL I haven't sent a mail to a girl before.

(1) (Reply)

Robotics / What Type Of Solar Inverter Would You Recommend For Someone Learning Programming / With AI Like GPT4, Is Been A Tech Developer Still Worth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.