Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Will Herdsmen Killing Stop If Atiku Is Voted In? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Herdsmen Killing Stop If Atiku Is Voted In? (1290 Views)

Jimi Agbaje: Herdsmen Attacks Will Stop If Government Is Serious About Ending It / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Herdsmen Killing Stop If Atiku Is Voted In? by OfficialAPCNig: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
If Atiku wins APC would have no choice than to stand down their militant arm because our resurgent armed forced would not hesitate to deal with enemies of state.

Atiku is a unifier. Nigerians believe in him
Re: Will Herdsmen Killing Stop If Atiku Is Voted In? by TruthinAction: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

People like you make me laugh. Asking stupid questions on the internet. A group is is slaughtering your fellow Nigerians like Christmas Goat and you are asking about who will get elected and it will stop? Why should it happening at all regardless of who is elected? Is there anywhere in the world the killing of people should be condoned even for a second?

The Fulani are killing people because they own Nigeria. Anyone who calls himself a 'Nigerian' is a slave of the Hausa/Fulani emirate of Sokoto.

You are the slave not me. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. I will stop the nonsense killings when I become the president of this country. I am not contesting yet but my time will come.
Re: Will Herdsmen Killing Stop If Atiku Is Voted In? by TruthinAction: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Emedu:
Very intelligent observation. If he promises that the killing will stop then he should be ready to loose their support. Nigerian poor political analysis is the source of our problems. Fulani man will always sympathize with Fulani man

The fulani thing is beyond Nigeria. There are external forces who want to expand the influence of Islam world wide. So, I am not comfortable with a Fulani man. Atiku may not be a religious bigot but he can yield to external influence from those he is subject to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency / Buhari Four Finger Solidarity Sign An Act Of Terrorism By Muslim Brotherhood-ffk / Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.