Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus (44266 Views)

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? / King Of Comebacks? Manchester United Beats PSG To Qualify With Late Drama / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by RexEmmyGee: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pure luck. Like if it is, share if it's not
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lol. This match go don cut people ticket well well.
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by AugustineSilva(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mourinho and Scandals Be Like Lalasticlala and Nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by fishmillan: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
BENEAMATA:
Bonnucci or gbenusi , i must say is a true representation of the fans of the clubs he plays for . So did we see this his reaction two weeks ago when even in defeat that further exposes his ( jose ) reputation to ridicule , he still defiantly faced up to their pre/post match abuse with that three fingers gesture ? Oh , they weren't pained by that gesture 'cos they won then - true , last laugh has the sweetest feel . Classless people forming indignance ably led by a spineless deserter who ran back , tail between legs from milan ! Perfect fit for each other . Calcio poli cheats feeling butthurt or could it actually be something mr mourinho said about , you know . . . . . . . . ZERO TITOLI ! ! !

You need help bros cheesy grin
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by kvngblack0z(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
the weed this guy takes gotta be the best out there...

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Nathdoug(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
BlackManta:
Mourinho gonna Mourinho.

Congratulations to Manchester United but I must admit that you guys have a very arrogant manager.

Beating Juve and taunting their fans as if he already won the champions league undecided

Very arrogant bastard.

You won't see Sari, Klopp, Emery and Guardiola engage in all these childish antics that Mourinho does everytime he wins a big game undecided

These are mature managers that stay humble, keep their head down and do their jobs.
They don't talk too much or create controversy like Mourinho.

Mourinho is proud, hot headed and arrogant.

That is why he keeps loosing his jobs.

Guardiola is ten times better than this arrogant peacock who hasn't won a single trophy since 2016 undecided
morinho won 2 trophy last year..
Hope you are not quick to forget

9 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by kongolo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
BlackManta:
Mourinho gonna Mourinho.

Congratulations to Manchester United but I must admit that you guys have a very arrogant manager.

Beating Juve and taunting their fans as if he already won the champions league undecided

Very arrogant bastard.

You won't see Sari, Klopp, Emery and Guardiola engage in all these childish antics that Mourinho does everytime he wins a big game undecided

These are mature managers that stay humble, keep their head down and do their jobs.

Mourinho is proud, hot headed and arrogant

Guardiola is ten times better than this arrogant peacock who hasn't won a single trophy since 2016 undecided
@1st emboldened You forgot to add 'interesting'.Mourinhos' antics makes football enjoyable.That is why he is a superstar manager whose influence supercedes the sport.

@2nd emboldened Pep has a boring personality.Fucck him and may your hatred for this talented and exciting man kill you there

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Jakama90(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
odeade1:
FTC.. pay me my money
Cc Lalasticlala
Mourinho always acting like a kid...
I don't blame him sha
Juventus fans too no try atall
That's the reason I love him.. Because he behaves like kid.

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Gangster1ms: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
BENEAMATA:
Bonnucci or gbenusi , i must say is a true representation of the fans of the clubs he plays for . So did we see this his reaction two weeks ago when even in defeat that further exposes his ( jose ) reputation to ridicule , he still defiantly faced up to their pre/post match abuse with that three fingers gesture ? Oh , they weren't pained by that gesture 'cos they won then - true , last laugh has the sweetest feel . Classless people forming indignance ably led by a spineless deserter who ran back , tail between legs from milan ! Perfect fit for each other . Calcio poli cheats feeling butthurt or could it actually be something mr mourinho said about , you know . . . . . . . . ZERO TITOLI ! ! !
Wetin this one dey talk? undecided
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mourinho and his drama . well Juventus fans no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by stagger: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
I will never forget how he taunted FC Barcelona in 2010 after knocking them out of the ucl.

Rightly so, because they derisively called him "the interpreter". Barca coach at the time was Late Bobby Robson,and Mourinho was the 3rd coach in line, but usually interpreted the instructions from Robson to the rest of the Barca team and coaches.

So yes, he had a right to taunt them. Also, when he was coach at Inter, there was evidence that Juventus was already bribing referees as part of widespread match-fixing for which they were relegated to the 2nd division. Yet with referees awarding Juventus shady penalties the whole season, Mourinho still came out tops with Inter.

6 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good one from Mourinho. The Juve fans were taunting him right from the onset. Then he gave them something to remember smiley. #Cule

5 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Larryslim(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
BlackManta:
Mourinho gonna Mourinho.

Very arrogant bastard.

All you wrote up there are jargons!
You were deaf when the juve fans were chanting "mourinho di omuo merda" both home and away,they insulted him and his family all because of a feat he achieved in 2010 with inter, something they've never achieved, what did you expect him to do??
Walk away like a weakling??..
Don't ever in your life compare that finalists loser,Klopp and that man that hasn't won a trophy in his life,Sarri with Mourinho..
It is a big insult!

13 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Masama: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mourinho, the number one instigator
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by onyyy: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
BlackManta:
Mourinho gonna Mourinho.

Very arrogant bastard.

u Don tak for ur mind be dt oooh... pep even tak say mou is d fucking boss... when last klopp won anything tangible. .. baba go sit down for somewhere jare

9 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by toideve(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
BENEAMATA:

Na so craze de start oo
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by BlackManta(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
kongolo:

@1st emboldened You forgot to add 'interesting'.Mourinhos' antics makes football enjoyable.That is why he is a superstar manager whose influence supercedes the sport.

@2nd emboldened Pep has a boring personality.Fucck him

Mourinho's controversial personality attracts nothing but unnecessary attention.

English media flocks around him for juicy headlines.
Pundits and critics put more pressure on him and scrutinise his job with microscope.
When he fails, haters and critics give him heavy bashing since the peacock won't quit being arrogant and hot headed.

Mourinho thinks he is one the greatest managers alive just because of his past glory.

Other coaches like Guardiola is ready to conquer England again but arrogant Mou still lives in the past, talking about some title he won years ago.

One more trophyless season and he will loose his man u job just like he lost Madrid and Chelsea job.

This is what Mourinho gets for being controversial.

Guardiola is the opposite of Mourinho.

Guardiola's boring personality is decorated with so many trophies.
He doesn't talk too much.
He is calm and humble and lets his plenty trophies do the talking for him.

Guardiola is the greatest coach alive and still active.

God knows where Man Utd would be today if they appointed Guardiola instead of Mou.

He is ready to win premier league back to back.

Guardiola is the definition of Perfection.

Respect, Respect, Respect.

I rather have a silent coach who wins trophies back to back than a loud mouth, controversial and arrogant peacock who is fighting to save his job.
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by stagger: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
BlackManta:
Mourinho gonna Mourinho.

Very arrogant bastard.

Of all these coaches you mentioned there, only Guardiola and Emery (winner of Europa League back to back to back) can sit ont he same table with Mourinho. Sarri and Klopp are not even qualified to tie the shoelaces on Mourinho's shoes.

5 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by SkinnyNigga: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
BlackManta:
Mourinho gonna Mourinho.

Very arrogant bastard.

ordinary 2016.. what has your humble klopp won since he came to Liverpool. ??

5 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by mildflame: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
BlackManta:
Mourinho gonna Mourinho.

Very arrogant bastard.

That is why he is JOSE MOURINHO dont compare him with others

5 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by udemzyudex(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Seconsol92:
This man can taunt people eeh

But if them do am he go vex just like wetin happen for Chelsea
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by ftosino(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

THi *S NA REAL STEW*

MetroBee Spelling Competition,

It's a National Campus Spelling competition .
It's been on for over 3yrs now,
This year's edition cash prize was 350 thousand Naira, the winner is a 400lv Medicine Student from Unilag,

Next year edition registration has started and the star prize is *1MILLION NAIRA*

The registration fee is 1k

To register click on https://metrobee.com.ng/ref/MetroT/
or

Contact me for more info

https:///Hbs0n73LCFoEFSTTUO0Jt0
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by BENEAMATA: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
12345baba:
can u summarize the point ur trying to make?
IN SUMMARY , MAJORITY OF JUVE FANS AND PLAYING STAFF ARE LITTLE PINCHERS AND CRYBABIES WHO , TYPICALLY TAKE CHEAP SHOTS BUT CAN NEVER TAKE HALF AS MUCH AS THEY GIVE ! ! TU COMPREHENDE AMIGOS ?

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by BlackManta(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
ordinary 2016.. what has your humble klopp won since he came to Liverpool. ??

Ordinary 2016 undecided

This is how it starts until Man Utd end up like Pool and Arsenal.

That is how they said ordinary 2013 undecided
Since 2013 premier league title no gree come again grin

Liverpool said ordinary 1980 and boom 30 years passed and they can't win title again.

Arsenal said ordinary 2003, boom they spent 15 years without title.

Keep saying ordinary 2016.

2016 was like yesterday and 2013 was just last week.

5 years has passed and no premier league title.
That is how it starts.

Like play like play Utd will end up like Pool and Arsenal and spend a decade without title.

Ordinary 2016.
Ordinary 2013.

Keep living in the past while teams like Man City will conquer the future angry
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Jaynom029(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari don kill us
stop it dis name gives me heart attack

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by iamademola(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
odeade1:
FTC.. pay me my money
Cc Lalasticlala
Mourinho always acting like a kid...
I don't blame him sha
Juventus fans too no try atall

Lol. Do one recieve cash payment for first to comment..
Enlighten me .
Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Xkalaban(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
I liked what he did. Even Allegri was making funny facial expressions when Ronaldo scored. But Juve make Pogba them suffer for pitch walahi. Them play nonsense commot for their body yesterday with their ball possession and aggressive marking. But I'm glad man u won sha.

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Yale9(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
BENEAMATA:
IN SUMMARY , MAJORITY OF JUVE FANS AND PLAYING STAFF ARE LITTLE PINCHERS AND CRYBABIES WHO , TYPICALLY TAKE CHEAP SHOTS BUT CAN NEVER TAKE HALF AS MUCH AS THEY GIVE ! ! TU COMPREHENDE AMIGOS ?
Fatality!!

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by GenFunction: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
femi4:
His team continue to struggle, win or loose
...mumu,its lose not loose...olodo

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus by Hills82(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
United we stand, more of that come Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah, Eto, David Moyes Others Arrive Port Harcourt For Yobo Testimonial / See The Punishment Given To Heartland Of Owerri After Referee Was Beaten To Coma / Famous Footballers Involved In Ghastly Car Accidents (see List, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.