Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) (39460 Views)

COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 / Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. / Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2018
David and Chioma Gets Married

Just got married to my wife who's also a nairalander and Davido's Chioma namesake and her sister Jennifer namesake too, and funny enough me too I'm David and I've almost same dob as davido ,nice coincidence right.
We dated for some years so don't say or think we copied Davido and his Chioma instead guess we were the first and they copied from us.
Happy Married life to us.

36 Likes

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Yobii(m): 6:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Congratulations.....Cloned......Davido & Chioma.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Yobii:
Congratulations.....Cloned......Davido & Chioma.
lol we're the first and original, those ones tho well known are the clones. thanks

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
shocked

Congrats Ogbeni.
But here on NL, we know only one Davido and Chioma.

I'd advice you spend less time here and more time on the bed performing your civic duties so that the good Lord will grant you the speed to release your first baby within 7months like my snake-loving brother did.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
D

Congratulations but putting your names in the title was uneccesary. Why do people get excited when they share name with popular figures. I guess I should be happy that the queen of England’s mother liked my name and gave her child Victoria. So what I am trying to say is that you guys on nairaland should stop kissing ass. It’s pathetic. Thank God you didn’t say you look alike. Congratulations once again.

PS: vizkid what do you think cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by punisha: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Hehehehe.... This one sweet me.

If u came to see davido n chioma Pls give ur self a knock on the head.

Those two getting married will be like waiting for rain in a desert.
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by DTALLPRINCE(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Jestin: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Aba boys be like Gucini and Gananach
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
congratulations Davido and Chef Chioma...

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
This is the way a sane person should marry.. Any marriage apart from this is a borrowed culture.

Unfortunately, we have been mentally enslaved that the typical black man/woman is not completely fulfilled if he doesn't dress in suit or white wedding gown

6 Likes

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Titugirl(f): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by sage101: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
This one is ASSURANCE 2.0
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Who else thought it is Davido and Chill a?
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by mctfopt: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
For a second there I thought I read Davido grin
HML

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Happy married life, wish you a conjugal bliss. Your Chioma has been well assured grin
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Pioneer123: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Congratulations may God bless you marriage.
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by stefanweeks: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Fro this nairaland

Very soon we will see

Wizkid wed Tiwa

Congrats fake Davido

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by sammychimex(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Happy married life to you guys. God bless your new home immensely
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Happy married life. May your marriage be sweet and may you age together smiley
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2018
What if Davido and Chioma paid a surprise guest to their white wedding?
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Hope Chioma sabi cook and David fit give assurance
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Bantino(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Happy married life!!!
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by buzodyket: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Happy married life Davido….those days in Eni Njoku UNN... I will be coming for my cake once I come back from Germany
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Jrevelation(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2018
bro your own still original pass davido&chioma own because you don engage now

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
They met on Nairaland? That's sweet.

Hml to them
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Congratulations.

Wish you marital bliss.
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Hml
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2018
HML to you Davido.
You seem to be marrying my sister.

But in your card, it's shows your wife is daughter to Anorue Eze of Nsukka LGA without mentioning the town and village.

It's already done sha...

Just observing.

Once more, HML.

Klecher'm onye be g'.

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by hopevalley: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2018
That's very good. OP, try and be your self. Do not be someone else's imitation. Click on the link on my signature if you would like to be making a staggering amount of money from export trade.

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by TissuePaper: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats Ogbeni.
But here on NL, we know only one Davido and Chioma.

I'd advice you spend less time here and more time on the bed performing your civic duties so that the good Lord will grant you the speed to release your first baby within 7months like my snake-loving brother did.

grin grin chai NwaAmaipke

2 Likes

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:
D

Congratulations but putting your names in the title was uneccesary. Why do people get excited when they share name with popular figures. I guess I should be happy that the queen of England’s mother liked my name and gave her child Victoria. So what I am trying to say is that you guys on nairaland should stop kissing ass. It’s pathetic. Thank God you didn’t say you look alike. Congratulations once again.

PS: vizkid what do you think cheesy grin

Why shouldn't they be proud of thier names which thier parents gave to them. I don't think they are trying to imitate anybody but just having fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Rock Suit Like Groomsmen In This Cute Wedding Photo / Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony / Igbo Groom's Squad In Native Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.