Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,381 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial (29242 Views)

Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used / Khloe Calls Leo Dasilva A Snake, He Reacts / Cute Throwback Photo Of Tiwa Savage, Skuki, Chuddy K And Lynxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by mployer(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Wetin you dey find go another man country?

Their forefathers worked for it and they are enjoying it. Stay where your forefathers kept you or improve it for your children tongue

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by RichDad1(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu
What wrong with this one ?
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by mployer(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2018
AdemolaA2:
I really support her claims ... there should be at least 50 percent refund after visa denials and there should be more time by the consulate spent on scrutinizing applications. The excuses they give for refusing visas most times do not even relate and make any sense. I feel sorry for her though !!!

Stay in your house. Maintain your dignity. Have some self-respect. Don't be in a hurry to visit another man's house tongue
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by RichDad1(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2018
RichDad1:

What wrong with this one ?

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by LLcoolKJ(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Khloe fe Japaa... abi?
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Ianmaduka(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2018
[i][/i]so you don join atiku club anti... kpele
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by condralbedez: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Khloe....Who is Khloe?
yaba left patient.
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by gladisa7: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Abi u go even thank them for agreeing to come to this dead country wey lifeless buhari dey rule?
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by AdemolaA2: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
mployer:

Stay in your house. Maintain your dignity. Have some self-respect. Don't be in a hurry to visit another man's house tongue

There is nothing wrong visiting beautiful places of the world for sight seeing and Adventure ...

When our goverment is irresponsible to develop our home country like the western world ... this is what we get !!!

7 Likes

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by obataokenwa(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
recievesense:
if dem don deny u b4 u go sabi sey e dey pain die....me i forget road to house wen dem deny me for us embassy
Reminds me the first time US embassy denied me Visa. I took a cab to Berger Junction Abuja and sat on one of the small rocks there for almost 3hours thinking abt what I did wrong in this world. All documents and reason genuine but the man just asked me a single question and typed something in the system for like thirty seconds and told me "sorry you did not meet the tequirement to travel to the United States without demanding a single evidence of all the preparations I made. Its unfortunate

9 Likes

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by mezarddinny: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2018
post=72778556:
........and some people get this visa on a platter of gold, just like that.

Some have caps but don't have heads....

Some have heads, but don't have caps....

In every situation you find yourself..... GIVE THANKS!
see this mumu, if everyone travel comot naija, who go dey buy your rotten human flesh bbq?
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by akinszz: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Village people

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
recievesense:
if dem don deny u b4 u go sabi sey e dey pain die....me i forget road to house wen dem deny me for us embassy

grin

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by jedisco(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Mama no vex, I no fit blame them sha, you wey be like pin, if dem allow you enter, to find you for deportation after overstaying your visit go hard like finding a pin being thrown in the ocean.. Abeg go start from Kenya as u resemble dem.

Dry....
Poor sense of humour

3 Likes

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by SocialJustice: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2018
Yes, I agree with her. If an applicant is denied, then the fee should be refunded. Stop wasting applicant's money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Qssegun: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2018
omokiri5:
They don't owe her any Visa right. Why is she complaining?

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
we don't owe you any help right.

8 Likes

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Tonimordred(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2018
She wan go dia go born pikin so dat she go bkum citizen...i think dats wot truimph notice
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2018
mezarddinny:
see this mumu, if everyone travel comot naija, who go dey buy your rotten human flesh bbq?
God bless you too
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Embasy Officer: helllo young lady wen u get to the Uk,US or Canada what can u do for them?

Khloe: thank u sir for the question. i will be fuckkinggg 8times a day, and i will be paid 200$ per-nyuuu.

Officer: sorry wen u said per-nyuu watz dat plz??

Khloe: taking 200$ for each release

Officer: wow in that case DENIED u basterd daughter of a bicthhh from a shithole nation!!!!

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Pidginwhisper: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2018
jedisco:

Dry....
Poor sense of humour
I'm not your everyday clown,quit looking for early morning "sense of humour " and get busy. It's too early to be stupid
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Conceptman: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Koko if u couldn't win the Bbn then I don't think there is an automatic visa for u
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by ArcFresky(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2018
ethicalUser:

In as much as I don't support this lady for anytin I think she is right on this.

She would be right if she was in Egypt, or even Kenya... not Nigeria dear.
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Teejay13(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2018
Fully functional MacBook Pro 13" 2009 Edition
Casing designed with leather skin fabric.

| HDD : 500GB | Ram: 4GB | Processor : 2GHz Intel core 2 duo | Graphic NVIDIA geforce 256MB | OS : El Capitan 10.11 | Good battery | Bluetooth | USB | Magsafe II (charger) |
Price :110,000(non-negotiable)

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by britiko: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2018
Well visa fees if denied cant be returned whether partially or in full. Cos its just like administrative fees. From the moment you fill visa application forms online and click on submit, some staff of the embassy begin to work on it checking for completeness, elligibility etc. Now irrespective of the outcome of the application, these staff must and would be paid. So how will the organization function optimally if the visa fees are refunded? Operating costs must be recuped likewise they must generate revenue.

In a case where she claims to be a freelance, the consular could assume she wouldnt leave her destination country at the expiration of her visa cos she can work remotely. All she needs is a good internet connection. Moreover she isnt married, so no family ties. I've seen so called celebs over staying their visas and claiming assylums...likewise non celebs.(people overstaying the validity of their visas, claiming assylums and abusing the social welfare of their host countries are the architects of visa denial to genuine applicants)

That being said, i agree that some refusal reasons are just lame. A friend was denied twice for reasons of insufficient funds when he applied for a 2 weeks visit visa to Canada with an account balance of 25000USD. This same canada approved his permanent residence some weeks later with same account balance and nothing had changed in his circumstance.

So really its their perogative to either approve or deny your visa, of which the visa fees are totally non refundable.

6 Likes

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Crimecity:
Ex Big Brother Naija star, Khole, has in a recent posy on Instagram, called out the U.S, U.K and Canadian embassies over Visa denial.

She complained that she has been denied Visa’s into the countries, for no genuine reason, noting that it is easier for citizens of those countries to visit Nigeria.

She wrote;

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/khloe-calls-out-u-s-u-k-and-canadian-embassies-over-visa-denial/

Just go to Guinea bussa. grin.

Thank me later.
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Biggers82(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2018
we just want to visit , explore and have fun ,
nonsense!
why can't you stay in your country and do all this you mention ?most you travel?
well that money in your account is not your money that was why they refused you .because you want to go and do Oloshi work ,you don't have genuine reason for going their

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by omokiri5(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Qssegun:
we don't owe you any help right.
Thank you. Now you move along with your daily activities
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by 360command: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2018
obataokenwa:
Reminds me the first time US embassy denied me Visa. I took a cab to Berger Junction Abuja and sat on one of the small rocks there for almost 3hours thinking abt what I did wrong in this world. All documents and reason genuine but the man just asked me a single question and typed something in the system for like thirty seconds and told me "sorry you did not meet the tequirement to travel to the United States without demanding a single evidence of all the preparations I made. Its unfortunate
so are you now in the USA or u still dey 9ja?
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Jrevelation(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Brother to be sincere with you this country is mess they will never help you since your result is not useful to you how will those result you want to use as collateral benefit to those who want to borrow you....So think very well

omokiri5:
They don't owe her any Visa right. Why is she complaining?

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Ashley86400: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2018
post=72778556:
........and some people get this visa on a platter of gold, just like that.

Some have caps but don't have heads....

Some have heads, but don't have caps....

In every situation you find yourself..... GIVE THANKS!
Your advice is a recipe for mediocrity.
Everything surrounding you down to the phone in your hand is a result of people not being satisfied.
Aim higher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied / Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Sexiest Picture Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.