Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday, November 8, 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday, November 8, 2018 (535 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Thursday, November 11, 2021 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven : Thursday, November 1,2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday, November 8, 2018 by femoint007(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, November 8, 2018) . *Keep Your Dreams Alive*

1.I worship You, my Father, because You are the Alpha and Omega; the only One, who knows the end of a thing, right from the beginning.

2.Thank You, Father, for all Your unfailing promises in my life, particularly Your promise, to bring me to an expected end, irrespective of my current situations and challenges.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Lord Jesus, You are my hope of glory, please, do not let my hopes, dreams and expectations, in You, die or be cut short, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, go ahead of me and remove every hindrance and obstacle, to the realisation of my life's dreams and aspirations, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to fear You and to live a holy life; and, release upon my life, also, the spirit of diligence and hard work, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let the seed of greatness You have planted in me be activated and actualised, this season, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, take me by Your grace and mercy, to that height, place and position, You have destined me to reach in life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, by Your power and grace, I overcome all obstacles, and, I press toward the mark, for the prize of a high calling of God, in Christ Jesus'.

10.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Salvation : Fear And Trembling - Paul Ellis / I Rejected $1 Million To Join Illuminati - South African Gospel Singer / What Sort Of Man Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.