Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? (1508 Views)

Hear Kanu Yabbing His Members In The UK. Is That Why They Betrayed Him? / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by ImperialYoruba: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2018
The self-acclaimed leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, said only Biafra can save “Igbo slave status” in Nigeria.

Kanu, who resurfaced in Jerusalem, Israel October 19, made this comment on the micro-blogging site, Twitter in reaction to the meeting between British Prince Charles and some traditional rulers in the country.

Concise News had reported earlier that Prince Charles met with notable traditional rulers in Nigeria in Abuja, the nation’s capital, on the first of his three-day visit to the country on Tuesday.

Reacting to the meeting in a tweet via his Twitter handle @MaziNnamdiKanu, the Pro-Biafra activist said the sitting position of the Igbo monarchs during a photo shoot at the meeting, confirmed the “Igbo slave status” in the country.

The IPOB leader said Igbo were relegated to the back row, adding that the “British hatred for Igbo is similar to Nazi hatred for Jews”.

Kanu, who doubles as the director of radio Biafra, alleged that five million Biafrans are dead and counting, stressing that only Biafra can save Igbos.

The controversial separatist activist tweeted: “Shocking image! Confirmation of Igbo slave status in #Nigeria today. Creator Britain 1st, Fulani 2nd, Yoruba 3rd. Igbo relegated to back row. British hatred for Igbo similar to #Nazi hatred for #Jews. 5 million Biafrans dead and counting. Only #Biafra can save us!”

Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by Alejoa(f): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2018
When we hear Kanu, used to be Kanu Nwakwo but Nnamdi Kanu has taken over now embarassed undecided

Abeg check wetin signature is talking about smiley
Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by ImperialYoruba: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Alejoa:
When we hear Kanu, used to be Kanu Nwakwo but Nnamdi Kanu has taking over now embarassed undecided

Abeg check wetin signature is talking about smiley

Whats Kanu jewish name?
I go read answer when i get to work....on way out. grin
Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2018
This guy reminds me of osuofia

That's because he is not serious........
Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by gidgiddy: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2018
He is right of course, only total liberation of the Igbo nation from the British colonial nightmare called "Nigeria" will save Igbos.

The worst thing to ever happen to Igbos and the people of the lower Niger(often called Niger Delta) was their forced inclusion into Nigeria in 1914 by Lugard

8 Likes

Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
The self-acclaimed leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, said only Biafra can save “Igbo slave status” in Nigeria.

Kanu, who resurfaced in Jerusalem, Israel October 19, made this comment on the micro-blogging site, Twitter in reaction to the meeting between British Prince Charles and some traditional rulers in the country.

Concise News had reported earlier that Prince Charles met with notable traditional rulers in Nigeria in Abuja, the nation’s capital, on the first of his three-day visit to the country on Tuesday.

Reacting to the meeting in a tweet via his Twitter handle @MaziNnamdiKanu, the Pro-Biafra activist said the sitting position of the Igbo monarchs during a photo shoot at the meeting, confirmed the “Igbo slave status” in the country.

The IPOB leader said Igbo were relegated to the back row, adding that the “British hatred for Igbo is similar to Nazi hatred for Jews”.

Kanu, who doubles as the director of radio Biafra, alleged that five million Biafrans are dead and counting, stressing that only Biafra can save Igbos.

The controversial separatist activist tweeted: “Shocking image! Confirmation of Igbo slave status in #Nigeria today. Creator Britain 1st, Fulani 2nd, Yoruba 3rd. Igbo relegated to back row. British hatred for Igbo similar to #Nazi hatred for #Jews. 5 million Biafrans dead and counting. Only #Biafra can save us!”

Nnamdi Kanu is a menace to Nigeria n Yoruba people too.

Meanwhile are u unemployed? Do u want to learn online legitimately?

Send a single what'sapp message to my business line on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by jerryunit48: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Actually when I first saw the picture I was like why are they not on the same line

1 Like

Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2018
gidgiddy:
[s] he is right of course, only total liberation of the Igbo nation from the British colonial nightmare called "Nigeria" will save Igbos.

The worst thing to ever happen to Igbos and the people of the lower Niger(often called Niger Delta) was their forced inclusion into Nigeria in 1914 by Lugard [/s]
Gbenue Soun

2 Likes

Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nnamdi Kanu is a menace to Nigeria n Yoruba people too.

Meanwhile are u unemployed? Do u want to learn online legitimately?
Send a single what'sapp message to my business line on my signature.

gbenue soun

2 Likes

Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by simplycarro: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Immediately I saw the picture, I know Ibos will be mad at the sitting arrangement. grin grin

Their false sense of importance/entitlement and ego will get a reality check cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by Alexk2(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
What's wrong with that arrangement?... There's no particular order in that except to someone who just choose to be sentimental over everything. If there's an order, it's not just Obi of Onitsha that should complain; Even Sultan will....and to those who still want to think like Kanu; how come Oba of Benin is sitting at the back?

1 Like

Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by walchezi: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
When I first saw that photo, I know something so up with that sitting arrangement
Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by Xander85: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
gidgiddy:
He is right of course, only total liberation of the Igbo nation from the British colonial nightmare called "Nigeria" will save Igbos.

The worst thing to ever happen to Igbos and the people of the lower Niger(often called Niger Delta) was their forced inclusion into Nigeria in 1914 by Lugard

Zik didn't help matters as well if we're to be honest bros!
Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by Xander85: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
simplycarro:
Immediately I saw the picture, I know Ibos will be mad at the sitting arrangement. grin grin

Their false sense of importance/entitlement and ego will get a reality check cheesy

You've used your own mouth (abi na hands) to indict yourself!

You saw the pic, and immediately made an observation on the seating arrangement, yet somehow you expect the 'Ibos' not to make same observation?
Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by simplycarro: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Xander85:

You've used your own mouth (abi na hands) to indict yourself!

You saw the pic, and immediately made an observation on the seating arrangement, yet somehow you expect the 'Ibos' not to make same observation?

You just missed the point grin

Since we know how you think in one direction, we know the picture will rile you up and your reactions so far proved us correct about your irrational way of thinking
Re: Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Alexk2:
What's wrong with that arrangement?... There's no particular order in that except to someone who just choose to be sentimental over everything. If there's an order, it's not just Obi of Onitsha that should complain; Even Sultan will....and to those who still want to think like Kanu; how come Oba of Benin is sitting at the back?
Don't mind them, they still dont get the simple fact that the only reason the monarchs were sitting was to take a photo in that small yard. They were only posing for a photo together ...Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

The Full Gist Of 1983 Coup Plot / Buhari Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit, Coasting To Victory* / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Town Hall Meeting In Atlanta, USA(photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.