Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd (45946 Views)

Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba / PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton / Dybala Reveals What He Told Mourinho After Juventus’ 2-1 Loss To Manchester Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Noaril(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
what about real Madrid undecided undecided kiss undecided
What he/she was trying to correct me on is that after Cr7 left United, he's played for 2 clubs ,1. real 2. juventus .. So Juventus is the 2nd club he his playing for since he left United
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by ottohan: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2018
AzizG550:
I told you that this your Juventus move is a bad market u no go listen. Now ordinary man u don comot you for champions league.
if Man U is ordinary, what will you call chelsea and Arsenal dat are playing in Europa league

4 Likes

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by chukwudiology(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2018
I nearly stake 2k for man u to win and it's 6+ odds, i cld hv been celebrating with 12k+ win now.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by IsioStar1: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Dumb talk from Ronaldo. You gifted 2 goals just like that? So you also assisted Juan Mata to score the free kick and asked Sandro to score an own Goal Then you should be probed and charged for Match fixing. Learn to accept defeat, you win some and you lose some.

5 Likes

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by justino57(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Juventus 1 - 2 Man U It's a good day for democracy The OLD lady Juve wanted to Win Second Term(Leg) like one OLD President I know But the Opposition staged a great Comeback to Power. Never again

3 Likes

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Mysselff2: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ronaldo is not just the greatest of all time in football,

Cos you know he is the greatest, so I agree with you

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

he is also the biggest nag of all time.

Oh well, he is human

1 Like

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by bknight: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2018
ottohan:

chelsea fan spotted, when are you guys playing europa league grin

Chelsea? Nah, thank you.
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Anduku: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2018
Why is Ronaldo always a bad and bitter loser? No spirit of sportsmanship at all
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by mymadam(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2018
AzizG550:
I told you that this your Juventus move is a bad market u no go listen. Now ordinary man u don comot you for champions league.
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Akinwale14(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2018
zlantanfan:
This is highly disrespectful to a club that raised you to stardom, messi can never show such ingratitude
That's why I like messi the real goat

1 Like

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by holuphisayor(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Juventus suffering their first defeat in all competitions.
See painment grin

1 Like

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by fergie001: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
stagger:
The childish sulker is talking nonsense. Man U took control of the game from the 75th minute and the goals resulted from pressure mounted by Man U. Rashford could have added a third with a more composed finish.

Massimo Allegri should have noticed that Man Utd is now a comeback team: the Newcastle, Chelsea, Bournemouth games should have been eye openers.

As for CR7, he is a self-serving sentimental bastard. He is lucky it was not the old format: Juve would have lost out on the away goals rule.
As a United fan....I had mixed feelings about the game because of Rashford..... consistently we see him miss these kind of goals.....for England,the Same thing.....Is he possessed?

3 Likes

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Randy100: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Chelsea remain the only team in Europe not to have lost any match this season. Man u remains the only comeback king in Europe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by KelB(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2018
Go collect the 3 points back na You gifted three points to Manutd #Rubbish Accept defeat for once
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by delerx(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Cr7 dey mad ooo
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by balingaonline(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2018
sammyj:
CR7 the greatest GOAT against Messi always on point. However, Man U still deserve some form praise too because he no easy to beat Juve for house.
go and check it man utd always beat juventus at home that legace will still continue
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Papitrend(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2018
karllemah44:
undecided what you get for celebrating against your former club...no class
Karma didn't waste time on this one
True talk,karma as they say is a bitch
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by bwealth0031(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Yinmu. Juve dominated the 90 mins but couldn't complete the cycle. Man U showed c7 not to celebrate like a novice.
All the best for them
as for me, forca Barca. Vamos Barca. Forca Leo.
I want that Juve sef to face barca so that they can be out in time.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by delerx(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Guy sorry those things no b collateral again. Even heard some boys are selling their certificates to mama chukwudi the fried yam seller
omokiri5:
You gifted 2 goals while your team could only manage 1? Nonsense!
Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by NJsimpleboi(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Baba dey express himself, and u call it nagging.... Just because Messi will not speak on his defeats don't mean he's not pained. We all know cr7,would always talk. Like he said, man u didn't play shii, Allegri made mistake of bringing in a defender to protect a 1- 0 lead. Nice free kick from Mata tho....
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Airtimex(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2018
opyzy:
I'm a man u fan but I agree with Ronaldo, he's telling the truth

Is a pity, in football what matters is the scoreline...

If you doubt me, ask Chelsea fans how they were able to reach the champions league final in 2012 and lift the trophy...

You play, I win na who loose cool
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Akinwale14(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2018
bwealth0031:
Yinmu. Juve dominated the 90 mins but couldn't complete the cycle. Man U showed c7 not to celebrate like a novice.
All the best for them
as for me, forca Barca. Vamos Barca. Forca Leo.
I want that Juve sef to face barca so that they can be out in time.
Barcelona go wound juv,, u wicked sha

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2018
The result surprise me. Meanwhile for those on active subscription on dstvs with access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by bwealth0031(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Akinwale14:
Barcelona go wound juv,, u wicked sha

I'm not kuku wicked.
I just want to show him the real boss.
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Akinwale14(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2018
bwealth0031:

I'm not kuku wicked. I just want to show him the real boss.
lol
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by zlantanfan: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Noaril:
He has scored against United a few times without celebrating, and this is the 2nd club he's moving to after man u.. Plus its a home match in Turin so no disrespect.. Its only disrespectful if he had celebrated in front of the away fans stand
his display is quite petty, its not only non-celebration that equals respect.

He could have just shut up but couldn't help his egoist self considering how much a lot of united fans holds him in high esteem.

Again messi does his talking on pitch and has been at the receiving end of many important finals and games he has lost in his career but always moves on instead of nagging, just imagine if it was ronaldo
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Allylic(f): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2018
I was so happy when I switched and saw my man u winning..e sweet me ehn..win lose or draw..GGMU
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by jesutakewe(f): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2018
karllemah44:
Which nonsense Karma when he was at Real Madrid did he celebrate against Man U?
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Even though I like Juve, that is football CR7. Sometimes, you play well and the result won't favour your team, while sometimes you won't play well but the result would favour your team. Chelsea did the same thing in 2012 even your former club Real Madrid was outplayed by Athletico Madrid in Champions league final in 2016, but Real Madrid won. Mr CR7 take heart.
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by franklingud(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2018
Lol!!!... E pain Ronaldo, o jere!!
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by brightnonso: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2018
karllemah44:

I don't think he celebrated yesternight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 22nd September 2013 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.