Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG (6219 Views)

One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload / Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by ikpuchinonye(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2018
biztip:

exactly what I want to say before I saw ur comment. those guys are horrible. they re d ones who break all d laws here in onitsha
If you are igbo, then you are a disgrace to your parents..Are they no bad people everywhere, most igbos caught with drug outside nigeria are from Anambra state and you don't see people condemning the entire state..
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by ikpuchinonye(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
Ebonyi adigo mma
chinonso dike..the igala bastard embarassed
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by donbenie(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Maket:
WITH ALL THEIR ATTACK ON PEACE LOVING PEOPLE OF BENUE AND Cross River State?
Yeah?..sure,when your life is not moving well..find a Scapegoat and blame him..
Ebonyi State is peaceful and crime free,go and sanitise your own state and stop looking for who to drag down to your own level. shocked
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by donbenie(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Zone 6! There are other zones, and safer places.
There may be other safe places in the Country but how exactly do you quantify 'SAFER' places?
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Necheremj: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Am proudly Ebonyian. Salt of the Nation.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by TEDHorsePower: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Useless frustrated hopeless bastard from the DEAD ABIA STATE tongue

[s]
ikpuchinonye:
chinonso dike..the igala bastard embarassed
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
Useless frustrated hopeless bastard from the DEAD ABIA STATE tongue

[s][/s]
Thunder fire your blokos there for thinking that am from abia..Am from alambra my only regret is not coming from Nnewi who are more superiors and looks down on us from Aguata embarassed
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Albinoflash(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2018
technicallyrich:

you are a big foold,hating on a fellow igbo and biafran.
Is it not the federal govt thst sent them all over biafran land from ph to eboyi and calabar to marginalise us.
If indded you are igbo,then you are a desgrace.
watin dis mumu dey write self.who gi dis one phone ?
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2018
lgboson:
Thunder scatter you bastard from dead Abia state.

ABIA STATE IS DEAD

tongue

[s][/s]
we the uga people are igala who are inferior and slaves to Nnewi people embarassed
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Ayobami7(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
Your state needs orientation and education to be crime free like ebonyi state..stop hating and go do something about the crime surge in your state

I didn't notice u.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

at the emboldened, you haven't been to Ebonyi yet you believe all the online bull crap u see online...its just akin to someone saying he hears online that most anambra people are ritualists even when the person hasn't been to anambra,.does the media report makes it now true??
keep your hate aside , my happiness is that u have not even been to Ebonyi before so whatever u wish to say about about Ebonyi is null and void because u know absolutely nothing about Ebonyi

I have stayed and discussed with so many that have visited ebonyi and they always complain that has led to my lack of interest visiting the state.

Because what over 15 persons confirmed is outrightly true.....no doubt, is a fact.

December will further lay credence to their submissions.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by murphyibiam15(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I have stayed and discussed with so many that have visited ebonyi and they always complain that has led to my lack of interest visiting the state.

Because what over 15 persons confirmed is outrightly true.....no doubt, is a fact.

December will further lay credence to their submissions.

lol..you talked to same tribalistic lots like yourself who told you all those bull crap even u yourself haven't set your foot yet shows the kind of personality u possess ..so if u were a judge and a suspect is brought before u as accused u will immediately follow the paths of the accusers BC they said so without doing ur own finding... it goes to show your level of education actually(no insult intended)

same bull crap u just released is also akin to whites hearing that Africa is made of monkeys as humans and that Africa is a village with mould houses and they tend to believe that only to be cured of their ignorance when they now get to see Africa.

see Mr is better you rid your mind of bias and live a descent life before u start looking for those to hate...I have been reading your posts on pan-igbo thread and you've carried same stupid thing to this place..I will rather advice u to focus on things that concern u...what u don't know about u shut up
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

lol..you talked to same tribalistic lots like yourself who told you all those bull crap even u yourself haven't set your foot yet shows the kind of personality u possess ..so if u were a judge and a suspect is brought before u as accused u will immediately follow the paths of the accusers BC they said so without doing ur own finding... it goes to show your level of education actually(no insult intended)

same bull crap u just released is also akin to whites hearing that Africa is made of monkeys as humans and that Africa is a village with mould houses and they tend to believe that only to be cured of their ignorance when they now get to see Africa.

see Mr is better you rid your mind of bias and live a descent life before u start looking for those to hate...I have been reading your posts on pan-igbo thread and you've carried same stupid thing to this place..I will rather advice u to focus on things that concern u...what u don't know about u shut up

I have a fulfilled life as I said earlier December will lay bare the whole truth......

All my post in pan-igbo is a fact that must be uphold. Before I was igbo, I came from somewhere and that is anambra state...so anambra first....anyway that's by the way.

This ur unnecessary insults will be deflated on my personal visit. On education issues I rather remain silent coz I have helped some of your brothers secure internship and employment in firms........i believe your own level of education is to insult and that is more reason I now agree that everybody should mind his state and welfare....and face their state.

I wonder what I have really gained having ebonyians as friend.....outrightly nothing rather I even spent more.

Mr no vex me this afternoon......biko I take God beg u.......Rubbish.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by murphyibiam15(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I have a fulfilled life as I said earlier December will lay bare the whole truth......

All my post in pan-igbo is a fact that must be uphold. Before I was igbo, I came from somewhere and that is anambra state...so anambra first....anyway that's by the way.

This ur unnecessary insults will be deflated on my personal visit. On education issues I rather remain silent coz I have helped some of your brothers secure internship and employment in firms........i believe your own level of education is to insult and that is more reason I now agree that everybody should mind his state and welfare....and face their state.

I wonder what I have really gained having ebonyians as friend.....outrightly nothing rather I even spent more.

Mr no vex me this afternoon......biko I take God beg u.......Rubbish.
see ooo....na u de vex yourself...they say respect is reciprocal...you can't be making an unsubstantiated claim in a public forum such as this and want us to keep mute on that..more so making claims of a place you haven't been to before..you said you were going to visit the state by DEC, why don't u exercise some patience till you visit before u can make any claim based on your findings

calm down , I have no issues with u at all..
if you plan coming I can still host you at Ndibe beach at Afikpo and take you for a boat ride if you care and after that u get to eat some good fish grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Will Continue To Sell For N145 Per Litre-NNPC / Presidency Reacts As PDP Says Buhari Incompetent, Managing Himself / Gombe APC Crisis Worsens As Ahmed Gana, Others Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.