Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (98192 Views)

"I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by ronaldbecky(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bantam:
With 450k I can bleep 450 oloshos who have the same Smelly Pussy you possess,i will Fûck black,white,thick,slim,bbw,milf,i will even get tired before I reach 100 for that year so tell me.. What am I paying for? Am I buying Land? or am I trying to Rescue my family member u locked inside it?
lolz..i think we r rescueing family members them

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Ategberoson(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Awoo88:

I feel your pain. Dick is free but pussy is not. Even with you wife, you have to pay with love, care and being responsible. I will put you in my prayers

pvssy is free. put yourself in prayer from being dumb. only stupid guys paid to fvck

pvssy is a common commodity that a sane guy don't need stress to get.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Omolabasky: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
For what na?
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
She look so cheap cloth wise but I like her.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
THONZE:
The yanch sef n0 big.
see as she jus push d yanch out grin grin grin
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Awoo88: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

pvssy is free. put yourself in prayer from being dumb. only stupid guys paid to fvck

pvssy is a common commodity that a sane guy don't need stress to get.
You are sick and need help. The only pussy you don't pay for is the pussy you have advantage over. The pussy that can not tell no. Only irresponsible men and kids with messes up life think pussy is a free commodity. There is no free commodity anywhere. Grow up and stop messing around or we will soon read about you on nairaland
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
ronaldbecky:
lolz..i think we r rescueing family members them
D Mata weak my body and soul o
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by phase1: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Omihanifa:
And yet she's wearing cheap clothes and looking starved undecided

Na she be dis?
Lol

Odiegwu!

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Sarkzy405: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
450k, fool see the enviroment where you dey collect 450k per night..
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Awoo88:

Naa! I am not. I like paying for sex. I like matured in their late twenties to mid thirties. No matter the amount, I am playing and the lady is hustling. And hustling is never fun no matter how much they pretend. But for kids like you or man too poor to pay for sex, those are the real perverts .

Definition of kid is what you wrote up there.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Lomprico2: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Make una no kii her o!! She mean 450 naira! grin
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Deztro(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:
450k bawo.

All these lies, im sorry but if she was collecting 450k she wouldn't be looking like this. #Hungry.

I swear just look at the elbows in the last picture
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by SURElee(f): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
If this lekpa olosho worth pass indomie and egg, make I shiit coin.

We know her type.

Hahahahahaha mouthed guy
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
GenFunction:
....nyash like custard rubber
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by lesson44: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
I don't know if I will want to Bleep with her if she offer for free. She not my speck.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Ziel20: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Una no get chills o. Person wan trend una no go allow am trend peacefully. Even for her dream she no fit collect pass 450 naira for fvck.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Dazave(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
She just meant four hundred and fifty naira..she is very cheap
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Sagay212: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
the useless guy behind the facebook profile will soon be arrested. This is the new useless scam they are doing now. Steal people's picture and use it to post all types of rubbish just to scam
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Ategberoson(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Awoo88:

You are sick and need help. The only pussy you don't pay for is the pussy you have advantage over. The pussy that can not tell no. Only irresponsible men and kids with messes up life think pussy is a free commodity. There is no free commodity anywhere. Grow up and stop messing around or we will soon read about you on nairaland

you will soon read about me on nairaland because I'm still going to create a topic regards to that to educate some dummy on the reason why pvssy is the cheapest commodity to get without paying any dime

you think I give a fvck about what your small brain can capture. pvssy is free and cheap and there is nothing that can overhaul that obvious conviction. sane guys won't agree less
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Bluehand: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Last warning

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by poyebad: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
She looks more like 4naira 50kobo ass.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by kenodrill: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
See musles shocked
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Very funny indeed.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Heineken(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
speedyconnect3:
She is beautiful but with bad character cool
beautiful ke

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by EmirAbj: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
NO WONDER UNA DEY TURN MAD EVERYDAY, 450K PER NIGHT AND YOUR DESTINY GO FETCH THE RITUALIST WE GO SLEEP WITH YOU 10M WITHING A MONTH
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by bizzybaby: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
she be there celebrity for yabaleft.....Niki fefe
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by timilehin007(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Seandisputed:
If you are a member of Yabaleft online ward then you won't take this girl serious.

Lol...I sure say she just said that to thread. .we are use to her gibberish..especially that Jenny Cruz...that one worst
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Harry00(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin imagine 450k dat night all my friends will come
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
All these 5k girls them.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
She meant to say 450kobo.

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by babsbolad: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ugly thing with starving look!

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by heedrysbola(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
She don't what it..I can't have you for a kobo naira...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.