Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fox News And The Chicken Democrats - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fox News And The Chicken Democrats (2369 Views)

The Issue:Black Majority voting Democrats / Democrats Not Able To Date Republicans, Vice Versa / Election Day. Warning Shot For Democrats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Travelista(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

Travelista or what ever u call urself. first and foremost dont get personal with me. we just enjoying a healthy arguement so all this your name calling better end here. i refuse to bring myself to the level of an uneducated bimbo who thinks becuz she resides in theUS (if your not just faking) she knows all. lets keep this discussion mature. i know its hard for u but try! i dont know why u even taking it personal. is obama your bed mate or somthing? secondly, i reside in the united kingdom not the sahara but have been to 6 states in the US and keep up with events in the country very strictly so dont think your the only one to stay in america. braging like its some kind of achievement. just show your lack of interlect. thirdly uv just admited again that obama works for the selfish intrests of a few like most other US presidents which is what iv been trying to point out all day so that arguement is done. the issue we are discussing now is: is fox news doing a bad thing by reporting the flaws of this administration? i think not. call it propaganda or not, the fact remans that obama to is giulty of the same propaganda therefore it is propaganda against propagand. its now all about which side u decide to take. talking about my level of education is so unecessary but i warn your daft self for the last time. DONT GET PERSONAL WITH ME. cu.nt

Abeg, comot make we hear word! You've been to six states out of 50 and that makes you a scholar on American politics? Goodness, look at the reincarnation of Henry Kissinger schooling people on Nairaland! You're talking about getting personal when you posted that I'm giving you points to punch me with. If you want to speak to me like a man, expect me to answer you like one and hit you where it hurts. I know what I'm talking about because I know what I studied during my undergrad years. Get at me when you can talk with adults. You need to wake up and get real instead of posting bogus videos (you think Obama's the only one with ties to secret societies? You need a mental evaluation, Fox.) You reside in the UK yet are telling me (someone that has spent my entire life in this country) how things work. Where the hell do they do that, huh?

I'm glad you've noticed me showing my lack of 'interlect'; yes, 'interlect'. The irony is just too much. If I'm a 'cu.nt' so is your slut mother. Seriously, she should have accepted your father's money and swallowed instead of cursing the earth with your bastardly presence . Please, kill yourself because no man worth his testicles would get act as bitchmade as you just have. Stop arguing about things you don't understand and try and get an education. I mean that in all honesty.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^ lol im here sipping on my brandy laughing my head off trying to figure out what this lousy sl.ut is talking about. living all miserable life in the US doesnt make u any smater than anyone on this forum. stats have shown that americans are one of the dullest peeps on earth. only about 20% of americans are current on world current affairs within and outside the USA. WATCH TIS VIDEO IF U DONT BELIEVE http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0RH0cYs4lw ur obviously among the dumb 80%. i see right through ur posts and can tell ur nothing but a worthlee who.re who has no life and masturbates to to obama posters all day. i dont want to brag about my educational qualifications but if i start i assure u would be silenced so i will leave that. sit back and watch sarah palin take over power from ur imaginary boyfriend in 2012 grin sl*t
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2010
The 2 of you need to pack it in.
I have no qualms with adults getting personal but using parents as a ploy to hit back at someone is just not on. . . . and thats putting it lightly.

Again, the 2 of you need to pack it in.

At topic,
im not sure what the bone of contention here is but having gone through your previous comments i thought the video links i provided earlier clearly answers any questions and conjectures either of you may have.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Travelista(f): 2:57am On Jul 28, 2010
Omo Ibo: thanks for the advice but this punk is just running his mouth and showing his 'interlect'. I choose to keep poking fun at his parents' failure and expose him for the fraud that he is. I had no problem with him until he decided to put words in mouth and be cute by saying I was providing points for them to 'punch' me with. I do not appreciate words like that, especially coming from a so-called man towards a woman; a man expressing violence towards a woman is never funny or acceptable. It's unbecoming and shows that instead of focusing on the issues, he wanted to make a backwards dig. I caught it and addressed it. He went further and decided to call me a 'cu.nt'. All bets were off at that point and I took it out on the one that failed to raise him with class and that's his slut mother. I stand by my statements but I respect you trying to be a mediator. Thank you.

slyfoxxjoe:

^^^ lol im here sipping on my brandy laughing my head off trying to figure out what this lousy sl.ut is talking about. living all miserable life in the US doesnt make u any smater than anyone on this forum. stats have shown that americans are one of the dullest peeps on earth. only about 20% of americans are current on world current affairs within and outside the USA. WATCH TIS VIDEO IF U DONT BELIEVE http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0RH0cYs4lw your obviously among the dumb 80%. i see right through your posts and can tell your nothing but a worthlee who.re who has no life and self services to to obama posters all day. i dont want to brag about my educational qualifications but if i start i assure u would be silenced so i will leave that. sit back and watch sarah palin take over power from your imaginary boyfriend in 2012 grin sl*t

Brandy, ko? You have no education and your posts show that. You were just talking about FOX viewers being the voice of the majority of Americans, right? Well, if (according to your stats) 80% of Americans are dumb, where does that place YOU and the other voices of America? You're just a waste of space and I blame your slut mother. She (and your father, if you know him) failed at raising a decent human being. You couldn't even address me directly when saying you were going to punch me; is that how men behave these days? Act bitchmade and make passive aggressive statements towards women? On an anonymous message board? Stand tall and stand firm but if you start to waver, believe me, I'll be ready to give you a swift kick behind the knees. I despise weak men with a passion and seeing your inability to use logic and basic commonsense is just nauseating.

Please, keep drinking your 'brandy' (is that what they are calling local kai kai now?) and showing your 'interlect'; a real man would have been able to express himself without threatening violence against a woman but you're trash and a husk of what represents real manhood. Instead of hating Obama, why don't you get take FOX's balls out of your mouth, get off your knees and be about something prosperous and positive for once in your abortive life?
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^^ blah blah blah! *yawns* abeg make better human being watch my video jare.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
BTW about the whole me saying u where giving me "more point so punch u with" that wasnt a literal statement. are u so dumb u cant recognize a metaphorical statement when u see one. let me break it down for u: i meant u where contradictig ur self and giving me more points to counter ur ARGUEMENT not a physical punch. gosh! madame degree! grin
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
I dont post here much anymore because of the large volume of nonsense you read here on a daily basis . . . Travelista said . . .

That's because Republicans and Democrats are 2 sides of the same coin. FOX News is scary but so is CNN and MSNBC; they're all out to push propaganda instead of doing their actual jobs which is to present the news without bias. To me, the issue with Sherrod and the USDA is one of the most telling of incidents; the Obama Administration has started to believe their own hype and it will backfire come election time. And it doesn't help that we have people like Nancy Pelosi in power; it makes me laugh that Dems hated Tom DeLay because he was brash but they love Pelosi even though she's even worse.

I'm sure Sec. Clinton is watching all of this and smiling to herself; all she has to do is sit tight and watch the house of cards tumble down.

This is absolute rightwing hogwash. hmm the Obama administration is believing its own hype in EXACTLY what way? We havent heard Nancy Pelosi's name in months . . . so what has she to do with the Sherrod Brown case? undecided What bad thing can we accuse her of?

I think we shld begin to hold folks accountable for the drivel they post here.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
Travelista says again . . .

So, yes. Obama is afraid of what FOX News can do but for cogent reasons. That still doesn't explain his soft stance on immigration or other important issues but he's a politician and no different from the rest. I truly believe he went into the White House with every intention of fulfilling his campaign promises but he's since learned that the President doesn't have as much power as has been previously thought.

hmmm soft stance on immigration? You mean the democrats who wanted to start up immigration reform only to be stalled by rushpublicans?

you might want to READ ACTUAL FACTS . . . Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The[b] pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office[/b].
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Travelista(f): 1:03am On Jul 29, 2010
David, just sit down. Really. The original topic was about chicken Democrats and eventually evolved in to something else. The comments about Sherrod and Pelosi were two separate thoughts and you know it; what's wrong with you? Did you just want a chance to take your own shots or were you really confused about what I posted? undecided Under Obama, the federal government has filed a lawsuit against AZ due to their immigration legislation. Instead of enforcing the federal laws that are already on the books, they're worried about not hurting peoples feelings. To me, that's called being 'soft'.

SlyFoxxJoe, please, just go back to drinking. No one cares about your little video and it's misconceptions. Really, Obama and the Bilderberg group? Do you know how many politicians owe allegiance to these societies? Republicans and Democrats are the same people with different names; most of these people that are yelling at each other on The Hill are good friends once work is over. They get it but society doesn't.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2010
^^^ now ur arguing more maturely without insults. im glad uv grown up wink lets not go back down that road again k
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by omofat: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
davidylan:

hmmm soft stance on immigration? You mean the democrats who wanted to start up immigration reform only to be stalled by rushpublicans?

you might want to READ ACTUAL FACTS . . . Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The[b] pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office[/b].

Travelista:

Under Obama, the federal government has filed a lawsuit against AZ due to their immigration legislation. Instead of enforcing the federal laws that are already on the books, they're worried about not hurting peoples feelings. To me, that's called being 'soft'.

@Travelista, did you really miss David's point and given stats about the Obama administration doing more (actually and in reality being tougher) on immigration than the previous administration? How is that soft?
The feds filed the suit AZ's law because they believe it is unconstitutional, not because they're soft. Thats a karl rove/gingrich talking point.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
omo~fat:

@Travelista, did you really miss David's point and given stats about the Obama administration doing more (actually and in reality being tougher) on immigration than the previous administration? How is that soft?
[size=13pt]The feds filed the suit AZ's law because they believe it is unconstitutional, not because they're soft. Thats a karl rove/gingrich talking point.[/size]

thank you bro. I wonder where all these "Obama is soft on immigration" is coming from . . . especially in the face of hard cold facts that debunk such right wing talking points.

Travelista:

David, just sit down. Really. The original topic was about chicken Democrats and eventually evolved in to something else. The comments about Sherrod and Pelosi were two separate thoughts and you know it; what's wrong with you? Did you just want a chance to take your own shots or were you really confused about what I posted? undecided Under Obama, the federal government has filed a lawsuit against AZ due to their immigration legislation. Instead of enforcing the federal laws that are already on the books, they're worried about not hurting peoples feelings. To me, that's called being 'soft'.

this is what Glenn Beck would have written, bogus made-up stuff that holds no water. The government is enforcing the laws on the books (i provided evidence to that effect which you ignored in order to push an invalid point). The government isnt filing a suit to not hurt peoples feelings, they are doing so for 2 reasons:

1. The AZ law is unconstitutional . . . the only reason no one is talking is because this is a tea party legislation.

2. upholding the law on the books as you wish them to.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Travelista(f): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2010
*sigh*

David, really. Just stop. The article says they are 'expected' to deport these people; things happen and folks can be held in USCIS custody for ages. When those 400,000 extra people are on their home soil, then the Obama Administration can rest on their laurels and talk about their 'tough' stance on immigration. Until then, no dice.

And grow up with the 'right wing'/'left wing' crap; you're too smart to fall in to such pitfalls.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by snowdrops(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2010
Who are these touts ganging up on a lady? You all should be ashamed of yourselves. cool
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^not everything with a vag.ina and bossoms is worthy of being called a lady. that transvestite or whatever she calls herself is an animal plus she has the IQ of an unborn baby. she misunderstood a metaphorical statement i made and started calling my parents names. a "lady" does not reel off such uncivilized verbosity. she claims she is in the US so u expect a little more decency,but this babes to me is likely in the slums of mushin cuz she sounds like a typical lagos gutter girl to me tongue
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Travelista(f): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

^^^not everything with a vag.ina and bossoms is worthy of being called a lady. that transvestite or whatever she calls herself is an animal plus she has the IQ of an unborn baby. she misunderstood a metaphorical statement i made and started calling my parents names. a "lady" does not reel off such uncivilized verbosity. she claims she is in the US so u expect a little more decency,but this babes to me is likely in the slums of mushin cuz she sounds like a typical lagos gutter girl to me tongue

*blank stare*

You're not serious.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
Travelista:

*sigh*

David, really. Just stop. The article says they are 'expected' to deport these people; things happen and folks can be held in USCIS custody for ages. When those 400,000 extra people are on their home soil, then the Obama Administration can rest on their laurels and talk about their 'tough' stance on immigration. Until then, no dice.

And grow up with the 'right wing'/'left wing' crap; you're too smart to fall in to such pitfalls.

You're trying too hard to be correct and it really isnt working . . . read the article again -

1. You're trying to paint the scenario that these folks have been in USCIS custody BEFORE the Obama administration and so Bush should perhaps take the credit for the tougher stance on deportation . . . well that is purely nonsense. That would be based on an assumption that the USCIS has been holding these folks for way OVER A YR! You also seem to have DELIBERATELY FORGOTTEN to read this part - "the pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office". Where these audits also scheduled way in advance of Obama's presidency?

2. You can say no dice all you want, that is your own opinion and it bears no resemblance to the facts.

3. Right wing claptrap is what we hear everyday on Faux Noose and on these boards too. It has nothing to do with being smart or not.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Travelista(f): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2010
davidylan:

You're trying too hard to be correct and it really isnt working . . . read the article again -

1. You're trying to paint the scenario that these folks have been in USCIS custody BEFORE the Obama administration and so Bush should perhaps take the credit for the tougher stance on deportation
. . . well that is purely nonsense. That would be based on an assumption that the USCIS has been holding these folks for way OVER A YR! You also seem to have DELIBERATELY FORGOTTEN to read this part - "the pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office". Where these audits also scheduled way in advance of Obama's presidency?

2. You can say no dice all you want, that is your own opinion and it bears no resemblance to the facts.

3. Right wing claptrap is what we hear everyday on Faux Noose and on these boards too. It has nothing to do with being smart or not.

*deep breath*

David, I'm really tired of you PUTTING WORDS IN MY DAMN MOUTH!!  angry angry angry  I didn't even think any of that (in the bold before you get confused), so what's causing your smug attitude? If you are confused about anything I write, feel free (actually just skip anything I post altogether in the future) to ask for clarification. I never painted any scenario about how long these illegals have been in custody; you did, so either stop trying to be slick or stop confusing yourself. There's a possibility that some of the deportees have been in custody since 2008 but those deportations wouldn't count under Bush but Obama (guaranteed they are sent off by 2012), so what are you even rambling about? undecided

THIS is what I wrote and I'll even break it down line by line for you if necessary:
Travelista:

*sigh*

David, really. Just stop. The article says they are 'expected' to deport these people; things happen and folks can be held in USCIS custody for ages.

I have 'expected' in quotes because these people have not left US custody and because the article used the same exact term; the numbers about Obama being tougher than Bush are tentative considering that the deportation process can vary from person to person depending on various factors.

When those 400,000 extra people are on their home soil, then the Obama Administration can rest on their laurels and talk about their 'tough' stance on immigration. Until then, no dice.

Once the illegal aliens are on their country's terra firma, then those statistics go from tentative to definite. Until then, they are just projections that can be lesser or greater than the figure posted.

*sigh*

You keep proving my assessment of you wrong and you seem to enjoy it. The Right v. The Left charade does nothing but ensure that nothing gets accomplished. I've said my piece on FOX News, so how on earth you'd equate my views with 'right wing claptrap' boggles my mind! Ugh. . .you are such a bundle of contradictions!
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ sorry babe didnt mean that last comment. but u know say u f*ck up
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by toshmann(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

she claims she is in the US so u expect a little more decency,

did i read you rightly? US associated with decency? this is news to me. slyfoxxjoe, which part of US? . . uhm . . let me think . . . uhm . . uhm . . . uhm . . . may be in . . . uhm . . . uhm , . . i guess there may be decency in . . . . around . . . near . . . . . uhm . . . .uhm . . . . . . . . . . .to be contd
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^ lol ur joking
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by thameamead(f): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2010
@pres-elect, obama needs to ignore FOX NEWS, he seems to be want to please them all the time, no matter what he does, FOX NEWS will not stop undemining him, Obama needs to get his act together, i mean him and the democrats needs to work together, their is elections in November sadly a couple of the democrats will lose their seats which is the democrats fault but he can still turn things around,

FO
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by thameamead(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2010
FOX NEWS want him out, they want to replace him with Sarh Palin, reasons why she resighned as a Governor from Alaska and was employed by FOX NEWS to talk absolute baloney, make of what you will about Ms Palin, she dull, clueless and has no idea what she's talking about most of the time BUT she's got a lot of powerful people around her and I won't be shocked if she's president, you all know how George Bush won when the case went to court, I foresee something similar happening in 2012.

Am still a massive fan of Obama but sadly he's a lot of air, making loooooooooooog speeches and always having celebrities in the white house for endless events, he's losing the plot.

what the hell is Michelle Obama doing in Marbella, she's in Spain with 60 secret serives on a week holiday when thousands of the middle-class American's are living in tents, she could have had her holidays close to home, she and her hubby needs to fire whoever is advising them because they both seem not to be doing the right thing.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
Again we see otherwise sensible folks falling for rightwing crap . . .

thameamead:

Am still a massive fan of Obama but sadly he's a lot of air, making loooooooooooog speeches and always having celebrities in the white house for endless events, he's losing the plot.

He's "loosing the plot" for making speeches and having celebrities in the white house"? And i presume NO OTHER WHITE PRESIDENT did the above right? He's passed a stimulus plan, got congress to extend unemployment benefits, passed a finance reform law, passed a health reform act, cash for clunkers, rescued a free-falling economy and capital market . . . but somehow he "hot air" because of "long speeches and having celebs in the white house"?

Strange . . . you'd expect to read such buffoonery on Hannity.

thameamead:

what the hell is Michelle Obama doing in Marbella, she's in Spain with 60 secret serives on a week holiday when thousands of the middle-class American's are living in tents, she could have had her holidays close to home, she and her hubby needs to fire whoever is advising them because they both seem not to be doing the right thing.

Absolute nonsense. Is Michelle the first "first lady" to take a holiday to foreign countries with the secret service? Bush and Laura have been out of office for over a yr . . . why isnt anyone asking why they have 60 secret service agents for doing nothing while thousands of middle-class americans are living in tents?

These americans were living in tents when Laura was taking holidays to other countries . . . where were you hypocrites?

Michelle is paying for her food and hotel stay . . . that is UNPRECENDENTED for a first lady . . . where were you hypocrites? I can only see a diff between Michelle and other first ladies who got a pass to do whatever they liked - her color!
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by NegroNtns(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2010
. . . . . . "throwing spaghettin on the wall".

This phrase best describe Fox news' style of reporting. You send a towncrier to humiliate your opponent in the public square. In the attempt to defend himself, the opponent end up digging himself into more trouble with the public.

The reason the 2000 Presidential election ended up in court is solely attributable to FOX news jumping ahead of CNN, before the Florida results were ratified, and declaring victory for BUSH. In the competition to break the news first and distribute downward to the local affiliates, all other networks ran with FOX's declaration. By next morning it was too late for GORE to disclaim BUSH's victory.

Look forward to another of their spaghetti tricks in 2012.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by thameamead(f): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
the owner of FOX NEWS Rupert Murdoch donated £1M to the republican party's election in November, when asked why he said it is because the republican are pro-business, there is something fundamentally wrong with the media laws in the U
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by thameamead(f): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
The owner of FOX NEWS Rupert Murdoch has donated £1M to the Republican Party's election in November, when asked why he said it is because the Republican are Pro-Business, there is something fundamentally wrong with the media laws in the US and UK.

Rupert Murdoch is an Austrialian born American citizen who is not eligible to vote in the UK but he weighs too much power in the UK and US and controls about 20% of the media in both countries, Its either his way or his policies or his media organisations who are bullies will werge a negative political organisations against whoever is not singing his media organisation's tune. I remember the way his media organisation launched a negative campaign against Gordon Brown during the UK election, It was shocking, am no fan of Gorgdon Brown but I felt sorry for him, his media wanted david Cameron and the British public could not see the reason why his media oulets (THE SUN, THE NEWS OF THE WORLD, THE TIMES, THE SUNDAY TIMES AND SKY News) were supporting Mr Cameron, it wants to break down the BBC so that his news channel (SKY NEWS) which is not making any money can be on the same page as the BBC -compete with the BBC

Fox NEWS talks about democracy but their own democracy is not a government of the people by the people to their people, its about a government by the Rupert Murdoch to benefit his business organisation. God damn Rupert Murdoch and his son James Murdoch who happens to be Mr Cameron's friend.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by montelik(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
thameamead:

The owner of FOX NEWS Rupert Murdoch has donated £1M to the Republican Party's election in November, when asked why he said it is because the Republican are Pro-Business, there is something fundamentally wrong with the media laws in the US and UK.

Rupert Murdoch is an Austrialian born American citizen who is not eligible to vote in the UK but he weighs too much power in the UK and US and controls about 20% of the media in both countries, Its either his way or his policies or his media organisations who are bullies will werge a negative political organisations against whoever is not singing his media organisation's tune. I remember the way his media organisation launched a negative campaign against Gordon Brown during the UK election, It was shocking, am no fan of Gorgdon Brown but I felt sorry for him, his media wanted david Cameron and the British public could not see the reason why his media oulets (THE SUN, THE NEWS OF THE WORLD, THE TIMES, THE SUNDAY TIMES AND SKY News) were supporting Mr Cameron, it wants to break down the BBC so that his news channel (SKY NEWS) which is not making any money can be on the same page as the BBC -compete with the BBC

Fox NEWS talks about democracy but their own democracy is not a government of the people by the people to their people, its about a government by the Rupert Murdoch to benefit his business organisation. God damn Rupert Murdoch and his son James Murdoch who happens to be Mr Cameron's friend.

The same thing you allege for Murdoch and Fox could be said of people like George Soros, General Electric and so many others.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by NegroNtns(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
Rupert Murdoch is an Austrialian born American citizen who is not eligible to vote in the UK but he weighs too much power in the UK and US and controls about 20% of the media in both countries

. . . . . He is not even eligible to return to his homeland, Australia. US laws prohibits the primary ownership of a major news outlet by a foreigner. Murdoch was the first foreigner granted a waiver under that law. It was a reward for some covert act he executed while still in Australia and before his emigration.

The same thing you allege for Murdoch and Fox could be said of people like George Soros, General Electric and so many others.

. . . . . Murdoch's case is unique!
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by thameamead(f): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

. . . . . He is not even eligible to return to his homeland, Australia. US laws prohibits the primary ownership of a major news outlet by a foreigner. Murdoch was the first foreigner granted a waiver under that law. It was a reward for some covert act he executed while still in Australia and before his emigration.

. . . . . Murdoch's case is unique!

how is Murdoch's case unique, all his organisations are bullies, i doubt if he knows the meaning of DEMOCRACY.

I was not too happy with the way one of his bullies, Glen Beck chose Martin Luther King's day for their propaganda, apparently it was a gathering for people to "turn to God", there he was with Sarah Palin, he even managed to tear a few crocodile tears, his oragnisation- FOX NEWS is taping into the fears of white middle -class America, they have turnd HOPE into FEAR. Iit was shocking, the turn out was large so Mr Obama needs to a miracle come 2012, it looked ike a platform to present Sarah Palin come 2012, its digusting the way the right wing scum bag used God's name for political propaganda.
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by amazonia(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2010
Anybody who think fox and the newscorp organization is a credible source of informations should have their heads examine by psychiatric
Re: Fox News And The Chicken Democrats by preselect(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
montelik:

there is a difference between spin and outright lies. fox news tells outright lies. using soundbites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now / Photos: Mob Kill, Burn & “eat” Suspected ISIS Member In Congo / George Soros Paid Al-Gore Millions To Lie About Global Warming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.