Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

AZ-300 Exam Practice Test Questions PDF | Actual AZ-300 Dumps Pdf - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AZ-300 Exam Practice Test Questions PDF | Actual AZ-300 Dumps Pdf (1068 Views)

TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here / TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here / Microsoft Azure AZ-302 Exam Practice Questions PDF - AZ-302 Dumps PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AZ-300 Exam Practice Test Questions PDF | Actual AZ-300 Dumps Pdf by taragill: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2018
Comment:
I completed the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam last month and I passed it with 787 marks. I search multiple forums for AZ-300 study material like https://www.udemy.com/topic/microsoft-azure/ but they are not satisfactory. Finally I found some real AZ-300 exam practice questions pdf which are verified and authentic. I am recommending this AZ-300 dumps pdf to all students that are preparing to take the exam. Some of sample questions as following:

You need to access user claims in the e-commerce web app. What should you do first?
A.Write custom code to make a Microsoft Graph API call from the e commerce web app.
B. Assign the Contributor RBAC role to the e-commerce web app by using the Resource Manager create role assignment API
C. Update the e-commerce web app to read the HTTP request header values.
D. Using the Azure CU, enable Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) from the e-commerce checkout API to the e-commerce web
Answer: A

You need to meet the scaling requirements for Policy Service.
What should you store in Azure Redis Cache?

A.ViewState
B. HttpContext.tems
C. Session state
D. TempData
Answer: C

You need to resolve a notification latency issue.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A.Ensure that the Azure Function is set to use a consumption plan.
B. Set Always On to false
C. Set Always On to true
D. Ensure that the Azure Function is using an App Service plan.
Answer: A C

You need to meet the technical requirement for VM4. What should you create and configure?
A.an Azure Event Hub
B. an Azure Notification Hub
C. an Azure Logic App
D. an Azure Service Bus

You need to configure AG1.
What should you create?
A.a basic routing rule
B. a multi-site listener
C. a basic listener
D. a URL path-based routing rule
Re: AZ-300 Exam Practice Test Questions PDF | Actual AZ-300 Dumps Pdf by LindaJohns693: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Examslearning is a prestigious website providing excellent quality AZ-300 Exam Prep questions. Also, you get to have a chance at knowing your exam better with details info on certification and exam itself. All this without spending a single penny. Free AZ-300 Online Training is waiting for you at:
http://www.examslearning.com/az-300-question-answers

(1) (Reply)

11years Old Daniel Ngene Innovate A Fan Using Battery In Enugu / Best Chemistry Texbook For O'levels / Buhari Cancelled Presidential Scholarship Scheme For First Class Nigerian Gradua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.