Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

"Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. (1217 Views)

Lyrics Of See You Again By Wiz Khalifa- Dedicated To Paul Walker / A Soldier Poem: Dedicated To The NIGERIAN ARMY / Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by Krayola(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2010
. . . wazaaa.  Aight, Samanga and your boy Krayola have collaborated again, thanks to modern technology and the internet. The track is called "Moneylover" and we really really hope u all enjoy it.   A download link is provided below the "video" and if u have any problems downloading just holla and I'll email the track to u or sumn.  smiley.

1st Verse and chorus - Samanga
2nd Verse - Krayola
Instrumentals - "Threats" from one of Jay-z's albums. . . black album I think. Dunno who produced it. . . google it!  tongue
Video -  Created by Samanga

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2RfL0YGxs&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

Download here --> http://www.4shared.com/audio/DxSXw7IW/money_lover_samanga_feat_Krayo.html

wink
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by lalaboi(m): 2:46am On Jul 22, 2010
Instead make una form official duo group, . . .

Nice one guyz. . .
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by Mobinga: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2010
krayola gidi gbao!!!!
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by Genuflect(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2010
Eleshe ni e, Kray. Lmaooo. Btw, 9th Wonder produced the beat
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by Krayola(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2010
Haha. Eleshe ni gbo gbo wa. Big ups to 9th wonder.
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by chingching(f): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2010
not bad.
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by 04kaa: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
krayo
how come samanga sounds like ibime,
na ibime be samanja ? grin
krayola verse is harder. make una put am on home made beat i beg. fairly good joint
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by bgees(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
Nice one.
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by Krayola(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
04kaa:

krayo

haha Samanga is Samanga. Never heard of Ibime in my life
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Krayola
Welcome back,hon.

But at time 1:27-1:31, wtin she carry for back? shocked

04kaa:

krayo
krayola verse is harder. make una put am on home made beat i beg. fairly good joint
mtchewwwwwww, yeye! undecided
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by tosinaded(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
nice one
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
Haha, funny stuff. Krayola, you're crazy!! grin

Nice.
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by Krayola(m): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Krayola
Welcome back,hon.

But at time 1:27-1:31, wtin she carry for back? shocked

taink u kiss . . that is called bakassi peninsula. Na tourist attraction o. U'll need a map and tour guide to fully explore it. grin
tosinaded@:

nice one
chiogo:

Haha, funny stuff. Krayola, you're crazy!! grin

Nice.

Thanks. . .
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by 04kaa: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2010
Krayola:

haha Samanga is Samanga. Never heard of Ibime in my life

oh i see,
samanga sounds like one military comedians from the 80s on NTA, koko close or something
, interesting.ileke idi will know more about the NTA comedian grin grin
Re: "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers. by Djswaggz(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2010
Not Bad. . .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 70's Afrofunk 4 Y'all. Diggin In Da Crates: Yess Oh / Lamili Engel: The PH Singer Threatening Timaya, Duncan Mighty, Others / Download New [VIDEO] Dr Sid – Afefe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.