Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO (50912 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by speedyGonzales: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Reelmii:
na soo

wat is sexy about the man

or is she referring to the camera man

just thinking out loud sha

he was just voted sexiest man alive that's why she is saying it!

https://punchng.com/actor-idris-elba-named-peoples-sexiest-man-alive/
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by enemyofprogress: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by tolguy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
columbus007:
what does sexy means,how's he sexy please?
i beg help me ask ooo
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by tolguy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
columbus007:
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Adewale1603(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
I don't know, but what is actually sexy about this idris of a guy? Girls abeg I need answers
Idris elba still sexy at that age is what Most people of his same age can't maintain, criteria for sexiness doesn't have to be on looks alone, his muscular body build, tall height and complexion. Moreover his successful achievements as an actor,

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Adewale1603(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Idris elba is Jim iyke look-alike. Like if you agree. Share if you don't

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Larryslim(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Who dey always give all this yeye awards sef?

Me wey sexy like say no tomorrow dem dey call idris "sexiest man alive" angry angry
You?
Tell me how many people can look that good at 46??
For me he deserves the title,it's sexiest man not sexiest boy!

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Idris my man crush grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by airminem(f): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Will u keep quite

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Larryslim(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
columbus007:
Sexy in the sense that at the age o 46,he's able to have that kind of body,physique..
Tell me how many 46 year old men look like that??
Nigerian men that at the age of 30-35,they start looking like 50yr old men..
The title is sexiest man not sexiest boy!

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by omooba969(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:

So that GAYbriel like you wee be disturbing me shey! grin

No harm in that...wink

Make I c na. cool
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Puzzypleazer: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
the real her is not even fine or sexy. her pussy stinks. i got this from a very good source. she is just overated

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
omooba969:

No harm in that...wink

Make I c na. cool

Huh......No harm in that

If I nack you jazz! angry

I like girlssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Huh......No harm in that

If I nack you jazz! angry

I like girlssssssssssssssssssssssss

Lol cheesy
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by omooba969(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
the real her is not even fine or sexy. her pussy stinks. i got this from a very good source. she is just overated

Hypocrite!

If she opens up for you now, na so you go dey sweat b4 you enter the place.

1min man. cool

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by KelB(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
If you belive RMD sexy pass this man Let's gather here
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by KelB(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
If you belive RMD sexy pass this man Let's gather here
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by seunmohmoh(f): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
She's ready to be fried.
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Optmus(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
oyacastam:

"Can't wait to star with you in a movie"

Vision 5050
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
My thoughts exactly
omooba969:

If you were that sexy or good looking you would put up your pic on ya dp for all to see. cool
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Puzzypleazer: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
omooba969:

Hypocrite!

If she opens up for you now, na so you go dey sweat b4 you enter the place.

1min man. cool
even if na your mama open, i go Bleep am. there is condom for a reason

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Navalsadiq(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
What kind of shirt and trouser is these self.sexiest man indeed.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by deebrain(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Asper the second picture, Vaseline crew, over to you...
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by GenFunction: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
columbus007:
....seems u are blind...stevie wonder
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by omooba969(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

even if na your mama open, i go Bleep am. there is condom for a reason

Very funny.grin

Your comment shows how much you respect your mum, your kind of upbringing & the environment in which you grew up. I won't stoop to that level...No, I won't hit at your mumsmiley - that's meant for dirty lowlifes like you.

Back to the question, you're a fvcking hypocrite who should be put in his place....1min man forming macho on Nairaland.

Eranko jatijati. cool
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by gladisa7: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
though as a man I no dey really know man wey sexy or set..but this idris sexy abi set abi fine pass Anthony Joshua?
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Seandisputed(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Larryslim:

Sexy in the sense that at the age o 46,he's able to have that kind of body,physique..
Tell me how many 46 year old men look like that??
Nigerian men that at the age of 30-35,they start looking like 50yr old men..
The title is sexiest man not sexiest boy!
Ooh please don't bring that stupid talk about Nigerian men
My dad is 60 but looks younger than this man without forgetting his nice physique.
I know a lot of men who look younger than their age
So stop generalizing.
Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by chival(f): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
columbus007:

That particular picture does not do him justice. He is sexy, and he is a very good actor too.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO by Nairalane: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
This guy does not know his class, Gambia girl for that matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Pregnant Khafi Shows Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.