Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday (10244 Views)

Web Development Training. Starting On Monday. / Codelagos Out Of School Facilitators / Android O Releases At The Same Time As The Solar Eclipse On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by Onyinye15(f): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2018
I'm yet yo receive their notification or are they criteria s applied
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by ikorodureporta: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2018
BabaIbo:
What is the essence of tagging it a free program/course when they will later charge you before giving you certificate.
Those that participated in the last batch are yet to collect their certificate including those that paid the required money
You don't even need a certificate if u'r good @ it
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by gisthabit: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Follow the link to download Web Development list of successful candidates

http://gisthabit.com/code-lagos-out-of-school-program-batch-5-to-begin-class-on-monday/
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by kgr8mike(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2018
How do I benefit from this Oh my God
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by kontrolbuoy(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Darkseid:
They want to teach coding in 10 classes; I bet they won't get past "Hello World"
not true at all. I am a Beneficiary of these program and I can boldly tell you that you will learn way more than that.
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by Andrewkinggg: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:
I've been selected for Java training, while my friend was picked for Python.
I was an evangelist for this thing....you'll think they paid me for publicity nii.
...but great one from ambode, this would be a legacy....and the next govt must continue with it!

I wasn't selected sad

I'm so erratic right now
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by anochuko01(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

I wasn't selected sad

I'm so erratic right now
i'm so sorry about that.
what program did you apply for? if you have a system i'll suggest that you get materials and study on your own...that was what i planned doing if i wasnt chosen...
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by anochuko01(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Iddiot:
Yes, we know it's all good but this thing is more of propaganda
im sure you know nothing about #HACKATHON. check that hashtag on twitter
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by Andrewkinggg: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:

i'm so sorry about that.
what program did you apply for? if you have a system i'll suggest that you get materials and study on your own...that was what i planned doing if i wasnt chosen...

I actually applied for Web design.. I have a lil experience in web design back in IT days but I wanted to improve on my web design skills. I think that's what I'm going to do, I'll self tutor myself, thanks tho
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by gabbylight: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

I actually applied for Web design.. I have a lil experience in web design back in IT days but I wanted to improve on my web design skills. I think that's what I'm going to do, I'll self tutor myself, thanks tho

pls u can help me with the tutor materials too
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by daamazing(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:
I was an evangelist for this thing....you'll think they paid me for publicity nii.
...but great one from ambode, this would be a legacy....and the next govt must continue with it!
Hi, can I send you a mail? Or could you drop your WhatsApp no? Or I drop mine? Thanks
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by hefelove(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2018
I registered a day to the registration date, just checked my mail and i was chosen, i'm gonna grab this great oppourtunity
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by anochuko01(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2018
daamazing:
Hi, can I send you a mail? Or could you drop your WhatsApp no? Or I drop mine? Thanks
o 8 o 3 9 two o 8 three 5 six
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by daamazing(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:

o 8 o 3 9 two o 8 three 5 six
Thanks. You can edit it out of you wish.
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by calculator123(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:
bravo, I was also selected for the web development class
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by Andrewkinggg: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2018
gabbylight:

pls u can help me with the tutor materials too

CodeAcademy is very helpful
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by Kamxin(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Do you live in Alimosho LGA: Ikotun, Idimu, Ijegun, Egbeda, Iyana-Ipaja?
Is your school on strike?
Learn Programming, Web, Graphics, Networking at the most affordable price.
@ 3 Webs Communication plc
Grin Grin us on 08027886496
Discount valid while stock last.
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by Yinkasuccess(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
I applied for Python but wasn't selected what are the conditions for the selection process
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by BabaIbo: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:

u complaining about certificate of #2,500

Ask questions...

There are people that paid without getting the certificate, BTW I don't need the certificate if I'm good like someone
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by anochuko01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
BabaIbo:

Ask questions...

There are people that paid without getting the certificate, BTW I don't need the certificate if I'm good like someone
they said if you want, then pay. if you don't want, don't pay. and the payment is after the whole program. I don't think its as bad as you're painting it. if you had spent 200k to learn programming at an ICT hub I'm sure you'll wanna have your certificate.

mind you, I'm not a certificate person at all....but we're tied by the society we find ourselves.
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by BabaIbo: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:

they said if you want, then pay. if you don't want, don't pay. and the payment is after the whole program. I don't think its as bad as you're painting it. if you had spent 200k to learn programming at an ICT hub I'm sure you'll wanna have your certificate.

mind you, I'm not a certificate person at all....but we're tied by the society we find ourselves.

Thanks
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by berbs: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Topmaike007:
on my way to learn node js
NodeJs in which course sir
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by Topmaike007(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
berbs:
NodeJs in which course sir
that is Java now
Re: Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday by berbs: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Topmaike007:
that is Java now
NodeJs is an extension of JavaScript not Java. Java and JavaScript ain't the same, maybe I'm missing something here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ludo Game Algorithm Wanted For AI Project / Why I Love Ruby / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.