Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money (7794 Views)

Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? / Facebook Will Ban Businesses From Running Ads If They Get Poor Customer Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by melodyogonna(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2018
cartwing:
lol and who told you it takes years to establish DA and PA? I can skyrocket your site to DA 40 in a month time with my backlinks strategy, nothing like google sandboxing your site, and I have proofs to it.
this is not true
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2018
whiteagbada:
Please send me your contact , we can surely work something out

Thanks

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2018
Mobsync:

Which tool did you use to check your backlinks?

That's from my Google dashboard
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2018
prodigy22:
ethical hacking hack your d1ck there, liar

Lol...how else will I get unilag backlink?

Av never paid for backlinks...I do it my way....I can give u 5 free for a trial, I will put ur link in their homepage
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2018
OfficialDad:

How do i reach u pls

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

Lol...how else will I get unilag backlink?

Av never paid for backlinks...I do it my way....I can give u 5 free for a trial, I will put ur link in their homepage

Really?.... 5 free?. Probably he doesn't need it, give the free to me
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

Would reach u on WhatsApp.
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by hassinho707(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2018
cartwing:
lol and who told you it takes years to establish DA and PA? I can skyrocket your site to DA 40 in a month time with my backlinks strategy, nothing like google sandboxing your site, and I have proofs to it.
Can you really do that?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Uglymugg: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2018
TechCapon:
The big sites have already been ranked on Google front page. I was watching a video about SEO on YouTube when the guy said SEO takes years to work. He further said that it takes years to establish domain authority which is what Google uses to rank sites on its search engine. The best way to rank on Google and build high traffic is by running ads. Those big sites spend a lot on ads even till now and that's why they stay on top. Thinking it's easy to rank suddenly without spending is not being realistic. Jumia and Konga has a lot of traffic but they spend big on online advertising. That's my little observation grin
Mehn, the way jumia add they appear for my phone na die. And na usually things we I need. Paid ad really works
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by TechCapon(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
Mehn, the way jumia add they appear for my phone na die. And na usually things we I need. Paid ad really works
jumia is everywhere. YouTube, Twitter, Google etc
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Elxandre(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Paid ads work.
Jumia popping out everywhere on my browser is an easy proof.

The only thing is with how cost intensive they are, if your site isn't getting a high turnover like jumia, na debt u go face. lipsrsealed
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2018
Elxandre:
Paid ads work.
Jumia popping out everywhere on my browser is an easy proof.

The only thing is with how cost intensive they are, if your site isn't getting a high turnover like jumia, na debt u go face. lipsrsealed
Yeah at least people are buying their stuff...if no one is buying ur stuff and u are running paid ads on a blog, u will spend a lot

1 Like

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by melanch(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2018
I can help you increase your traffic but you will start seeing results from 30 to 45 days.

You will need some patience. I will link your site to top sites like TED.com, ADOBE.com and UDEMY.com plus 10 more high PR9 SEO backlinks.

I will send you a report file containing your links so you can check them out yourself.

I'm available for calls and chats.
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by udemzyudex(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

Lol...we are talking about back link here...I can't pay those website owners.

By the way my website is mainly about hacking...and you can search for the keyword "how to hack ATM card" my site sits number 1 worldwide...so if I can't pay for back link, I will get it anyway

How many Atm have you successfully hacked? grin

I wan learn
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2018
TechCapon:
teach me how. Let's start
sorry I can’t teach you but I can do it for you and result is guaranteed
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

Bloody liar.

If you're talking about PA, I'll believe but DA of 40 within a month. Smh
lol see this clown Inbox me and you will see proofs
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
melodyogonna:

this is not true
100% possible
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
hassinho707:
Can you really do that?
yes I can
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by TechCapon(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
cartwing:
sorry I can’t teach you but I can do it for you and result is guaranteed
ok. Do it for me
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
TechCapon:
ok. Do it for me
it is not for free and it’s not by force too sir/ma
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fish don dey smell here
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

How many Atm have you successfully hacked? grin

I wan learn

Lol common sense is not common..

Get a verified stripe account...u can cash out any ATM card with it as it does not require billing code or atm pin or even otp..

Just the card number, expiry and Security... collect ur loot with payoneer...
U think I teach what I don't do?
Doubting thomas
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
cartwing:

Tell us one of the sites u super ranked nd let the experts here run a couple of tests on it. Shikenna grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
TechCapon:
The big sites have already been ranked on Google front page. I was watching a video about SEO on YouTube when the guy said SEO takes years to work. He further said that it takes years to establish domain authority which is what Google uses to rank sites on its search engine. The best way to rank on Google and build high traffic is by running ads. Those big sites spend a lot on ads even till now and that's why they stay on top. Thinking it's easy to rank suddenly without spending is not being realistic. Jumia and Konga has a lot of traffic but they spend big on online advertising. That's my little observation grin

What u are referring to building "brand popularity".

It's highest ranking factor in SEO today.

If u have the time, u can read SEMRUSH RANKING FACTOR report of 2018.
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
post=72808932:
Informative thread.
No be politics Oga grin grin grin
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
prodigy22:
ethical hacking hack your d1ck there, liar

I doubt d bros even knows what ethical hacking means grin grin grin grin
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by sircrabo: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
maximunimpact:
SEO is over rated! i like the new method some bloggers are using now, paying people to visit their sites - very effective.

How is that done? pls enlighten us
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by moneyadulttube: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
I don't need SEO to make income with a website. Check my signature to see the golden niche.
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
divinecode101:

Continue waiting!
Instead of apologizing to d guy, u 're here forming 'big'
Do u even know the meaning of a "Scammer" anyway? undecided
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Noel1:

I doubt d bros even knows what ethical hacking means grin grin grin grin

Lol bro quit the hate, I got my backlinks from unilag and lasu through pure hacking...if u doubt me, then get it and prove me wrong!

Am in no competition with u.... u can check my recent post In the sports section as I will be sharing free VIP tips gotten from popular football prediction sites (if u play betting)...pure hacking!

Now get off my mention
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ruddyman:

This is ignorance on display...

Ask and shall be given ....seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be open unto YOU....

if you don't know you ask rather than display ignorance to the public

---------------

- Want to build Search engine optimized websites / blog for your business and idea?

- You want to optimize your website / blog for search engine?

- You want One on One training on how to build websites using ( HTML, CSS, JS ) + WordPress using real life projects?

Then chat me up on what's 08095966698....

If it was that easy, u would have ranked doerstechnologies for the keyword "best web design companies in Nigeria" undecided

Or don't u like such a lucrative and targeted keyword? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT / 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo / Host your website on HIGH SPEED VPS servers... (ONLY #25K incl design)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.