Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) (54012 Views)

Traders Caught Reducing Quantity Of Rice Bags, Nigerians React(video) / A Man Committed Suicide By Drinking Sniper Insecticide In Is Car / Traders Caught Red Handed Defrauding A Customer In Broad Daylight In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by Baso7272: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Y

Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by Earlystar698(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
it is for safety reasons it prevents insect from eating the beans ...... example is what Yoruba called kokoro
Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by sonofthunder: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
argon500:

Thanks for the explanation
Op only want to mislead people
so you believe that? why not spray sniper on your yam or rice?
Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by argon500: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
sonofthunder:

so you believe that? why not spray sniper on your yam or rice?

We should blame Buhari. Would you be okay with that?
Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:49am On Nov 09, 2018
thesicilian:

See this aboki talking about ignorance! So you don't know your people when you see them?!

But the ones in the video seem to have Flat Heads.

1 Like

Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by mfm04622: 6:01am On Nov 09, 2018
argon500:

You should be dead by now with your insinuation

Thank God I am not. Many have different types of cancers and other health issues because of the way food is handled in Nigeria. The fact we do it that way without facing legal or regulatory issues does not mean it is the correct way
Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by mfm04622: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2018
peeddy:

Thanks but do more research on your claim

In which direction specifically?
Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by stuffs4me(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
It's meant for preservation. Sniper is only dangerous when used raw but more of a preservative agent when diluted.
The trader is doing the right thing by preserving those beans with a diluted sniper.
The poisonous substances will evacuate the beans immediately when cooked due to the pressure exerted by the boiling point of the water. Hence, returning the beans to its normal state and then ready for human consumption.
If a less educated trader can know all these, imagine what she'll do if she's more enlightened. We have to step up our game in science and education.

When this olodo finds himself in jail, he will start blaming his village people.

Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by stuffs4me(m): 6:07am On Nov 09, 2018
Lilimax:

True! So spot on!
So many uninformed people out there smiley

The time you will find your informed mind in jail is coming.

Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by stuffs4me(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Idrismusty97:
[b]Please shut up! [/b]You don't know how the outside world works you just lay on your bed with your phone plugged to the charger close to you, log in to nairaland and form wise sage. Come back and say this when you are a farmer producing tons of beans or better go buy one very large bag of beans(50kg or so) and don't preserve it, or preserve it with your glorious "Alternative" option.

Even the white men you worship use dichlovors(Sniper as we call it) to preserve their cereals. At the end the dosage or concentration is what matters.

Simone is telling you the truth and you are telling them to shut up. Don't worry when the police get your criminal ass in jail, you will tell your fellow prisoners in jail to shut up.

Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by thesicilian: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

But the ones in the video seem to have Flat Heads.
Hahahaha
I rest my case o.
Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by chiteny(m): 3:39am On Nov 10, 2018
sevo:

See you dey form saint when nah you first throw the insult punch.. Nah now you ask a sensible question? Let me school you a little bit...

1. On how they are meant to use...personally I prefer using the phostoxin tablets to the liquid ones I.e the snipers, ddforce, executors. This is because the tablets will be wrapped inside a piece of cloth or nylon and placed inside the sack. Anytime you want to consume or sell the grain, you can remove the tablets and sell or eat your grain.

2. There is a specific measurements required when applying the liquid insecticides. And don't be fooled in thinking these local farmers don't know how to measure it...because they do. You could use the cap in measuring it and then add the right amount of water..depending on the calibration of your machine. 15ltrs, 16litrs or 20ltrs.

3. Once you've applied the liquid insecticides, you dry the grains and now bag it for at least 3 to 6 months before bringing it for sale or consumption. This is why I prefer the tablets over the liquid insecticides.

So i believe the government is stupid or uneducated to have arrested them? https://punchng.com/lagos-traders-arrested-for-selling-beans-preserved-with-sniper/amp/

My final statement on this is that, there are other better means to preserve food without using dangerous chemicals that could cause kidney and other organs failure (the tablet could suffice). No one supervises the quantity they apply so there is no telling if they applied just a very little amount.
Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by inereunwa1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
lorhema:

Thank you o!
you are welcome. when I was correcting that guy about the dangers of sniper he was abusing me and calling me all sorts of names, I just read an article about the same sniper this time an expert on the field is advising people not to eat beans preserved with sniper that it is very harmful to the body http://news-af.dailyadvent.com/news/detail/8c610327931c7285c98e474618573bf3_ng?features=43&client=mini&like_count=35 please read it to find how to save your family and friends thanks

1 Like

Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by inereunwa1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
stuffs4me:

Simone is telling you the truth and you are telling them to shut up. Don't worry when the police get your criminal ass in jail, you will tell your fellow prisoners in jail to shut up.
bro abeg help me tell am, he thinks he is the only one who is more educated and intelligent. today a lot of people are fighting cancer and other sicknesses but if you do some research you will find out that it's the food they ate . an expert on the field just confirmed what we have been preaching... http://news-af.dailyadvent.com/news/detail/8c610327931c7285c98e474618573bf3_ng?features=43&client=mini&like_count=35
Re: Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) by inereunwa1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.