Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,885,350 members, 6,932,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 03:53 PM

I Can Take N500,000 Monthly To Be Imprisoned By Govt – Amaechi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can Take N500,000 Monthly To Be Imprisoned By Govt – Amaechi (254 Views)

Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Deposited Into His Account By Govt / Nigeria Loses N24bn Monthly To Electricity-generator Market, Says Ashipa / Will You Work In A Mortuary For N500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Take N500,000 Monthly To Be Imprisoned By Govt – Amaechi by AnotherZik: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Erstwhile governor of Rivers State now Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has jocularly revealed that he wouldn’t mind being imprisoned by government if he would be paid N500,000 on a monthly basis.

He stated this after his Information counterpact, Lai  Mohammed spoke off record that the Buhari government spends about N3.5 million monthly to feed incarcerated leader of the Shi’a Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

“The issue of whether, where he (El-Zakzaky) is, at least let’s keep it off record, that he is in a residence and you know eating at the… it costs the government about N3.5 million every month to feed him,” Mohammed said in an interaction with journalists.

Amaechi, while apparently mocking the figures said in a video now trending online, “then you people need to take me in o.”

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/i-can-take-n500000-monthly-to-be-imprisoned-by-govt-amaechi/
Re: I Can Take N500,000 Monthly To Be Imprisoned By Govt – Amaechi by Humanbeing1st: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Shameless old men's
Re: I Can Take N500,000 Monthly To Be Imprisoned By Govt – Amaechi by whitebeard(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Can u imagine

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Messenger Is Down / See How Davido Celebrated His 26th Birthday / Look At The Moon Looking Reddish Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.