Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? (2642 Views)

OMG! See What This Olodo Babe Did At A Boutique / Sade Thomas_fahm- First Woman To Own A Boutique In Nigeria / The Best Female Boutique In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by miraexcel(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2007
Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? My friends is planning to open one asap but confused on best location. Can someone help? Thanks!
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by whiteroses(f): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2007
boutique is evrywhere in lagos and too much you'll be ok anywhere your shop is if your neighbour is not a boutique shop
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by akara(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2007
grin

A choice of location should not be a problem. You have boutiques everywhere and if you are scared of cometition then forget it. If you try harder than others to make yours different (positively of course), you will have your well earned sales. Just do your fashion research well.

grin
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2007
Ikeja is the best place
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by Agboola1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2007
depends on the quality of your product services, your targeted customers and your budget for the shop. otherwise theren s market it every where
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by pepsi2: 1:33am On Apr 16, 2007
Is Ikeja for highend boutique or or low to med end? I would think for good quality clothes at high prices, like clothes like true religion or 7 for all mankind designer jeans, would do well on the Island or Ikoyi. WHat do you guys think?
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by showbobo(m): 1:44am On Apr 16, 2007
do u want to be selling ladies wears or men's wears.Anyway,Check this following areas out Surulere,Ikeja,Ikoyi,VI.
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by 9ja4eva: 2:51am On Apr 16, 2007
Ikeja or Victoria Island.It has to be in a central place though.
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by pisces20: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2007
Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by samsondavi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2007
ikeja is the best place
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by fellybabe(f): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2007
i think ikeja is cool, V/I or tejuosho is ok too
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by gidig(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2007
You have really not defined what you mean by boutique like someone said. That will really define where yopu should locate it and the kinds of people you are trying to reach as well as the competition in the area.

In the Surulere area, there are two hairdressing outfits on the Bode Thomas area run mainly by men; Bobby's and Downtown. And belive me, they have built pedrigree and they are always occupied round the clock!

If you open up a shop against this guys, you really will be in for it. It is the law of branding!I think teh same law applies for other areas.
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by InfinityB: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
Wholesales clothing shoes and accesories for kids at great prices call 08023963849, 07042409850
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by AppleofGod(f): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2011
Are You Wedding Soon? Congratulations from Juli Collections.

Groom's, Little Groom's & Groomsmen wears and accessories? Engagement & Wedding Rings?
visit us @ Block 5, Shop 15,
384 Ikorodu Road, Odua International Model Market, BRT Bust/stop, New Garaga, Ojota, Lagos, call 08060206053, 08028356103
Re: What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by richforever123: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
You can set up in Lekki, I know a very good Boutique there called Ladifye Boutique

Ladifye Boutique is a retail fashion boutique for men and women in Lagos. In the last 4 years, our pride has been in quality, trendy and unique styles. At Ladifye Boutique Image is everything. Fashion is a way of dressing our inner queen, looking for that dress, suit, pant, skirt for any occasion just Ladifye it.

https://ladifye.com/

(1) (Reply)

Blackspot Remover / Ladies Jackets/blazers, Shoes & Dresses At Giveaway Prices!everything Must Go!!! / Strictly Boyz - Men Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.