Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured (28656 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by shine96: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
fishmillan:
Everything is now buhari's fault ....

Yes. He is in charge

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by PierreAbutu(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
YouthsPC0:
A man has cried out on twitter after Fulani herdmen invaded and destroyed his beans farm. He wrote :

"Before and After picture of my beans farm after cows rampaged through my farm right here in Abuja. Herdsmen menace is so real, am so livid, discouraged and downcasted as massive investment is lost."

https://twitter.com/OnojasonIV/status/1060077081588105216?s=19

Go and fence ya farm, is all I can say
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by mandax: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
YouthsPC0:
A man has cried out on twitter after Fulani herdmen invaded and destroyed his beans farm. He wrote :

"Before and After picture of my beans farm after cows rampaged through my farm right here in Abuja. Herdsmen menace is so real, am so livid, discouraged and downcasted as massive investment is lost."

Nigerians have elected to become slaves to Fulani.

Stop crying please.

Since the 12 northern States led by Fulani adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, Boko Haram which fights for a country to be ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal codes emerged, Fulani herdsmen followed, unknown Islamic fighters attack Nigeria,
Nigeria has been going down the gutters.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by islandmoon: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
certainly, the herdmens was there watching when the cows were eating the man's farm!! this kind of things doesnt happen in kano , sokoto to their own farm, they are trying to monopolize agriculture in the country so we can depend on the north for everything that have to do with food.

Buhari is a failure just like his father!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by jumpandpas(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
rusher14:
Go on his Twitter and see that he's quite anti-Buhari.

I would take his story with quite a pinch of salt.

Shut up.

He's more truthful than Lai

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by BanevsJoker(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
deebrain:
Sir, how about fencing your farmlands?
Is it free? And do you know how much land he has? Is Obasanjo's Ota farm fenced? I know you are Yoruba, no other group of humans will reason like this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by mandax: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Every land belongs to Buhari" - Fulani herdsmen
If not Yarribawa, how could Buhari have become president?

The same Buhari who Yaribawa heard in 2001 telling a huge crowd of Muslim faithful in Kaduna that he would not relent until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are used all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by Bryan88(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
fishmillan:

And you believe that.... I pity you.. sad
BUT THATS WHAT IT IS...HE GAVE THEM D POWER 2 MISBEHAVE AND TO KILL.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by Buffalowings3(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Humanbeing1st:
this one is d best definition for a Yoruba word called "APODA" half word is enough for d wise

grin
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by deebrain(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Is it free? And do you know how much land he has? Is Obasanjo's Ota farm fenced? I know you are Yoruba, no other group of humans will reason like this.

Oga... I'm proudly Igbo. And hey, if you have so much money to buy hectares of land, you should also try securing it!

And stop being the joker you username entails. If you disagree with my post, point it out politely.
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by rusher14: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

He's more truthful than Lai

Shut up he's a liar.

The pictures depict nothing in any case.

By the way, did he take the before picture in anticipation of the "Herdsmen"?
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by Jakumo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
The cows are merely enjoying their Dividends of Democracy.

All living things are created equal, but Nigerian cows are created MORE EQUAL than all other life-forms. Test this statement at your peril.

Fear of the Nigerian Cow, is the beginning of wisdom.

In God we trust. All others pay cash, or surrender ya farm to The Cow God.

In cows we trust. All others kindly bend over to receive your flogging.

Wait small, if you get queshon again. Just let me panel-beat my gun finish, and den I go explain am well-well for you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by deebrain(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Esseite:

So you rather he walls maybe 5-10 acres of land cause barb wires would be cut rather than the authority wading into the offence for him and everyone else?

I just wonder the business sense in 2018!!!

You buy 1000 plots of land without thinking of how to secure it? Wow!
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by salford1: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Problem is that people want to replace a fula man with another one.
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by jumpandpas(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up he's a liar.

The pictures depict nothing in any case.

By the way, did he take the before picture in anticipation of the "Herdsmen"?

When Osibanjobless said that school children have consumed one million eggs and 543 Cows. .......did you question him?

When Lie Mohammed said FG have spent 3.5 mil. in feeding Elzakzaky..... did you question or doubt him?

I leave you to your conscience.
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by Epunch1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:
If He is waiting for the Authorities to help him, then he is as USELESS AND HOPELESS as MOST guys on NAIRALAND
Madam, wat do propose he does? coz i presume ur useful n hopeful dnt tak it d wrng way though.
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by jumpandpas(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
PierreAbutu:

Go and fence ya farm, is all I can say

Shut up.

Why haven't you told Buhari to fence Nigeria so that these herdsmen from "Sudan will enter Nigeria.
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by inereunwa1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
whitebeard:
..so crying and wailing will prevent them from coming again..! Rip common sense..!
at least he's raising awareness how the Fulani are wicked!! if he didn't cry out how will you know what happened to him
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by PierreAbutu(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

Why haven't you told Buhari to fence Nigeria so that these herdsmen from "Sudan will enter Nigeria.

It is your father and your mother that should shut up for not training you on having decorum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by Roadto2019: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
fishmillan:

And you believe that.... I pity you.. sad
Sarki,stop this foolishness. Your father is at home and he deserves your pity.
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by Icon79(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Well Atikulated, ma sista!

O pari

Humanbeing1st:
Dats wat happened when u av a lifeless jubril from Sudan as president, if u knw u knw
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by athari22: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
*LESSONS FROM THE CASE OF THE MISSING GENERAL.*

Eventhough Maj Gen Alkali is no more, his disappearance is a blessing in disguise to the Muslim Ummah because of the following visible lessons:

***It shows how professional personnel of Nigerian Army are. Inspite, the actions of the over 500 sponsored ungodly women who demonstrated, the exercise continued and the killer community was exposed.

***It is not unlikely that the humble General must have introduced himself as a General and since he is a Muslim, he was not spared by Berom Terrorists. Yet some notable religious bodies who always speak out on issues like this, have not made any comment on this ungodly act.

***Most impotantly, Allah (SWT) used Gen Alkali case to answer the prayers of Muslims and exposed the Berom terrorists who have been killing innocent Hausa - Fulani and Muslims for over a decade.

***Also, God Almighty used the General's case to save lives of many Muslims. After all, 3rd September to date the Berom Terrorists no longer block road to kill or their motorists no long phone the killers and inform them they have Muslim passengers in their buses. Only God knows the number of souls Berom killers would have terminated since 3rd September 2018 till date.

***Interestingly, the actions of Muslim Ummah since the discovery of the General's car and his properties are worthy of emulation by the Christians in Benue, Taraba, Kaduna and Plateau States.
Muslim youths did not block road to kill innocent Nigerians. Rather, they kept praying to God to expose the killers.

*** The families of those killed by Berom Terrorists and their vehicles were pushed into the pond have equally surfaced.
Some cases dated back to 2003 when their loved ones disappeared.

Unknown to them it was a community that was tasked to be killing Muslims that was responsible.

*** Unlike the case in Kaduna where the Chief, his wife and 3 members of his entouraged were abducted. Incidentally, a man and his wife were abducted on the same road and at the same tme. The Chief's group 5 Christians and the other couple 2 Muslims numbering 7 were moved to the bush. The Chief' s wife was later released perhaps to arrange for ransom.

*** The kidnappers contacted the families of the two groups for ransom. The victims were both Muslims and Christians.
Unfortunately , the misguided youths misinterpreted the kidnapped case differently, blocked road and began to hunt for Muslims to maim and kill.

***This is the what HATE SPEECH and FAKE NEWS have caused the people of Kaduna and the innocent passerbys. Many innocent Nigerians were killed and properties destroyed.

***We have situation of the usual blaming the victims. It is usually Hausa- Fulanis are killing our people on the cover pages of biased print media.

*** Is the case of the kidnappers that abducted the 7 Nigerians and later killed the Chief different from that of EVANS- the multi billion Igbo kidnapper now facing trial. Most of his victims were Igbo and Christians both those that he killed and those that paid ransom. In a particular case he collected a ransom and still kill the victim. How sure are the Southern Kaduna youths that the Kidnappers are not within. Kidnappers do not care of your ethnicity or religion. Once you fall victim whether you are a Pastor or Imam, what they are after is MONEY, EGO, KUDI, OWO, etc.

Ironically, some of the best Nigerian lawyers from the Geographical Zone of the Victims of EVANS' ungodly acts are now defending him. We could recall when EVANS was arrested, he applies sober but now he is looking healthier and has the gut to say that his confessional statement was taken under duress. The tricks he was taught by those who want to have their own share of the blood money in the name of professional fee.

*** Some of the Berom Terrorists on the wanted list have surrendered themselves to the police in Jos.

Nigerians are watching. God is watching. But the memory of Gen Alkali and the hundreds of Muslims that were killed by Berom Terrorists shall haunt the killers and their sponsors including the over 500 women.
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by Vinstel: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

If u have a farm nd notice herdsmen in ur community... get as much snuff as possible and spray in ur farm...

Don't mention, wat are friends for?
Wicked you grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by thatigboman: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
fishmillan:
Everything is now buhari's fault ....
is it your fault?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by rengsho: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari's Kingsmen . . . Evil people.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by ultimatekint(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
No no no! this is no more a country ooo!
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by blesssingtime(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
I don't blame them.... After hearing them saying "All land belong to Buhari", then I give up on this shitty country.

How will someone say all land belong to Buhari? That's why they think they can do what they like.
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by TruthinAction: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
sage101:
If He is waiting for the Authorities to help him, then he is as USELESS AND HOPELESS as MOST guys on NAIRALAND

What do you want him to do?
Re: Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured by GrowUpBoys: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
YouthsPC0:

Right from time I've said the best defense aside arming yourself is to build a fence with a narrow door around your farm. When it's time for harvesting, you can widen the door, finish your sales and narrow it back again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband / Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) / Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.