Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,431 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Don’t Allow Anyone Force Friendship On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Allow Anyone Force Friendship On You (463 Views)

This lady in my compound want my friendship on Whatsapp only / Don't Allow Anyone To Catch You Watching This Hot Video / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Allow Anyone Force Friendship On You by Eglobalma: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
I wrote a thread previously about my experience with people and how they always act two faced. I love most of the responses as they were correct, you shouldn’t let people into your head, learn to stop caring so much. I just want to say make your friendship very expensive, don’t allow just anybody into your space, Be very strict with your friendships. In life you are only as powerful as the people you make friends with, it’s a thing of fact. I have tried to be friends with celebrities and very rich people but most ignore me because I won’t add any value to them and yes I would have done same, so why the Bleep will I now allow one joker who’s dream is to get girls to admire him to be my friend? Tufiakwa. All the people that hate me you’re just beginning, because if u don’t have so much going for you I will NEVER be friends with you. People are not nice o, make friends only with those who will help you be better not people that that want you to go chase girls with them. Girl kill them there , losers.
Re: Don’t Allow Anyone Force Friendship On You by Tamarapetty(f): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Learn to stop caring too much, is very important..
Re: Don’t Allow Anyone Force Friendship On You by jorion(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sounds like a sour grape yet u r right. That's why I have a rule that tells me in 10 mins of speaking to anyone whether we will be friends or not. I call it FIRST IMPRESSIONS IN 10 MINS. Can't impress me with sound original ideas or bright discussions, we can't be friends because we have nothing in common.

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Your Lovers Whatsapp Message From Your Device / Enlarge your joystick the natural way / MY Boyfriend Is 17 Years Younger Than I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.