Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years (10032 Views)

Breaking: Court Nullify APC Primary Elections In Kwara, Kaduna / PMB Flagged-off Validation Exercise Of Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) / Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by mfm04622: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
obed2bk:
we in kaduna we have not see any thing that is done with all that money or I forgot he use it to pay herdsmen that are killing his citizens

It is very simple! Just ask how much is the wage bill. Ask how much is the federal allocation. Add 2B monthly IGR. Let's see how much remain
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by CodeTemplar: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
mfm04622:

Do you leave in Kaduna? Can you vote against him? We will vote for him! If you are not in Kaduna, why e dey pain you?
You are not even sure whether I am in KD but you had to gamble I wasn't to try and mock me. You need help boy.
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by mfm04622: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You are not even sure whether I am in KD but you had to gamble I wasn't to try and mock me. You need help boy.

Boy? Even my father don't call me boy anymore! Children born after I left university are now in universities!

Simple question. Are you in Kaduna? Yes or no!

2 Likes

Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
mfm04622:

Boy? Even my father don't call me boy anymore! Children born after I left university are now in universities!

Simple question. Are you in Kaduna? Yes or no!
Assuming I am not in KD when you aren't sure and then mocking me based on that was boyish at best.
I can't confirm your age but your action speaks.
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by mfm04622: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Assuming I am not in KD when you aren't sure and then mocking me based on that was boyish at best.
I can't confirm your age but your action speaks.

I never assumed! I asked if you are. When did question equal assumption?
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by famology(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
odigbosky:
Obaseki is not playing with IGR ooooo, just go to High court and see how they throw those who don't meet up in white house. Obaseki was the brain behind Oshiomole IGR drive. At least workers are not complaining about salary in Edo state. The only challenge he is facing is the heavy debt Oshiomole left on his neck.

I assume you don't know that all the monies borrowed by oshiomhole led administration was done by obaseki as head of Edo state economic team during oshiomhole 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by odigbosky(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
famology:

I assume you don't know that all the monies borrowed by oshiomhole led administration was done by obaseki as head of Edo state economic team during oshiomhole 8yrs.

the loans were not judiciously used na bros...dats y its kind of drawing him backward. Most of the funds were looted by oshio baba.
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by rosebowl01(m): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Whoever wrote this report urgently need a revision on English grammar. Too many errors.
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by CodeTemplar: 3:20am On Nov 09, 2018
mfm04622:

Do you leavestay in Kaduna? Can you vote against him? We will vote for him! If you are not in Kaduna, why e dey pain you?
Fixed.
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by Yankee101: 3:35am On Nov 09, 2018
What was it used for in the States? Any development? Any changes?
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by Favor99(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The increase in Edo's revenue can be singlehandedly traced to the outrageous arbitrary income and Personal Tax FIRS billing introduced by Adams Oshiomhole and sustained by Obaseki.
Besides the Obaseki police boys must not be left out in this recognition.
They ensure offenders pay heavy fines.
You a hater
This man hates Edo with passion, and you are one of the Nigerians that go online making lies and defaming people from Edo
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by Favor99(m): 4:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years by famology(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2018
odigbosky:

the loans were not judiciously used na bros...dats y its kind of drawing him backward. Most of the funds were looted by oshio baba.

Obaseki is part and parcel of everything done in oshiomhole regime.He said it himself repeatedly during the campaign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Denounce Atiku, Stick To Olawepo-hashim / Lawyers Declare Strike Over Insecurity In Anambra / Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.