Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (10779 Views)

Why all men prefer females who bleach there Skin? / 3 Beautiful Females Who Changed Their Gender To Male (before And After Pictures) / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
They will be in Shiloh 2030
Doing this

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Even Angel Gabriel will hear

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Mariangeles(f): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
WinningEleven:
Even Angel Gabriel will hear
You better work hard and think of genuine ways to make money instead of attacking women because they rejected your broke ass angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
You better work hard and think of genuine ways to make money instead of attacking women because they rejected your broke ass angry
Actually there's no longer anything shameful in being broke in Naija. Almost everyone is broke and living from hand to mouth. If you don't have money, don't be ashamed to admit it. The country is broke.

It is this shame of being broke that drives some people into extreme acts just to make it big.

The economy is harsh. Even industries are packing up.
If you're not financially buoyant, there's nothing to be ashamed about. Just keep doing your best and hope things turn out well.

Stop shaming people for being broke in a country that is one of the poorest in the world, and over half of its population live below the poverty line.

Are you even rich yourself?

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by sage101: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
WinningEleven:
They will be in Shiloh 2030 Doing this
Why should a Sane Lady consider a Kid like You?

You havent seen MEN getting married at 50?

Yeah! Don Jazzy is married with grand kids

Nitwits calling themselves MEN

#RealFeministsRule

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by carter009(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Broke ass b***h
sage101:

Yeah!
Don Jazzy is married with grand kids

#RealFeministsRule

13 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by AstroG: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
sage101:

Yeah!

#RealFeministsRule

Coming from a certified EVENING NEWSPAPER

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by sage101: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
carter009:
Broke ass b***h
Lol

I can pay for your brain transplant, thats if you are SENSIBLE enough to get a SENSIBLE BRAIN

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by sage101: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Coming from a certified EVENING NEWSPAPEE

I'm the kinda girl your mentor can ONLY fantasize dating......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sometimes it is not playing hard to get.
Everyone has their requirements.
If a guy doesn't meet it the lady is free to end it cool

This your shiloh slogan is becoming so stale.
There is no fixed age a lady has a right to choose who or what she wants because a lady rejected you does not mean she would grow old looking for a husband.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by kushercain: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mariangeles:

So you dey commot food section? Oya wia is my lunch

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Mariangeles(f): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
kushercain:

So you dey commot food section? Oya wia is my lunch
grin grin grin
You want make I serve you here ??

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

There is no fixed age a lady has a right to choose who or what she wants because a lady rejected you does not mean she would grow old looking for a husband.
coming from a retired feminist who is now a certified late newspaper

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:

Yeah!

#RealFeministsRule
why does it pain you so much like this? Did I touch a nerve?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Gidah: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by sage101: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
WinningEleven:
why does it pain you so much like this? Did I touch a nerve?
Not really

I'm just bothered about your obsession with ladies

I'm here for You if you are willing to share
Atleast I can SAVE A SOUL from sliding into DEPRESSION

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
WinningEleven:
coming from a retired feminist who is now a certified late newspaper

Not funny tongue tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by kushercain: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin
You want make I serve you here ??

cheesy cheesy
No worry just tag me for kitchen. I've been fasting for weeks, I'm seriously hungry grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Deckline(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladies at age 25: I want a man who is rich,handsome,tall,dark with broad shoulders and six parks who will be the man of my dreams and do anything i wish.
grin.
cheesy.
At age 40,
Nothing to say grin grin.
At age 45.
(shiloh prayer point)
Please,God,give me any man or i die! grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
carter009:
Broke ass b***h

It might be that 17 year old Fvck boy posting under a female moniker.
Be careful Bro.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Would always be a feminist
Don't give two shitts about you
Deal with it undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by EmyLeo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
and if they don't play hard to get, you tagged them a Slut

##Go and work on yourself bruh and stop this Shiloh talk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Mariangeles(f): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
kushercain:

cheesy cheesy
No worry just tag me for kitchen. I've been fasting for weeks, I'm seriously hungry grin
No problem.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Yoshy: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sorry, but be realistic. There is age limit and if you're wealthy and able to live healthy, you may be very lucky by 40.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yoshy:

Sorry, but be realistic. There is age limit and if you're wealthy and able to live healthy, you may be very lucky by 40.

There are different reasons people get married.
Some women could marry at 40 and were already mothers at 25.
Marriage is not all about children but companionship,love,respect etc all matters as well and these things have no age limit they exceed 40 and I am also being realistic.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by jesuisnaga: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Yoshy: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

There are different reasons people get married.
Some women could marry at 40 and were already mothers at 25.
Marriage is not all about children but companionship,love,respect etc all matters as well and these things have no age limit they exceed 40 and I am also being realistic.

From that perspective of no children needed, I agree with you. However, I believe the OPs context involves Children.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sometimes I wonder why you have the energy to reply them, can't you tell that from the post, he's out to bash women regardless of reasoning, there are teens on this platform derailing the thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Pureety(f): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Its quite unfortunate that most of all this guys that are always quick to castigate a lady have never asked a girl out physically!!!

Its better to end up in shiloh than to be with an abusive, inconsiderate cheat as a husband!!
No rush in marriage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Buffalowings3(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nnaabros:

Actually there's no longer anything shameful in being broke in Naija. Almost everyone is broke and living from hand to mouth. If you don't have money, don't be ashamed to admit. The country is broke

grin cheesy grin
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
Its quite unfortunate that most of all this guys that are always quick to castigate a lady have never asked a girl out physically!!!

Its better to end up in shiloh than to be with an abusive, inconsiderate cheat as a husband!!
No rush in marriage!
guys, guys,.
Chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ] / What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.