Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Horror As Over A Dozen Killed After Gunman Opens Fire In California Bar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror As Over A Dozen Killed After Gunman Opens Fire In California Bar (593 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror As Over A Dozen Killed After Gunman Opens Fire In California Bar by callydon(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
More than a dozen people were killed and many more injured late Wednesday night after a gunman opened fire inside a bar in Thousand Oaks, California.

According to authorities, a man who has yet to be identified sprayed gunfire inside the Borderline Bar and Grill, where college students were holding country music night. More than 13 people—including the gunman—were killed.

Details of the "horrific" scene were described by witnesses who were inside the bar when the gunman opened fire.

A man and his stepfather interviewed by ABC7 Eyewitness News said they heard about 12 shots before they were able to exit through the front door of the nightclub.

“He fired the first shot,” the stepfather said. “And I knew it was real. My son thought it was a joke, so I pulled him down and got some cover. I looked up, and he was moving to the right. He shot the front doorman, who was just a young man. Then he shot the cashier, just a young girl.”

"It was sheer panic," said 19-year-old Teylor Whittler, who was at the venue when the gunman entered and began shooting. "Everyone ran and dropped as fast as they could."

According to California police, more than 100 people were inside the bar at the time of the mass shooting, which is one of nearly 300 that have taken place in the United States in 2018 alone.

SOURCE:

https://www.newsglobe.info/2018/11/horrific-over-dozen-killed-after-gunman.html
Re: Horror As Over A Dozen Killed After Gunman Opens Fire In California Bar by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
this world is coming to an end... killing, kidnapping, skull mining, ritual, rape...
Re: Horror As Over A Dozen Killed After Gunman Opens Fire In California Bar by pussywounder: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
callydon:
More than a dozen people were killed and many more injured late Wednesday night after a gunman opened fire inside a bar in Thousand Oaks, California.

According to authorities, a man who has yet to be identified sprayed gunfire inside the Borderline Bar and Grill, where college students were holding country music night. More than 13 people—including the gunman—were killed.

Details of the "horrific" scene were described by witnesses who were inside the bar when the gunman opened fire.

A man and his stepfather interviewed by ABC7 Eyewitness News said they heard about 12 shots before they were able to exit through the front door of the nightclub.

"It was sheer panic," said 19-year-old Teylor Whittler, who was at the venue when the gunman entered and began shooting. "Everyone ran and dropped as fast as they could."

According to California police, more than 100 people were inside the bar at the time of the mass shooting, which is one of nearly 300 that have taken place in the United States in 2018 alone.

SOURCE:

https://www.newsglobe.info/2018/11/horrific-over-dozen-killed-after-gunman.html
abt ur m5, ı am ınterested. Where are u ın d east? Drop ur no. Plz
Re: Horror As Over A Dozen Killed After Gunman Opens Fire In California Bar by callydon(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
pussywounder:
abt ur m5, ı am ınterested. Where are u ın d east? Drop ur no. Plz

Aba, price 35k
Re: Horror As Over A Dozen Killed After Gunman Opens Fire In California Bar by pussywounder: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2018
callydon:

Aba, price 35k
saw where u were askıng a guy 2 gıve u 30k 4 ıt. Thought ıt was even negotıable bt here u are tellıng me 35k

(1) (Reply)

Crazy: Woman Offers To Give God A Mouth Gig For Being Good To Her / BREAKING: Uber Driver Admits Murdering Six People / Cows Chase Out Pupils. Take Over Class Room (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.