Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund (23822 Views)

Police Trust Fund: Court Stops Deductions By FG, Orders Refund To Rivers / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Kwara Gov Orders Refund Of Exam Charges To Principals, Vice Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fayemi with Initial gra gra... Eye service loool

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Firefire(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Useless media activity.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by gare(f): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trizzi:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/fayemi-revokes-shop-allocations-orders.html

They will take him to court, nobody will collect any money back, instead complete the market and allocate the shop yet to be allocated, but asking for monies to be refunded will not work, if you want to govern in peace then you better act with wisdom, rather than come with divisive style of governance, you will not succeed
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by 13october: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
spartan50:
Abeg oga Fayemi just let sleeping dogs lay... all this your propaganda would be exposed someday
13october
sleeping dog when the project is 80% completion and the market is unsafe?
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by sureheaven(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Darkness disappeared and there has been light in Ekiti state after the drama king ponmo cutting ewa agonyin okada riding unchained mad dog was defeated.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by masciv: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
A lot of people won't read the article yet could here to spill their ignorance all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Corrinthians(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
atiku4President:
Which onel will you build before you are kicked out by the court? Bad belle
very foolish remark. I'm sure this one didn't read the article.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by BubuZombi: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
labrat:
Una well sooo

The hustle is real!

Bros cool down,

check am now...
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
jumpandpas:
You should thank Fayose for not embezzling the money for this project. Goan start your own projects and let's see how you'll allocate them....useless man.

You're a disaster like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by edupedia: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
atiku4President:

...Sebi when your thug was doing same u were singing his praise...the law of karma is at work...go take tramadol if una wan vex....
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by edupedia: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=Adesolomon2014 post=72790778][/quote]
...,.so many rubbish quotes plus stupid pictures full did nairaland sef....
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

I hope u have tangible proofs to back up ur claims? Not when the supreme Court declares him winner u will shout that the judiciary is compromised forgetting that your proof is what determine the outcome of any court case.
Don't forget after the Edo governorship election, there were paid protests and most of u claim that the court will change the results and today we know how it ended.
Lemme tell u this brother, he (Fayemi) will win even in court because his victory is clear.
Do u know that Ekiti PDP was a divided house before that election?

Do u know that civil servants were unhappy with Fayose due to salary issue?

Which people do u then think voted massively for Fayose and his man during the election?

The court process is just a means by Fayose and his buddy to save face, he knows he won't win.

Are you minding the flat headed being.
Dey yaff articulate his brain tey tey
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by jumpandpas(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
mfm04622:

He should abandone the market that is at 80% completion to start his own? Does this make sense to you?

Let him close the mkt and render the citizens jobless if that will make you happy.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Abalado(f): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
So that the Apc members could benefit, abi
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
edupedia:

...,.so many rubbish quotes plus stupid pictures full did nairaland sef....

A picture is worth ten thousand words
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Dbigname: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ejimagift:
Ekiti just got a sane government. The previous clown made them a laughing stock for 4 years courtesy of that fool called GEJ that helped him to power
Ejimagift, I shook my head after reading this senseless comment of yours. Just made me conclude that your father made a mistake the night he slept with your mother without wearing a condom. By now, we would had one less of an idiot to deal with. You Waste of Semen

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dbigname:
Ejimagift, I shook my head after reading this senseless comment of yours. Just made me conclude that your father made a mistake the night he slept with your mother without wearing a condom. By now, we would had one less of an idiot to deal with. You Waste of Semen

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by downloadproject(f): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigeria go better
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=kingkakaone post=72790585
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Johnboom: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
atiku4President:
The same was said of Saraki
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by petrick10(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ejimagift:
Ekiti just got a sane government. The previous clown made them a laughing stock for 4 years courtesy of that fool called GEJ that helped him to power
See this goat, must you always manifest your show of shame without including GEJ's name? EWU
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Urchman200: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fayemi think of what u can offer the people of ekiti,and stop looking for hw u can leverage on fayose misfortune to score cheap political goals

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trizzi:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/fayemi-revokes-shop-allocations-orders.html

Like buhari like other APC zombie politicians.

If u are unemployed and you want to earn online genuinely, Send a single whatsapp message to my personal business line in my signature.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by slivertongue: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fayemi keeps discreditin his predeccesors. Y nt complete d 20% &leave propaganda alone. fayemi's arrogance wont help him

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by jafol(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls fayemi close all those igbo shops in ekiti and send them back to where they belong. We appreciate your service sir. Let them wail we no care...ekiti is working
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by writeprof(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ejimagift:

What would you say of OBJ who first 'helped' him to power then?
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Ategberoson(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jaykolo10:
Ekiti People and been clueless is like 5$6...

what's my own self... lemme enjoy my strike abeg

now that you've showcase your stupidity free of charge to the world you can continue living with the stigma

what has Ekiti people done to warrant such stupid, foolish, baseless, callous, absurd and unprecedented imbecility talk? just because of politics?

you need not to further waste your parent money with your imbecility and ambiguous statement
as your education is a total waste at the end

competent fo ol
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
wiskana4re:

You need alomo bitter to clear up ur brain, election that is rigged before everyone, u shameless fellow is boasting about it because u feel the judiciary is weak and crippled they will get away with it. My pain is u are not even a beneficiary of this rigged election but u keep supporting blindly... I just pity you.
As expected, but I don't do insults neither do I have time for nonsense quarrels...What if u back up ur insults with proof to make me keep shut?
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Basher8583: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
mfm04622:

He should abandone the market that is at 80% completion to start his own? Does this make sense to you?

Dont mind them. Thats how they think
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Naruto87(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trizzi:

I really can't say who is wiser.. The blogger that cooked up this story or the readers/writers that believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody / LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.