Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election (25327 Views)

APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter / "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
I feel the questions are too basic.
How about questions like
You promised change, but you going to foreign hospitals for treatment, what’s your plan for healthcare?
You have been accused of nepotism, which is quite glaring sometimes, why is that?
Why should we vote for you again?
And the farmers herdsmen crisis, you’ve been accused of being one sided, is that true?
Some of your ministers are non performing and you seem not to care.... are you confirming your previous statement that Ministers are just figure head?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by magoo10(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Princedapace(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
See eh, Buhari don tire me.. His matter tire me..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by allanphash7(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
all i know is that he will be Nigeria President till 2023 except he dies before then
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by slade31: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
And you are who?? Why should Mr President even answer Your questions?? Everybody now feels they have a say..go and ask your Governors those stupid questions!!!!!
Sai Baba
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by AZeD1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
This are questions to be asked by secondary school students.
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by 2019elections: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
omokiri5:
Nice questions. But then, how is the president going to see this?
Meanwhile Nairalanders, Pls I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Must it be keke maruwa?
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Ategberoson(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
my question are three to Mr president

1. Mr president why was dasuki detained in prison since you emerged as president but his principal who ordered him to be donating money like Santa Claus to PDP allies is not jail

2. what are your plans towards 2019 election to prevent this looters from coming back to legalise corruption in Nigeria

3. what's the secret to your strategy in infiltrating south south and making some southeast politicians despite they are in different party and have candidacy from their region loves you this much

I believes all the important QST I should have asked is been addressed as all leaders in all region are hailing your selflessness from road to power and other dead sector most esp railway

Continue doing your work Mr president and don't stop doing it after 2023 swearing in

yours sincerely
Ategbero
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by kingharzy: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jubril(sorry, Buhari) that will get confused reading this. . .
Meanwhile, lemme grab a seat and cold bottle of sprite and watch how these illiterate dunces of BMCs will come here and make rubbish of their daily bread.

Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by akigbemaru: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Opinionated:
By Abdulkabir Olatunji

The 2019 presidential election is getting ever closer with many Nigerians getting politically involved as party or candidate supporters. Some are not yet sure if they will vote and who they will vote for if they eventually decide to do so. Regardless of your disposition towards the forthcoming election, it is important to have an insight into the thinking of the major candidates as they tend to dominate the discussion and are likely to be elected in comparison to candidates over smaller parties.

In an attempt to deepen the political discourse, I have compiled these 10 questions for President Muhammadu Buhari (and his campaign team) to answer. We are in the age of social media and I know his team is likely to see it. Answering these questions would go a long way in giving Nigerian voters insights into his candidature and what he hopes to achieve in another 4-year term if reelected.

Without wasting time, let us get started:

Top Question for President Muhammadu Buhari

What do you think about the in-fighting among your current or previous appointees? One example is the disagreement between the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu and GMD of NNPC Dr Maikanti Baru.

Your health has been a major issue during your first term, do you feel healthy enough to go through the rigours of campaigning for a 2nd term and then governing thereafter?

There is ample evidence that you take a long time before taking important decisions, do you agree with this assertion? If yes, what is your motivation for this approach to governance?

What has surprised you the most in your first term as president?

How are you coping with the different demands of your party members whose interests might not be in congruence with each other and yours? An example is the clash between 2nd term governors and the senators they are seeking to replace in the Senate.

Many Nigerians are complaining of hardship during your first term, what is your response to this?

You are a retired general, what are your thoughts on the performance of the military and other security agencies in the fight against Boko Haram, criminality and the effort at quelling internal conflicts such as farmers-herders clashes in Nigeria?

Your wife, Hajia Aisha Buhari has at certain times come out to criticize your close associates and some party members including your party chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomole. How does this make you feel apart from your already expressed thoughts about “the other room”?

On a scale of 1-10, how would you score yourself in your first term?

How confident are you of winning the presidential election in 2019? Do you think your chances are better than they were in 2015?

Source: Top 10 Questions for President Buhari before 2019 Presidential Election

Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by akanbiaa(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good questions
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by akanbiaa(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
What if answer is i will get back at you?
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by nmaihat: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
These are easy questions in my opinion. It would most likely give the president room to praise himself or muster excuses where he hasn't lived up to expectation (e.g the question of dealt in naming his cabinet). I actually think it was framed to give the president the opportunity to shine in front of the electorates.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by arabbunkum: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Why have you continued to hold Dasuki and Elzakzaki and why is your human rights record so poor?
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Peaceontome247: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
SAI BABAWE KNOW...NOT THAT GORILLA CALLED ATIKULOOT
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Dazave(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
MY QUESTION WILL BE:

MR PRESIDENT:Can u simply described and explain in details giving specific example and well authentic definition of what u meant by "THE OZA ROOM"
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by kingharzy: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
mctolspell:
I feel the questions are too basic.
How about questions like
You promised change, but you going to foreign hospitals for treatment, what’s your plan for healthcare?
You have been accused of nepotism, which is quite glaring sometimes, why is that?
Why should we vote for you again?
And the farmers herdsmen crisis, you’ve been accused of being one sided, is that true?
Some of your ministers are non performing and you seem not to care.... are you confirming your previous statement that Ministers are just figure head?
Oga, u wan comot d small life wey Donald Trump leave us make we manage till we swear-in Atiku? ?
And if na Jubril ansa u, u no knw say d psycho fit just kpai? ?
eitherway, wait for Keyamo, Shehu, Adesina, Lauretta and dem useless children wey hungry go kill 4 nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by UnknownT: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
His answer to all the 10 questions will be " Corruption this, corruption that, kill corruption, corruption fighting back"

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Ken91(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
There is massive youth on the street hawking, pickpocket, begging, forming cultist coalition.and
How are u going to engage this hunger on the land , what about the ogoni cleanup.better avenge jobless and hunger on the land , before youths form more insurgents groups
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by freemi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Opinionated:
By Abdulkabir Olatunji

The 2019 presidential election is getting ever closer with many Nigerians getting politically involved as party or candidate supporters. Some are not yet sure if they will vote and who they will vote for if they eventually decide to do so. Regardless of your disposition towards the forthcoming election, it is important to have an insight into the thinking of the major candidates as they tend to dominate the discussion and are likely to be elected in comparison to candidates over smaller parties.

In an attempt to deepen the political discourse, I have compiled these 10 questions for President Muhammadu Buhari (and his campaign team) to answer. We are in the age of social media and I know his team is likely to see it. Answering these questions would go a long way in giving Nigerian voters insights into his candidature and what he hopes to achieve in another 4-year term if reelected.

Without wasting time, let us get started:

What do you think about the in-fighting among your current or previous appointees? One example is the disagreement between the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu and GMD of NNPC Dr Maikanti Baru.

Your health has been a major issue during your first term, do you feel healthy enough to go through the rigours of campaigning for a 2nd term and then governing thereafter?

There is ample evidence that you take a long time before taking important decisions, do you agree with this assertion? If yes, what is your motivation for this approach to governance?

What has surprised you the most in your first term as president?

How are you coping with the different demands of your party members whose interests might not be in congruence with each other and yours? An example is the clash between 2nd term governors and the senators they are seeking to replace in the Senate.

Many Nigerians are complaining of hardship during your first term, what is your response to this?

You are a retired general, what are your thoughts on the performance of the military and other security agencies in the fight against Boko Haram, criminality and the effort at quelling internal conflicts such as farmers-herders clashes in Nigeria?

Your wife, Hajia Aisha Buhari has at certain times come out to criticize your close associates and some party members including your party chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomole. How does this make you feel apart from your already expressed thoughts about “the other room”?

On a scale of 1-10, how would you score yourself in your first term?

How confident are you of winning the presidential election in 2019? Do you think your chances are better than they were in 2015?

use points or numbering. It aids comprehensn. Btw w r waitn 4 d ansas
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by omokiri5(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
2019elections:

Must it be keke maruwa?
I would have preferred uber but I don't know how to drive, hence my reason for opting for keke because I can ride it with well. I know you think it's downgrading but pls don't pity me, I really want to do this. I have ambitions too so it's not going to be forever. Pls help me if you can
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by balraf(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
ishiamu:
Ex president buhari to be very soon
yes in 2023
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Opinionated: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
slade31:
And you are who?? Why should Mr President even answer Your questions?? Everybody now feels they have a say..go and ask your Governors those stupid questions!!!!!
Sai Baba

Of course, we have a say.
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by calberian: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nice one but

I think the most important question will be if he'd leave quietly like his predecessor if he loses.

Also, I'd like to know what GDP and HDI targets were set in his 1st term and what plans are on ground to improve on those figures in his second term if he wins.

I'd ask why year-on-year school enrolment figures aren't growing and what measures will be put in place to stem the tide.

Power, Health, Law Enforcement, Housing, Security and capacity building for conducting credible elections at all levels will also be inquired about.
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by slade31: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Opinionated:

Of course, we have a say.
wanted to reply. But then I checked your username... Shalom brother cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by gaskiyamagana: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Why did your government allow plea bargain for Patience Jonathan instead of facing trial like other corrupt people ?
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Ketaokeipheoma: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
MorataFC:
My Question :
If any other party won apart from APC will he accept defeat and congratulate the winner as GEJ did?
in addition to that, mr president will u.ur party, ur machinery(security agents nd inec) allow free nd fair election nd as let our vote count. Lastly,can u explain to nigerian the meaning of the word "integrity" from ur own understanding?
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by Ketaokeipheoma: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
slade31:
Sai Baba
by their post we shall know them

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by slade31: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ketaokeipheoma:
by their post we shall know them
abeg enter gutter!!
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by EmirAbj: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
This Jubril Of A Thing
Re: Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election by dustydee: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Opinionated:
By Abdulkabir Olatunji

What do you think about the in-fighting among your current or previous appointees? One example is the disagreement between the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu and GMD of NNPC Dr Maikanti Baru. - I believe in institutions governing themselves with minimal or no interference from the government. The so called disagreements you talked about is not unusual but helps in deepening our democracy.

Your health has been a major issue during your first term, do you feel healthy enough to go through the rigours of campaigning for a 2nd term and then governing thereafter? - Yes I do. I am probably fitter than you.

There is ample evidence that you take a long time before taking important decisions, do you agree with this assertion? If yes, what is your motivation for this approach to governance? Buhari, over to you.

What has surprised you the most in your first term as president? - The level of corruption across all strata of the Nigerian society.

How are you coping with the different demands of your party members whose interests might not be in congruence with each other and yours? An example is the clash between 2nd term governors and the senators they are seeking to replace in the Senate. - Buhari, over to you.

Many Nigerians are complaining of hardship during your first term, what is your response to this? - We are aware of the hardship and doing our best to build a better Nigeria. What we are suffering today is as a result of the past years of mismanagement and stealing of our resources.

You are a retired general, what are your thoughts on the performance of the military and other security agencies in the fight against Boko Haram, criminality and the effort at quelling internal conflicts such as farmers-herders clashes in Nigeria? -The army has done creditably well even though there are still some challenges. Boko Haram no longer holds any territory of our country. We are also working to resolve the farmer - herdsmen clashes.

Your wife, Hajia Aisha Buhari has at certain times come out to criticize your close associates and some party members including your party chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomole. How does this make you feel apart from your already expressed thoughts about “the other room”? Buhari, over to you.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you score yourself in your first term? 7

How confident are you of winning the presidential election in 2019? Do you think your chances are better than they were in 2015? I am very confident.

Here's my answer to some of the questions. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention / DSS Confirms Godwin Emefiele's Arrest / Nnia John Nwodo's Home Bombed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.