Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day (33860 Views)

This Illness Is Threatening My Peace (photo... User Discretion). / Rain Soul Wellness For Life Threatening Diseases. / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by abbey621(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Observer007:

You know what? Yours is perhaps the dumbest response, no offence intended. But I felt you needed it for calling someone dumb.

Reason: An ESCALATOR is different from an ELEVATOR (aka lift).

Next time do some research before attacking people and calling them dumb.

I can excuse your ignorance because I might have misled you a little. Where I work, we have escalators moving you to various levels before you board the elevator due to security protocol. For example, majority of employees only have access to floor 1-22, floor 23-45 are for priviledged access users and 45 beyond are for executives. No single elevator can tak you from ground floor to the 60th floor, you have to connect. There are many places here in the U.S where such security protocols are implemented such as the airport, empire state building and so on.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Laju1234: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbey621:
One of the dumbest articles ever written. I'm not even going to dignify the writer by debunking all the points but one is so glaring:

The use of escalators...lol

You work in skyscraper wih over 70 floors, your office is at the 68th floor, are you going to climb the stairs? Ridiculous!

70 floors? Escalator? Nobody will use an escalator to span 70 floors. A lift or elevator will be used rather.
I'm not supporting the OP. Just letting you know cheesy
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by abbey621(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Laju1234:

70 floors? Escalator? Nobody will use an escalator to span 70 floors. A lift or elevator will be used rather.
I'm not supporting the OP. Just letting you know cheesy

See my reply above...lol
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Laju1234: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbey621:

See my reply above...lol

What you said above is actually not in line with your previous comment.

Perhaps I misunderstood.

I'm glad you know how these things work though.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by abbey621(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Laju1234:

What you said above is actually not in line with your previous comment.

Perhaps I misunderstood.

I'm glad you know how these things work though.

Yea it was my fault, I was not concise....no biggie smiley
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by jojothaiv(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jaynom:
Anyone who can understand this is a bad pesin grin
We are free spirited, my friend..
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Jaynom(m): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2018
jojothaiv:

We are free spirited, my friend..
Yes we are!
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by koolaid87: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Ufedolove:
My dear, every day of our lives, we face we face 1001 ways to die.

Na God dey watch person

Be safety conscious and reduce the 1001 hazards one at a time. A lot of accidents are avertable

Watch yourself as much as God watches you
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by abbeyfel: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Ufedolove:
My dear, every day of our lives, we face we face 1001 ways to die.

Na God dey watch person
This is the single reason many will die before there time. Turning even their duties over to God. God will never help you if you break laws of nature even if you are a saint or sinner. No one is above the laws of nature..

1 Like

Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by abbeyfel: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2018
MobileGees:
Everyday I keep hearing people saying I could die tomorrow but 20 years and counting man still dey alive

Death Is Overrated 
You will soon find out from experience. It doesnt have to be you. But look around you. The results of dying from a wreckless lifestyle is everywhere!
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by 2pacamarushakur(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Deckline:

I don't pray you get involved in an escalator acciedent. Its really terrible. No machine can function permanently for too long. Its GOD that guides and guards us.

No mind the folks, its obvious he doesn't know the difference between Escalator and Elevator
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by OyinO: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Ufedolove:

Contradicting yourself.
Good luck bro
I am not responsible for your misunderstanding.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by OyinO: 3:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Ufedolove:

You know the way to heaven? If yes, go and meet God there and direct your question to him. Safe journey in advance
Then stop spreading propaganda because the God concept you are indoctrinated with, is the false one.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Ufedolove: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2018
OyinO:

Then stop spreading propaganda because the God concept you are indoctrinated with, is the false one.

Maybe you should just get a life and let others live their lives bro or sis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God. / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.