Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,766 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson (15448 Views)

You Can Start Learning German Today. This Creator Helped Me. / Learning German Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2019
cool

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2019
cool

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by bintsdeyi: 3:22pm On May 28, 2019
Hadampson:
Hallo freund
Wie geht's dir �

Gut, danke, und dir?�
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2019
bintsdeyi:

Gut, danke, und dir?�

Geht. so, danke. dir. auch.... wann. hast. du. angefangen. deutsch. zu. lernen
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2019
cool

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by sassy92(f): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hello Hadampson
I thought to share this here. For understanding the german tenses, I recommend this website https://deutsch.lingolia.com/en/grammar/tenses
Very helpful and explanatory, plus with exercises to practice with.
Also for those self-learning German and will like to know what level they've attained, take this placement test https://learngerman.dw.com/en/placementDashboard

After 2 months of self-learning I'm now ready for A2!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
sassy92:
Hello Hadampson
I thought to share this here. For understanding the german tenses, I recommend this website https://deutsch.lingolia.com/en/grammar/tenses
Very helpful and explanatory, plus with exercises to practice with.
Also for those self-learning German and will like to know what level they've attained, take this placement test https://learngerman.dw.com/en/placementDashboard

After 2 months of self-learning I'm now ready for A2!

That's great.. Gute Arbeit Schwester smiley

And thanks for sharing this with me. I really appreciate smiley
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by haykays(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hey, @Hadampson hope you are doing great, this place has been silent for a while. Hope everything is good with you, really following and enjoying your in put here.

Hadampson:

That's great.. Gute Arbeit Schwester smiley

And thanks for sharing this with me. I really appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
haykays:
Hey, @Hadampson hope you are doing great, this place has been silent for a while. Hope everything is good with you, really following and enjoying your in put here.

I'm doing perfectly fine Bruder.

I'm kind of busy one of these days but i will try and update the thread, maybe twice in a week smiley

1 Like

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Don't you just love German speaking countries grin grin

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
cool

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Continuation on Frage

From the previous Lektion on Frage

You will see that the usage of most question words in German is very similar to English.

Here are some points to take note of

I hope i don't get banned again embarassed
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Wie is used for names and adresses

The German interrogative wie(how) is also used when you ask for a name or address:

For example ;

1) Wie. ist. dein. Name? - What is your name (informal)

2) Wie. ist. ihre. Telefonnummer? - what is your phone number (formal)

3) Wie. ist. deine. Adresse? - what is your address (informal)

Note: It is incorrect to use was in such questions.
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Use of wo, wohin and woher

Note that wo corresponds to the English 'where’. If motion to or from a place is indicated, German always uses wohin or woher

For example;

1) Wo. ist. der. Bahnhof? - where is the train station

2) Wo. ist. die. Kirche? - where is the church

3) Wohin. gehst. du. heute. Abend? - where are you going to this evening

4) Woher. kommst. du. gerade? - where have you just come from?
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2019
How to ask about professions and where you work

(1) The most common way in German to ask what somebody does for a living is:

Was. sind. Sie. von. Beruf? or was. machst. du. beruflich? which means what do you do for a living?

(2) To find out for which company somebody is working, the question in German is:

Wo.arbeiten. Sie? - For whom do you work?
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Question words in first position

The question word occupies the first place in a question. It is followed by the finite verb as the second idea and then the subject

For example: Woher. kommen. Sie

Woher. = question word
Kommen. = finite verb
Sie. = subject

I hope you get the drift wink
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yes and no questions in detail

The second type of question can be answered by a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’. As you can see, it does not need a question word. Instead the finite verb moves into the first position:

For example: Kommt. Chriswaso aus. Syrien grin

Another example is Trinkst. du. gern
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpBPaDI5IgI

This is for those who don't know how to pronounce each German letter properly
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39IZVX4cVmc

How to introduce yourself in German language
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2019
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5QyCnFPRx0GxaFjdAVkx7K9TfEklY4sg

Guys, everything you need to know as a beginner (Anfänger) is on this playlist. Everything in A1 level is there

Take your time to study German language and practice because practice makes perfection.

If you don't have megabytes, you can opt for night plan #25 for 250 everyday. If you do that for 30 days, that should be #750.
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Xeexeex: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Hadampson:
So i could say that i started learning german because of a long time dream of mine being able to speak German and maybe someday live in Germany or any German speaking countries. Study, work and get to know the culture in a better way.

Learning german hasn't been easy but i love it and enjoy so very much

Forget about German is hard to learn. No language is difficult if you have the enthusiasm to learn it.

Though, German is hard to learn because of its complicated grammar and syntax but no language is easy or hard

I believe the language you have least interest in is the hardest while the one you are interested in is the easiest.

Hadampson I'm feeling your posts on Germany and I'm following them properly. Please I need some info about Aachen city and Rwth Aachen university
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Xeexeex:

Hadampson I'm feeling your posts on Germany and I'm following them properly. Please I need some info about Aachen city and Rwth Aachen university

I have shared the ones i got on the living in Germany thread. Check it out Bruder
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Separable verb

What is a separable verb?

These are verbs which are made up of two parts: a prefix and the infinitive of a verb.

* For example: auf + stehen → aufstehen means to get up.

Comparison with English
Separable verbs are comparable to English phrasal verbs, which consist of an infinitive plus an adverb or preposition: ‘to get up’, ‘to get on’ etc.

Important separable verbs
Separable verbs are quite frequent in German. Here are some of the most important ones:

abfahren - to depart

anrufen - to call/phone

aufräumen - to tidy up

einkaufen - to go shopping

ausgehen - to go out

abwaschen - to do the washing up

anfangen - to start

einladen - to invite

1 Like

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by BelieverDE: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thanks for your inputs here, Hadampson.

1 Like

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2020
Das ist witzig grin

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2020
smiley

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Separable verb continuation

Below you will see some other types of word which can be combi ned with verbs.

These combinations are mostly written as two separate words and behave like
separable verbs:

For example;
•Noun + verb combination

Ski fahren which means to ski
Ich fahre gern Ski

[Color=red]•lnfinitive + verb combination[/color]

kennenlernen which means to meet or get to know

Meine Mutter möchte dich
kennenlernen
(my mother wants to meet you)

Another example is Spazieren gehen which means to go for a walk

Für Beispiel, Er geht jeden Tag spazieren. (He goes for a walk every day)
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by ridboy94(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Following with commitment ���
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by ridboy94(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hadampson:
Das ist witzig grin

I must commend you sir for a job well done. Your lessons are quite explanatory and precise. I’m currently learning German too and I hope to run my masters program in Germany. I’m a Corp member and will be done by October so I’m trying as much as possible to learn so it’d make my admission to Germany easier.
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
ridboy94:

I must commend you sir for a job well done. Your lessons are quite explanatory and precise. I’m currently learning German too and I hope to run my masters program in Germany. I’m a Corp member and will be done by October so I’m trying as much as possible to learn so it’d make my admission to Germany easier.

Bro, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Germany isn't easy to enter like before. You can try Germany and some other countries in Europe like Austria (they speak Austrian German) or Switzerland (German is the prominent language over there)

Now is the time to gather information. Just check the thread and click follow. Start from the beginning and read everything till you reach the last page. I wish you good luck in your endeavours

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UAE Extends Ban On Nigerian Flights Till March 10 / Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March / Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.